Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas and thanks to Creature of beauty and wonderment

+11
vonee21
B4p
hatlady28
kate
sparklysheila
MissingLilia
MrsArcanum
Inanna
jingle
133-230-44039-18180-800
LOST-TANGO
15 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas and thanks to Creature of beauty and wonderment Empty Merry Christmas and thanks to Creature of beauty and wonderment

Post  LOST-TANGO Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:55 pm

All the very best for Christmas and New Year to the Creature of beauty and wonderment/mods and many thanks for running a great site. santa
LOST-TANGO
LOST-TANGO

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas and thanks to Creature of beauty and wonderment Empty Re: Merry Christmas and thanks to Creature of beauty and wonderment

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Why thank you from both of us. And a Happy Xmas to you all too.

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas and thanks to Creature of beauty and wonderment Empty Re: Merry Christmas and thanks to Creature of beauty and wonderment

Post  jingle Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:54 pm

LOST-TANGO wrote:All the very best for Christmas and New Year to the Creature of beauty and wonderment/mods and many thanks for running a great site. santa

A big thank you from me too. Having just mastered these emote things....

Merry Christmas and thanks to Creature of beauty and wonderment 22
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanna Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:17 pm

.....Yeah thanks hot sex please - hope you and yours have a lovely Xmas and New Year....... santa santa
Inanna
Inanna

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsArcanum Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Merry Christmas and thanks to Creature of beauty and wonderment T07142
Merry Christmas and thanks to Creature of beauty and wonderment H1102

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and many thanks for this site.
MrsArcanum
MrsArcanum

Back to top Go down

Post  MissingLilia Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:47 pm

I can't do all the clever things with importing emotes etc. so will just have to add my heartfelt thanks to you both, for doing such a great job! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
MissingLilia
MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Post  sparklysheila Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Many thanks - have a great Christmas

Cheers ma dears Merry Christmas and thanks to Creature of beauty and wonderment D_martini
sparklysheila
sparklysheila

Back to top Go down

Post  kate Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:17 pm

And a big Thank You and a Merry Christmas from me too.

I'm going to brave the A34 tomorrow to try to reach the south coast in time for Xmas. If I don't manage to get back on here, have a safe and warm Christmas everybody.
kate
kate

Back to top Go down

Post  hatlady28 Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Thank you very much for hosting such a wonderful party!
hatlady28
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:38 am

Merry Christmas and a peaceful new year

Many thanks for hosting this wonderful site. It's been a little oasis in the desert of Strictly Board Land. Thank you for your hard work. Have a good rest and a jolly holiday. B4p

B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  vonee21 Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:40 am

Just like to add my thanks too.

Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year. rendeer
vonee21
vonee21

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas and thanks to Creature of beauty and wonderment Empty Merry Christmas and thanks to A.dmin & N.umbers

Post  Poppetlovestango Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Many thanks to you both the site has been a joy and pleasure

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

santa rendeer santa rendeer
Poppetlovestango
Poppetlovestango

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofajudge Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:22 pm

I would like to add my thanks and wish all members visible or not a very merry Christmas and happy new year xxxxx
Sofajudge
Sofajudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadiesamba Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Thank you all and

Merry Christmas and thanks to Creature of beauty and wonderment 22
Sadiesamba
Sadiesamba

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppetlovestango Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
rendeer santa drunken

Thank you very much to
A.dmin, N.umbers and anyone who helps you keep this site going
it is very much appreciated.

You really are the cat 's meow

flower flower flower
Poppetlovestango
Poppetlovestango

Back to top Go down

Post  vonee21 Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:06 pm

Thanks Guys, a great site.

Have a Merry Crimbo and Happy New Year.

See you for Strictly 11 (tho I'm sure I'll pop in before then....)
vonee21
vonee21

Back to top Go down

Post  hatlady28 Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:11 pm

Thank you all for conversation and fun and all. The best of everything for now and the new year with joy and happiness.
hatlady28
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:09 pm

Merry Christmas & a Happy & Healthy New Year! santa Thank you both for a successful forum! It is simply the best! Better than al the rest! To pinch the words from TT

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  MissingLilia Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Many thanks to our wonderful administrators who keep this site up and running (and make sure we behave ourselves, while we're posting).

It's a great haven of fun, opinion, banter, debate, argument and celebration shared by like minded people who love Strictly and gives us an opportunity to express our differing views, in an open yet well managed way.

So my final post for 2012 is to say THANK YOU administrators and hopefully we'll be able to share the fruit of your technical labours (ooh err!) next series, too!

MissingLil I love you
MissingLilia
MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down