Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Will the Goddess Claudi all hail her name Read !

2 posters

Go down

What Will the Goddess Claudi all hail her name Read ! Empty What Will the Goddess Claudi all hail her name Read !

Post  Mslightfoot Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:46 am

Somebody has probably already asked this question, but I haven't seen it yet and just wondered; as we've been exiled, what is the Goddess Claudi all hail her name going to read out to fill the gaps on ITT or do you think she'll come and find us, should we leave a trail of crumbs - or a line of shoes that she can't resist to tempt her in here........ I was just wondering, that's all Very Happy
Mslightfoot
Mslightfoot

Back to top Go down

What Will the Goddess Claudi all hail her name Read ! Empty Re: What Will the Goddess Claudi all hail her name Read !

Post  Mslightfoot Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:32 am

Scratch that question; asked and answered by Lady P - it's almost as if we were separated at birth our thinking is so alike! although I appear to be the idiot sister and come up with the questions five days late ! Apologies for repeating a thread, bit rusty since last year, don't panic, I'll get up to speed once the real show starts - Razz
Mslightfoot
Mslightfoot

Back to top Go down

What Will the Goddess Claudi all hail her name Read ! Empty Re: What Will the Goddess Claudi all hail her name Read !

Post  Mila Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:30 am

I see I'm not the only one in need of the delay Wink
Mila
Mila

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down