Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCD Tweetabix

+8
gingercodgers
allsewnonbyhand
Poppetlovestango
Littlebear
Sid
jingle
saxonsiren
B4p
12 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

SCD Tweetabix  - Page 10 Empty Re: SCD Tweetabix

Post  B4p Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:21 pm

Judy
Ian - more body movement needed. 4
James - Bit stiff. Footwork timing issues. WHY? (I think that's referring to the tennis props) Less than 5
Camilla - Looks gorgeous but not a natural. 4
Karen - Loosen up Judy
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:23 pm

Caroline
James - these are his second favourites. Frame needs a lot of work. 7-8
Ian - much better position (than in training clip) 8
Camilla - Good attack, but too latinfied for me. 7
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:25 pm

Tim
James - Great job. Love them both together. Tim's right shoulder comes up. 7
Karen - Improved on last week. Charming and gentlemenly. You can't dislike Tim.
Ian - Started on the wrong foot but dancing was quite decent. 6
Camilla - Good rise and fall. Lovely routine. 5
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:30 pm

Sunetra
James - bit ahead of the music. Picks her feet up too much. Good job with a very hard dance. Well done. She was crying because she still has to dance with Brendan. 5-6
Ian - Good effort. Needed to straighten legs more. 6
Camilla - Happy & fun. Has natural arms and rhythm. Need to work those feet and legs to improve. 6

B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:36 pm

Mark
James - Needs to move more and drive through standing leg. Good frame. Nice though. Didn't think the links from frame to open hold were smooth enough, however, Mark is doing well. What is he wearing though? 6-7
Ian - Mark is a very talented boy but the music just doesn't suit American Smooth. Best smile. 7
Camilla - lacking in musicality and no emotion. Good lifts. Did not touch my heart enough. 6

Jamie Cullum and Gregory Porter will perform on the Sunday Result Show
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:41 pm

Scott
James - Improved definitely but couldn't have got much worse. Bit messy. Still looking unsure. Footwork mmmmm, but better well done. Didn't like the music or theme. Didn't get it at all but not Joannes fault. 4-5
Ian - Better than last week. Kept low in the knees but still slightly ploddy for me. 5
Camilla - Oh dear. Not impressed by Scott. He needs to get into his legs and stop sticking his bottom out and get his leg placed between hers. 4
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:46 pm

Pixie
James - This girl can dance. I just feel she should be better. I liked it but not enough  rise and fall and drive across the floor. The music helps. Footwork not great on the double reverse spin. Ballet trained which helps but she will get better. 7
Ian - Wow. Great posture, beautiful arms and looked devine. 8
Camilla - Really lovely routine and my fav song choice tonight. Very natural movement, excited about her jour ney. 8

Last edited by B4p on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:51 pm

Steve
James - O la is nervous about this one. Heel leads. A bit stiff but looked like he was having a ball. Technically really not great but he seems so nice. He gives it a good go and I think men at home could relate to him. Needs a lot of work on feet and legs. 5
Ian - Not as good as last week. More shoulder action than hip action unfortunately. 6
Karen - Steve has definitely improved this week obviously been working hard.
Camilla - Steve sums up to me what SCD is all about, a jour ney. He is charming, confident, giving it his all and learning week to week. 7

Last edited by B4p on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:55 pm

Frankie
James - loved it!!!!! Apart from one messy lift... This girl can dance. 8-9
Ian - An odd character for a Charleston but did it very well. Lacked swivel in the feet. 7
Karen - Really unique dance, executed well and with great energy.
Camilla - Good dancing and routine. Call me old fashioned, I would have liked to see her in a proper 1920's dress/music. 7
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:57 pm

That concludes the comments from the Ghost Judges.

There were other comments from James (mostly about Cr aig) but I thought I'd leave those to your imagination affraid
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:16 am

Just noticed the Ghost judges didn't leave comments for Simon & Thom. There was some internal problems with the twitter feed and apologies given so I'm guessing that knocked some of the tweets out?
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:39 am

Twitter flooded with comments re Aliona & Greg. Most are about Aliona wearing her French Maid outfit. One is typical of many - how the hell did Aliona get stitched up again? (3rd time in a row). Aliona thanks Greg for his hard work. Greg is disappointed he didn't dance better but relieved that the stress is over. Both are on ITT Monday evening

Aliona sending support to Tristan & Jennifer

Pro dance rehearsals this morning.

