Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6 and still snog ate who will go?

+2
B4p
saxonsiren
6 posters

Go down

Who will go?

Week 6 and still snog ate who will go?  Vote_lcap33%Week 6 and still snog ate who will go?  Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Week 6 and still snog ate who will go?  Vote_lcap0%Week 6 and still snog ate who will go?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Week 6 and still snog ate who will go?  Vote_lcap50%Week 6 and still snog ate who will go?  Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Week 6 and still snog ate who will go?  Vote_lcap0%Week 6 and still snog ate who will go?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Week 6 and still snog ate who will go?  Vote_lcap17%Week 6 and still snog ate who will go?  Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Week 6 and still snog ate who will go?  Empty Week 6 and still snog ate who will go?

Post  saxonsiren Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:43 pm

Hi everyone deepest apologies re lack of poll and input having a mare of a time.....
So still fallout from snoggate on other forums I've never had so many tweets catch up on! Vick according to dark side and others banned from BBCfuture productions! Taken me an hr plough thru notifications so turned them off give me breathing space...

Sean could go but Charles back to routine may face the dance off. Lauren needs up game a little and I'm suprised Dr Raj not in dance off
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Week 6 and still snog ate who will go?  Empty Re: Week 6 and still snog ate who will go?

Post  B4p Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:00 pm

Can't believe so many people are still ranting on about snog-gate. So much other stuff going on in the world, but I suppose stalk & report trivial pursuit journalism is an easier option.

I've voted for Lauren, although it could be Seann, or Kate, depending on the fickle public.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Week 6 and still snog ate who will go?  Empty Re: Week 6 and still snog ate who will go?

Post  CaledonianCraig Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:08 pm

I think, with a rumba, Kate is in danger but would sooner see Dr Ranj or Seann go.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:18 pm

Like CC, I think Kate may be in danger.  I've voted Sean to leave, mainly because I think he's the weakest dancer along with Lauren, but I don't want Lauren to leave just yet.

Sax, don't worry for a single second about the poll or posts,  I only hope that things improve for you and your family very soon.

flower
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:43 pm

I think Kate is in danger too with the rumba- I may have to chuck her some votes to keep her in, I'd rather Seann went. Hope Graeme pulls off the Thriller - will be a crowd pleaser if it goes well. Really not keen on Joe's music for the foxtrot- another classic case of picking a song just because it has the lyrics dead man walking Evil or Very Mad - so he could also be in trouble but I expect he has an army of voters. Also a bit worried for Lauren... pale

Let's be honest it's almost impossible to predict!
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Week 6 and still snog ate who will go?  Empty Week 6 and still snog gate who will go?

Post  mauveangel09 Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:15 pm

I voted for Lauren because I think she is one of the weakest now and whilst I have liked her ballroom I don't think the paso or the music will suit her - however, she still might be pulling in votes. It is difficult to tell this year. I think that Seann has reached his ceiling but will find the VW a bit easier than some of the other dances that he might have been given. We will also see tonight if Charles can sustain his place or whether it was a bit of a one-off 'bounce back' vote. I get the feeling that Ranj will be around a bit longer and I very much hope that Graeme is. I agree that Joe's Foxtrot looked ropey on the training footage - but I guess he has his following.

As for Kate - it is a tricky one. I didn't think the dance would suit her but when I saw a VT on ITT last night - I do think that her long legs and graceful elegance will suit this dance in a way. I think it is a shame that she is doing it off the back of two top class rumbas in the last two weeks - which we hardly ever see on SCD! I don't think she is a 'judges darling' - I felt they were a bit harsh last week so I would like to vote for her if she does a half decent attempt tonight.

As you say Allse - a bit unpredictable...…………... Very Happy

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Week 6 and still snog ate who will go?  Empty Re: week 6 still snog gate who will go this week?

Post  mauveangel09 Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:19 pm

Hi Sax

I really hope that you and your family are as well as can be expected. flower Thinking of you.

What did you mean by Vick being banned from future BBC programmes? What did she do? Have I missed something in the media Question

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down