Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will leave Blackpool?

4 posters

Go down

Who will go?

Who will leave Blackpool?  Vote_lcap17%Who will leave Blackpool?  Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Who will leave Blackpool?  Vote_lcap50%Who will leave Blackpool?  Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Who will leave Blackpool?  Vote_lcap17%Who will leave Blackpool?  Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Who will leave Blackpool?  Vote_lcap16%Who will leave Blackpool?  Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]
Who will leave Blackpool?  Vote_lcap0%Who will leave Blackpool?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Who will leave Blackpool?  Empty Who will leave Blackpool?

Post  saxonsiren Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:30 pm

So we have Blackpool again the highlight of SCD. Such a shame the final cannot be broadcast from here.
Shock of Michelle in dance off due to dire dress from costume department and Mike left.
Chris had a dodgy week and seems Saffron did better, but who goes?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Who will leave Blackpool?  Empty Re: Who will leave Blackpool?

Post  CaledonianCraig Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:19 pm

I have gone for Emma chiefly because I don't think she has massive public backing and if she ends up in the bottom two against anyone other than Chris I would say she would be toast.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Who will leave Blackpool?  Empty Re: Who Will Leave Blackpool?

Post  mauveangel09 Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:34 pm

I've gone for Chris - simply because for me he is the weakest dancer now left and the one I am less invested in.  However, I do realize that he seems to be very popular thus far.

I am banking on Michelle and Gio getting a 'bounce back' vote tonight along with pulling off a great couples choice routine   (fingers crossed)  for me they simply must survive!!!!

I also want Emma to go through but I kind of agree with you CC - given the history with the judges and some of the strange DO 'saves' this year - if she did find herself in the DO it would be difficult to predict if she would be saved or not...…..although she has been consistently voted through, even on weaker dances and they do have for me what is the most iconic music track of the night along with an American Smooth which is a dance made for Blackpool.

I have to say that in reality I really haven't got a clue about who will go out tonight - it is so close now.   I think Blackpool often brings up a 'random' couple in the DO - wasn't it the night when Debbeh and Gio were in the DO?    Perhaps people vote more on the dance, music and sets as it is so much more bigger and more spectacular.  If this is the case I think Alex has drawn the short straw with the music.   I think she'll probably do a competent, but not brilliant paso   (I will stand corrected later if this is not the case)  however I feel that every other couple has real 'sock it to me' music and they have
the potential to smash it with their respective dances...…….so hope this doesn't place Alex in danger of a DO appearance.

Not long to go now...…………. bounce  bounce   I'm watching on slight delay courtesy of the Brazilian GP qualifiying session overlap, but at least I'll be able to fast forward over the  'weeping Gran' VTS!!!!!!! cheers

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:39 pm

I've not seen the show yet and don't know the result.

I've voted Chris, purely because he's the weakest, but I do worry for Alex with that awful music
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down