Natalie tweets that Tim isn't training today

pic of Hairy Biker Dave looking out of his bedroom window onto the pyramids in Cairo

Several comments that there is only one Salsa to Hot, Hot, Hot and that's the 4 x10's that Karen & Ramprakash got

Robin is off to Manchester to do his weekly round up of Strictly for the radio
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:45 am

Steve tweets
Am on Infinite Monkey Cage this eve with @ProfBrianCox and @robinince talking parasites, Toxins & horrible deaths. But in a funny way. (can't wait, sounds riveting. Hope it's not when I'm eating my tea)
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:45 pm

Dance Today Mag Blog http://www.dancing-times.co.uk/dance-today-blog/item/1625-strictly-speaking
Talks about last weekends dances
article about Arlene Philips 'Brazouka' show
article on scoring insanity, dance diabetes and Janette's fitness empire.
"Janette will steer this dark horse to victory or she'll die trying"
Digital sales (until the end of today) of Dance Today Mag £13.49 for 12 digital issues

Jake - shy over practising his dance moves on Eastender's set

Pasha says that the Pro dancers have been invited to The Pride of Britain Awards tonight

ITT tonight - Brendan & Sunetra, Alison & Alijaz. Natalie & Tim are on ITT on Thursday

Alijaz tweets that he is amazed with the standard of dancing on the weekend

Tim has been seen antique shopping in Leominster this morning.

Greg has been to The Star Trek Convention at Excel

Every Monday, Robin is doing a Strictly roundup opinion for BBC Radio and also The Daily Mirror

Steve is on Radio 1 with Scott tomorrow kicking off Strictly Come Bingo

Scott has been receiving abusive homophobic tweets and says he also suffers from panic attacks

Claudia & Emma Freud are off to Rio to a movie premiere.

Cr aig en route to CIN rehearsals

Judy has the Quickstep for Movies week. She tweets "marvellous - I can't even do the slow step"

Tristan tweets their song is 'Jump in the Line' from Beetlejuice so......possibly a Salsa?

Kevin has an American flag and a dancing girl emoji as a clue for his movie dance

Steve replies to Joanne "isn't 'Scar' (character from Lion King) sneaky, Machievellian and just plain evil? Tryin to tell me something Joanne?

Robin is in Manchester for MU Ladies Lunch

James Jordan at the Fight For Life Golf Day
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:14 pm

Tristan is travelling to Glasgow in the morning. Jennifer starts 2 weeks of rehearsals for the Mrs Brown Christmas Special. First recording due on 16th Oct.

The SCD Band have put some show pics on their facebook page. They thank the Thom & Iveta for the 'big-up' on ITT this evening. They are just watching the weekends show, as they are busy reading music whilst the shows on, and don't get to enjoy the dancing.  They tweet WOW er WOW to Jake & Iveta.

Pixie is on BBC Essex talking about her new single release and her new Stage School - The Pixie Lott Italia Conti School in Chelmsford. Pixie is doing a Q&A on her facebook page @ 7pm ? tomorrow.

Simon & Kristina article in itsbiznews. Simon tweets he is driving his Kia to the Pride of Britain awards. (He almost gives the ETA in case you need to Pap him)

Frankie is in the training room this evening saying Kevin does not make it easy.

Scott and Mark are also training this evening

Steve is tweeting pictures of mermaids to Joanne who tweets back pictures of lion cubs.

Karen tweets to Joanne & Kevin re the jo-lly rancher

I wonder if Tristan & An ton will meet up in Scotland. Judy trains near Stirling I believe?
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:28 pm

Fl avia & Vincent - Ist day of rehearsals for Dance til Dawn Show opening at The Aldwych Theatre, London, 23 Oct
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:19 am

Jason Gilkison (SCD Chief Choreographer)
So honored that Peta and I received the British Dancers' Federation award tonight for services to dance - completely overwhelmed !
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:45 pm

Kristina interviews Mark for her SCD Best Mag column (didn't have to walk too far to find him then)

Pasha on ITT tonight

Robin, Ian & Zoe filming today with the ITT team

Artem getting lots of 'well done, brilliant' tweets for his latest dance performance with Lea. It's up on youtube I think but I've not seen it yet. Artem has uploaded 100 pics to his facebook page

SCD Band going to The Royal Albert Hall tonight to see James Taylor

Steve, O la & Scott on Radio 1 doing SCD Innuendo Bingo. Apparently O la got soaked.

Greg attending a SpecSavers party this evening

Pixie tweets she's doing a quickstep this week
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:03 pm

O la tweets that Steve is doing the Quickstep and she is wearing him out after he soaked her in water on Radio 1 innuendo  bingo

Alison tweets that her boobs are doing a whole different dance (Jive)

pic of Zoe with Levi Roots at Jamie Oliver's The Big Festival

pic of Tim at Hay on Wye for Bargain Hunt then off to training this evening

James
My taxi driver has been telling me for nearly 1 hour now how arrogant I came across in CBB
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:48 pm

Wow - just over 3000 views!

