Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next couple to leave? 20/11

+2
B4p
saxonsiren
6 posters

Go down

who will leave ?

Next couple to leave?  20/11 Vote_lcap0%Next couple to leave?  20/11 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Next couple to leave?  20/11 Vote_lcap0%Next couple to leave?  20/11 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Next couple to leave?  20/11 Vote_lcap25%Next couple to leave?  20/11 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Next couple to leave?  20/11 Vote_lcap75%Next couple to leave?  20/11 Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Next couple to leave?  20/11 Empty Next couple to leave? 20/11

Post  saxonsiren Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:15 pm

We lost Sara and Alijaz this week pale I wasn't ready to say goodbye.
Tilly I have not bonded with so would have saved Sara. Tilly did not go over to commiserate with Sara after the decision mmm??
Rhys I had thought might be a shock appearance in the dance off.
Dan after his speech I went off a bit as gushed about himself and non dancer to dancer.

Last edited by saxonsiren on Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Next couple to leave?  20/11 Empty Re: Next couple to leave? 20/11

Post  B4p Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:43 pm

I voted Dan. He's certainly got a strong fan base, but as we get closer to the final, I think some of those may start voting elsewhere.

Perhaps this will be the week for that shock dance-off?
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:06 pm

saxonsiren wrote:We lost Sara and Alijaz this week pale I wasn't ready to say goodbye.
Tilly I have not bonded with so would have saved Sara. Tilly did not go over to commiserate with Sara after the decision mmm??
Rhys I had thought might be a shock appearance in the dance off.
Dan after his speech I went off a bit as gushed about himself and non dancer to dancer.

Dan was spot on. Sooner see the show with 12 Dan's than 12 Rhys's (Theatre and Academy Dancer to Strictly dancer).

It may be Tilly that exits this week but very hard to say. Something tells me the only way Dan remains is by avoiding the dance-off.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:23 pm

I have voted each week for Dan. For me the over gushing sorech a bit OTT.
Rhys I wish he had more slower dances than everything at 100 miles an hour.
No idea how I missed Tilly off the List to vote just cannot seem to edit.
My dance off pair be Tilly v Tom shock appearance with Tilly going
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:49 pm

saxonsiren wrote:
My dance off pair be Tilly v Tom shock appearance with Tilly going

Snap! That's my prediction too - even though they're both doing couples choice so will have longer VTs
jingle
jingle

saxonsiren likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:27 pm

jingle wrote:

Snap! That's my prediction too - even though they're both doing couples choice so will have longer VTs

Effectively, it can't be anything else....but the G.B.P. will undoubtedly throw an elephant in the ointment and screw it up. If C raig gets the chance he'll see Dan off for no better reason than he doesn't like him. Sad. Somebody has to go, that's the game, and Tilly looks like the victim....but hey, many a slip..etc... elephant

"In the year, 2525, if man is still alive!....nah, let's have chim chimenee... lol!
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Next couple to leave?  20/11 Empty Re Who will leave this week

Post  mauveangel09 Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:36 pm

Difficult to predict again this week. I love Dan and have supported him from the beginning - I watch him on BBC Breakfast each day and he really has had a J. However, on ability I now feel he has reached his ceiling - however that is all down to GBP and whether he is kept out of the dance off - although we have had similar situations in other years and things do seem to work themselves out. I think those who have suggested Tom and Tilly for this week might be right - Tilly for sure- for Tom it will depend on what the 'Couples Choice' is like - others I feel have got more crowd pleasing n umbers this week.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:49 pm

I'm beginning to wonder if the tearful twerkers are totally guaranteed to avoid the red light bulb? . I had this feeling before, but they probably will go through even if they're in a shimmy-off with Tom or Tilly.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down