Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will go next week?

+3
CaledonianCraig
jingle
MissingLilia
7 posters

Go down

who will go?

Who will go next week? Vote_lcap0%Who will go next week? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will go next week? Vote_lcap11%Who will go next week? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Who will go next week? Vote_lcap11%Who will go next week? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who will go next week? Vote_lcap78%Who will go next week? Vote_rcap 78% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Who will go next week? Empty Who will go next week?

Post  saxonsiren Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:58 pm

Well Jamie survived another Dance off. Wonder if a shocker surprise exit for a favourite next week. Im not sure yet who ill pick
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Who will go next week? Empty Re: Who will go next week?

Post  B4p Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:05 pm

For me, Jamie is the weakest, but it depends on which dances Bill & Ranvir get this week. Dare I say that the producers seem to be pushing for a 2 girl 2 boy final
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:45 am

If Jamie is in the bottom two he goes. He is the weakest dancer left in.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:06 am

The Rhumba often a kiss of death dance..I feel a shock appearence this week in dance off with HRVY maybe by Maisie or Bill🙈. We haven't had a shocker yet this year re a favourite.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  MissingLilia Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:24 pm

If Ranvir gets through to the final and gets a rumba to do, I'm sure it'll be the most eagerly awaited dance by all those "there's something going on there" theorists 👫I love you😉....
The rumba I remember best is Vincent Simone with the pop singer (Rachel??? - OMG my memory for names is far worse than my memory for dances! 🙄)
MissingLilia
MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:09 pm

With two dances to learn for next week I think it'll greatly disadvantage the two women, who are both still doing their day jobs. Whereas the boys seem to have empty schedules, and Hrvy has admitted to practicing 11 hours per day. Maisie seems to pick up choreography very quickly, so I've voted Ranvir to go.

It was Rachel Stevens Missinglil, oh I loved that rumba!  have just rewatched it at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brvFMgzgpR8

I'd forgotten that gorgeous daring dress, is it my imagination or was wardrobe much more classy in the old days
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:35 am

Jingle ty for the link. Wardobe back then produced some stunning dresses, long floaty He is. And we obey him., daring shiny ones, Dazzling glittery diamante ( all done by hand you know!)
Then a few one offs that really suited the celebs. Rachel Stevens, Abby Clancey, Louisa had beautiful dresses.
Its a whiff of Nostaliga I needed on a foggy am. TY flower rendeer
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:14 pm

Another thing to throw into consideration is the fact that they all have to learn two dances this week. I think the two polished celebs Maisie and Harvey this will favour them more. Something tells me Bill likes to work hard to fine tune to the minutest detail his dances - well this week he won't have time for such details so his dances may feel/seem a little rougher around the edges. Ranvir may also be tested in this way and Jamie's consistency will be under the microscope. I cannot see Jamie evading the dance-off this week as we know he does not have a big fanbase therefore he'll be hoping he's paired against either Bill or Ranvir. If that is what transpires I feel the judges would be much more likely to save Bill or Ranvir over Jamie.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

MissingLilia and saxonsiren like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:53 pm

So we've decided then; Jamie wins the mirror ball. lol!
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

saxonsiren likes this post

Back to top Go down

Who will go next week? Empty Re: Who will go next week

Post  mauveangel09 Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:14 pm

I've voted Jamie too - as there has been plenty of time for him to get the 'bounce back' vote but it hasn't happened and I don't think the judges will save him again, unless of course someone else has a disaster and doesn't deliver very well with the 2 dances and I must say I am prepared for things to go totally topsy turvy this week with the 2 dances each and the fact that (at last) some of them will be put out of their comfort zones and there will be the pressure of learning 2 dances - all the things you have said above basically. I love the semi-final as it does sort the men from the boys somewhat and anyone who gets through it and does well, deserves a place in the final I think.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:50 pm

I like Jamie a lot re personality and the warm relationship he & Karen have. I wonder still if Jamie escapes Dance off re A Bill poss HRVY dance off?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:05 pm

Looking at the music and dances - I think Jamie's toast. It's interesting, every time Karen mentions 'we're having so much fun' you know they're in trouble. I see the farm animals are going to be out this week too. I still have nightmares over Jeremy Vine sitting on that Tojan horse - ye haaaa!

I don't envy Ranvir having 2 days to learn a decent jive, especially if Gio is cracking the whip.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down