Haven't you people got better things to do?
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:19 am

Quick roundup

Judy has seen Jersey boys 4 times now and met Bay City Roller Alan Longmuir at the Edinburgh show

Mark says training has got serious. He needs coffee, banana and a slap round the face to even think about being lively today

Artem's switched partners in DWTS. Dancing a burlesque routine next with Janel Parrish to a Jess J number

pic of Kevin in his new band the wednesdays with Alijaz, Pasha, Trent & Tristan

Jake working hard practising his Waltz. Best Mag article 'Jake says he's no dance cheat'

International Dance Champs at The Royal Albert Hall. Ian Waite is judging the Latin heats (shame he can't do that on Strictly - ahem)
Karen acting as a compere

Dance Today Mag - Canada's largest Salsa event this weekend in Toronto

The Pros up early to do their camera block at Elstree around 7am

Janettes favourite eatery - The Duck & Waffle

An evening with Gregg at Mount Street Deli 14th Oct

O la flogging next years calendar

ITT tonight - Pixie & Trent, Jennifer & Trsitan, Donny Osmond. Not sure who else
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Robin choreographed tonights opening segment for ITT. Now on youtube
https://youtu.be/zMeASxWcByo

pic of Robin back in the gymn - tough day at the office. Get a signed pic for a Christmas present. Robin mentioning Kristina's calendar. Robin supporting National Coming Out day on rucomingout.

Greg looking forward to the weekend at home - cooking, wine and walking his dog on the beach.

Jake sends Greg a message that he's gonna miss him today

pic from Judy. An ton sends Judy a can of WD40 for her hips

Steve helping to dig a new herb garden at Sutton Courtney today

Karen sends Hairy Biker Dave a message saying she's missing him. He sends a pic of him in the desert in Egypt

Fl avia & Vin cent have finished first week of training for their Dance til Dawn show. Pic of all the dancers on their phones during a break.

Mark playing tunes on Heart radio

Ceroc Christmas break at Potter Resort

Brendan chuffed with Sunetra's American Smooth training. Now at home with a glass of wine. Hoping his friends at the SCD Hotel are having one for him.

Anyone wanting to take part in this month's Q&A with Janette get in touch - has tag Janette

Donny tweets - can hardly wait to be the very first guest judge on SCD tomorrow night. (shush - Nobody mention 'Baby' from Dirty Dancing)
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:07 pm

Oooh-er I've just been offerred a job in Bahrain via Twitter! Good job I'm too busy messing about on here (hehe)

Twitters going bonkers with the following themes

'You were marvellous Dahlings mwah-mwah'

'it should have been XYZ in the dance-off'

'Bye-bye Tristan & Jenny' On ITT Monday

'someones in for a pasting in one of the newspapers or online mags tomorrow'

'What's Donny on?'

'Kristina tearful'

James & O la dancing elsewhere today

Will check the Twitter feeds tomorrow when it's calmed down a bit

B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:38 pm

Some lovely pics of Fl avia & Vin cent in dance poses. (Will they do a guest spot this year?)

KevinfromGrimsby's birthday today. drunken

Richard Arnold has a Strictly Speaking Blog

Cr aig retweeted someone who wants the Beeb to get rid of CRH for ruining their saturday nights!
Cr aig in Panto at Christmas time again this year (no not the weekly Strictly panto)

Boy George is a Strictly fan

Frankie & Clover - Those judges comments were more awkward than a whole series of rhumbas

Andy Murray to his mother - U shud b gd at the Tango. Don't u just have to stomp about and look angry?

Steve about lifting O la - First time, wow she's really light, this'll be a doddle. 30th time, not so much

Robin horrified that Kristina & Simon were in the bottom 2. 'Simon needs to come out of his shell'

Kristina allegedly attacked in today's Daily Mail article for too raunchy a Rhumba. Writer is supposed to claim that public punished her skimpy outfit, lewd poses and raunchy rhumba by not voting and putting them into the dance-off. (I don't read Redtops)

O la tweets 'I don't know if I'll come back'

James is in trouble again for comments made about Marks dance ability and Superman routine. Not impressed by theme/music choices or judges marking.
Tweets he has a bad sore throat today (Karma?)

Donny - having a lot of negative tweets about his high scores and inane comments

Aliona not happy that she hasn't had any celeb under the age of 40 for the past 3 years. (She's got a point and she is a great dancer). Greg is alledged to be upset by the flavour of Aliona's comments

More pics of Tristan & Jenny up on his macmaniacs website

Mark Ramprakash has launced an official fan club (Hot Hot Hot off the press)

Pixie had a good turn out for the open day to launch her new Stage School which opens in January. Enrolment forms available.

Zoe has a Chocolate Week Playlist (why?)

simmo tweets - 'Just cos the Scots couldn't win independence they've decided to piss us all off by keeping Judy Murray in Strictly' (Harsh)
Lisa replies - 'An tons groupies are not to be underestimated' (true)

NEW 2015 date – Just announced!
Spend the weekend mixing & mingling with your favourite stars of Strictly Come Dancing. Join Housewives choice Du Beke & Erin Boag, Trent Whiddon & Gordana Grandosek, Kristina Rihanoff & Robin Windsor plus Darren Bennett & Lilia Kopylova
Dancing with The Stars Weekend
Friday 10th – Sunday 12th July 2015
Beaumont Estate Hotel, Old Windsor, Berkshire

Jessie J singing on DWTS tonight

Scott & Joanne, Jenny & Trsitan on ITT tonight
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:59 pm

Thought Aliona danced with Harry? Boy George appeared on SCD before ( possible contestant?)
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next