Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who will go next week

+3
jingle
B4p
saxonsiren
7 posters

Go down

Who will go?

who will go next week Vote_lcap11%who will go next week Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap0%who will go next week Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap11%who will go next week Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap56%who will go next week Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap22%who will go next week Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

who will go next week Empty who will go next week

Post  saxonsiren Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:51 pm

Well sorry to see Davood go. He had a few ups and down and lots of improvement too. Alex I went for in vote for dance off.. I feel Alex e back in semi final dance off too just feel fan base waning and I've no connection.. It depends who drops in with Alex, Joe only one not in a dance off.
I' not like to see Alex v Debbie as judges heads may implode. A Gemma/Mollie then Gemma saved...
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: who will go next week

Post  B4p Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:47 pm

I'm not sure Molly will cope with learning 2 dances this week. I fear AJ's routines will return to a fast and furious lift-tactic spectacle. Molly has balance issues when she's in those faster dances. She may get away with it if both are in hold.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:56 pm

Molly might struggle yes re 2 dances.  I wish Joe and Gemma in final. If I had to choose between Deb and Alex it would be Debbie....
I hope Joe doesn't go to dance off and keeps 100% record. I'e forgotten how many celebs managed this!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:08 am

On paper Mollie and Gemma are now the weaker dancers, so I think a M/G dance-off would be fairest  - in which case my preference would be for Mollie to give her best-ever performance and earn a place in the final.  

But realistically I can see an Alex/Mollie or Debbie/Mollie dance-off, in which case Mollie leaves.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:18 am

Mollie to go I feel. As someonevelse mentioned I think having to learn two dances in a week will impact the most on her and Gemma. Fairest way to decide finalists would be a Mollie and Gemma dance-off as we all know the judges would save neither if Alex or Debbie are in the dance-off against them.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:53 am

I feel really sorry for whoever goes on Saturday having got so close to the final. Obviously it should be Mollie or Gemma. As I said before in the highly unlikely scenario of a Debbie/ Alex DO I would choose Debbie personally but the ringers debate aside, they do both deserve a place in the final which leaves only Gemma or Mollie not both. I'm taking Joe as a shoe-in for the final ( and the glitterball)

I know Mollie is doing loads of training for one dance but is that because she needs it or wants to hang out with AJ ?! She may be fine with learning 2 dances if they just stop kissing Razz Razz Razz I love you Embarassed
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: Who will go next week

Post  mauveangel09 Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:23 pm

I think that much as I like her, for me Mollie is now the weakest dancer left and like others have said, I worry that she won't cope well with two dances, but I do think it is a challenge for all the couples to learn and perform two dances to the same high standard and I think this week will be tight. I think Alex and Joe will be fine with the 2 dances but I don't think it will be as easy for the others. I have a very slight worry in my head about Debbie possibly getting tired and her two dances are quite risky. She mentioned that they are doing the Foxtrot and the Jive - she has had problems with the 'bouncier' dances in the series so I think the Jive will be challenging. I'm sure she will do a lovely Foxtrot but sometimes it is a difficult dance with which to make a strong impact so I hope they get a lovely track and can deliver a crowd pleaser.....................

Much as I am not an Alex fan, I think she deserves a place in the final on dance ability. Gemma blew me away in Blackpool but hasn't really cut it for me since, although despite having a 'spiky profile' through the contest I think she is a stronger dancer than Mollie and I think she also has the viewer votes, unless things go belly up for her in the semis and I think we can't rule out anything as this been a season of surprises. I think it has been an interesting year in that we have really seen that ringers do not automatically sail through the contest, equally others can catch up with them over the weeks and that's part of what makes SCD for me.

Everything matters at this stage and in this crazy season - including as Diamonds says the costumes. I think once we see the full the music, dance and 'concept' choices tomorrow it will come clearer who is being lined up for the trapdoor this week.......................

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:45 am

Gemma since Blackpool has been a little more wallflower than bright sunflower. I'm hoping a spur of inspiration and a determination to get to the final will create a "Visual Spectacular "
Alex yes has been a consistant good dancer . Davood for me had wrong dance wrong week so possibly Debbie with 2 speedy dances m8ght fall in this trap door but if up against Gemma/Molly I'm sure she would survive.
It's been mentioned on a few sites Debbie won't do a Waltz? Is this correct and why?
I'm gutted really Davood out and also Aston
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:10 pm

On the topic of learning two dances, if the pros have taught their charges about being comfortable with the basics (you know, all that boring " Left, side, together" and strict tempo stuff such as listening to the music, by now they should be well able to handle two dances for ninety seconds each. If not, then learning a set script is all they'll ever do and get in a panic when asked to dance at a wedding. As much is up to how well the pros have done their jobs as anything, and facial expressions should be about enjoying dancing rather than a "what comes next". panic.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:19 pm

saxonsiren wrote:
It's been mentioned on a few sites Debbie won't do a Waltz? Is this correct and why?
They choose 2 out of three. Gio has said that the Jive is his favourite dance so I guess it's down to him choosing the Foxtrot over the waltz. Maybe he thinks there's more technique to show in the Foxtrot?
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down