Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who will go next week

+2
CaledonianCraig
saxonsiren
6 posters

Go down

Who will go?

who will go next week Vote_lcap29%who will go next week Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap14%who will go next week Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap29%who will go next week Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap0%who will go next week Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap28%who will go next week Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

who will go next week Empty who will go next week

Post  saxonsiren Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:35 am

Apologies re late poll... So who will make it to Blackpool? I'm a little nervous for Graeme and Kate. Charles must be on tenterhooks re public vote and Lauren for me too tentative. ...Will Joe rally his vloggers to vote?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: who will go next week

Post  CaledonianCraig Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:51 am

It pains me to say it as he is my favourite but I fear for Graeme this week. I don't think the Salsa suits him and his nearest contenders have better dances. Kate is a ballroom girl and has a Quickstep and Charles has a Charleston which I feel is a dance that is easy to catch the imagination. I f it comes down to a dance-off between Charles and Graeme I could see Charles being saved. Outsider for being in the mix - Lauren.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:56 pm

CC I'm hoping Graeme does well or its a possible dance off place? Thou I know I'll have a vote for Graeme because I wish him to get to Blackpool... I wonder if we will have a shock dance off appeared ce re Joe / Faye?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:07 pm

saxonsiren wrote: I wonder if we will have a shock dance off appeared ce re Joe / Faye?

I can't see it myself. We've had no evidence to suggest both aren't without strong public support. One has over a million viewers to his YouTube vids and the other was a member of a very popular pop group. Plus you will get people voting for them because one is a great dancer ignoring the fact that she is a red hot ringer and that the other (so we are brain-washed into believing by the judges) is a great dancer.

I suppose (as is always the case) is where will those that would vote to save Dr Ranj etc now vote? That could be pivotal in who is in the dance-off.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:44 pm

I've voted Charles but forgot that he has the charleston, which may save him. Probably Kate in the dance off I think.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:07 pm

Hi CC I cannot see Fay/Joe in the dance off together but after trying work out most shocking duo I plumped for this scenario.Ashley I feel wil not be in a dance off at all... Stacey have to be 8n the m8ddle of table and plummet from her huge fan base to be in dance off...Leaves Kate/Lauren/Graeme and Danny isolated. Cc who would you picks the 2 shock couples? Very Happy

saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:54 pm

I've gone for Graeme purely on his dance this week -I want him to stay. Kate might be in danger and Lauren, but they have a fan base clearly. Will the Charleston save charles ?
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:41 pm

It depends if Kate can keep up in the Quickstep. She seems to be quite heavy/flatfooted some times. If she makes an error like Danny last week, it could be curtains. The other one for me could be Danny. He's quite an angular dancer, and I'm not sure if the rolling rhythms and hip actions will suit him.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:43 am

saxonsiren wrote:Hi CC I cannot see Fay/Joe in the dance off together but after trying work out most shocking duo  I plumped for this scenario.Ashley I feel wil not be in a dance off at all... Stacey have to be 8n the m8ddle of table and plummet from her huge fan base to be in dance off...Leaves Kate/Lauren/Graeme and Danny isolated. Cc who would you picks the 2 shock couples?  Very Happy

Well I cannot see there being a shock two couples in the dance-off to be honest. Of the untouchables perhaps Danny could end up in a dance-off but that is about it.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:09 am

I thought I'd write a poll titled 'Who's not coming back from Blackpool?'.  However I just can't figure out how to do the polls, I got all the typing done in the 'Create Poll' text box, but there didn't seem to be any Send button  scratch

I'm so un-techhie that maybe it was too obvious.  Anyhow, it'll be a real shame to lose any of the contestants now, but I'm glad that our current 8 have all reached Blackpool.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:16 pm

jingle wrote:I thought I'd write a poll titled 'Who's not coming back from Blackpool?'.  However I just can't figure out how to do the polls, I got all the typing done in the 'Create Poll' text box, but there didn't seem to be any Send button  scratch

I'm so un-techhie that maybe it was too obvious.  Anyhow, it'll be a real shame to lose any of the contestants now, but I'm glad that our current 8 have all reached Blackpool.

As good and acceptable last eight as there's been Jingle. Blackpool week, no silliness and nobody who doesn't deserve to be there (I have no ringer bias as I've been equally well entertained by those who are better versed than others in the dance art) Again, a shame one will go this weekend, but, if you have to go, getting to the Tower Ballroom, one of the worlds great ballroom dance venues, could be many a worse place to do it in style. king .
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down