Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 who will leave

4 posters

Go down

Who will go?

Week 3 who will leave  Vote_lcap17%Week 3 who will leave  Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Week 3 who will leave  Vote_lcap17%Week 3 who will leave  Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Week 3 who will leave  Vote_lcap0%Week 3 who will leave  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Week 3 who will leave  Vote_lcap50%Week 3 who will leave  Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Week 3 who will leave  Vote_lcap16%Week 3 who will leave  Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Week 3 who will leave  Empty Week 3 who will leave

Post  saxonsiren Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:20 pm

So after a quick run through on Sunday am watching SCD NOT suprised re vote off. A few in the middle are maybe possibles for Dance off...
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Week 3 who will leave  Empty Re: Week 3 who will leave

Post  jingle Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:54 am

I'm thinking the dance off may feature at least one of Graeme, Katie or Sean. In which case, I'm predicting Katie to leave, as Graeme's charleston footage is looking good, and I think Sean will have fewer nerves on the night than Katie.

Having said all that, I would LOVE to see a ringer vs ringer dance off instead!!
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:10 pm

jingle wrote:I'm thinking the dance off may feature at least one of Graeme, Katie or Sean.  In which case, I'm predicting Katie to leave, as Graeme's charleston footage is looking good, and I think Sean will have fewer nerves on the night than Katie.

Having said all that, I would LOVE to see a ringer vs ringer dance off instead!!

That would send a message the bean counters wouldn't want to see Jingle. How fair the actual voting is I know not, but they wouldn't get many big names with any dance aspirations signing up if they knew their "journeys" were only a couple of bus stops.
Got to protect those careers you know... Cool

Personally, I can't see much rhythm in our cricketing hero and effectively he might be dancing off sooner rather than later. Katie, and Sean I agree may well be "next stop please!" Oh, and can I put in a request to send Halloween back where it belongs in the good old U.S of A? It's childishly boring and past its sell-by date...I know the organisers won't agree, but really, it's all about acting the prat more than dancing....?
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  Twirlie Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:45 pm

jingle wrote:

I'd like that too jingle, in the not too distant future please. Ashley and Faye are just too good to be true, though I'm beginning to warm to Faye after her appearance on ITT tonight.  A finale consisting or Ashley, Faye, Charles and Danny would be just too boring for words no matter how good their dancing. Only the boys would have any sense of short trip to Dusseldorf! (I'd forgotten about the substitute phrases. I think I'm just let them roll on for a while. I've missed them.)
Twirlie
Twirlie

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:56 pm

After tonight I fear for Lauren and Katie and Lee... omg loved Sean so had my vote...
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down