Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who will go next week

2 posters

Go down

Who will go?

who will go next week Vote_lcap25%who will go next week Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap0%who will go next week Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

who will go next week Empty who will go next week

Post  saxonsiren Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:37 pm

Another shock Dance off and a tight call from head judge. The curse of the middle table strikes again and Molly saved again.
Can AJ pull off a bounce back choreography not showcasing himself??. Is C.raig playing a game with bows to Debbie and 10? To manover a publics vote away from budgie?

The clear possibles in Dance off Ruth and Susan and possibly Davood yet I feel we could have another shock in Blackpool.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: who will go next week

Post  TANGOLERO Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:53 pm

saxonsiren wrote:  
The clear possibles in Dance off Ruth and Susan and possibly Davood yet I feel we could have another shock in Blackpool.

Oh, better believe it Sax, only I won't call it a shock or be shocked. Tickets for the Tower and T.V ratings for the masses will make the judges very cautious about who they upset in the next two weeks. Alex will have a following, but maybe not as big as you might think, and I doubt Budgie will have that many worshippers outside H orwood Hall.. Considering who is left, Housewives choice may have actually done a Team Cola move with his comedy last night and the world loves underdogs (so to speak of course). If these come in order, Housewives choice's strength is ballroom so watch this space:
Ruth & An ton - A. Smooth, Argentine T., Foxtrot, V.Waltz, Cha-Cha, Jive, Salsa
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down