Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCD Tweetabix

+8
gingercodgers
allsewnonbyhand
Poppetlovestango
Littlebear
Sid
jingle
saxonsiren
B4p
12 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

SCD Tweetabix  - Page 11 Empty Re: SCD Tweetabix

Post  B4p Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:16 pm

I think Aliona means Harry was her last 'young' celeb. She has also said that the dancers wouldn't be allowed to win twice. She had the greengrocer, the golfer and possibly another older chap the year after Harry I think
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:51 pm

Just thought if we had a graph showing which pro dancer had the most mature celebs and who had the most younger celebs? Who would be in front? A.nton bound to be the top of the mature ladies but who else shares the leaderboard?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:27 pm

Sax - Pasha would surely win for the most young and attractive celebs - beginning to think he must have something in his contract! Very Happy

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppetlovestango Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:33 pm

B4p wrote:I think Aliona means Harry was her last 'young' celeb. She has also said that the dancers wouldn't be allowed to win twice. She had the greengrocer, the golfer and possibly another older chap the year after Harry I think

The other old chap Aliona danced with was Zoe's dad Johnny in series 10 (the year after Harry).
Poppetlovestango
Poppetlovestango

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:00 am

Marian Keyes is on this weeks ITT Friday Panel

Lord Sugar is giving Judy some Gip tweets saying she's a rubbish dancer.

Janette's birthday coming up

Artem due to Salsa tonight on DWTS (shirts coming off)

Strictly Live Tour starts in January

Donahey's Weekend Dance Breaks have several breaks next year where the Pro dancers will be holding classes

NowMag article on Scott & Joanne

Scott has become a Godfather for the first time (Wasn't that Jake the other week?)

Lots of support for Scott

Judy's mum is threatening to visit Elstree this Saturday no doubt with the tennis boys. All the dancers putting in their shortbread orders

Sunetra needing to shop for new clothes for ITT days

L en is on the Alan Titchmarsh Show Tuesday @ 3pm

pic of Brendan's little girl in arabesque pose in front of TV featuring Brendan & Sunetra on ITT

The Mad Hatter (Tim) has left the building. Lots of support to Tim & Natalie

Steve & O la on ITT Friday

Pitbull is a guest judge on DWTS tonight. Jessie J got booed last week for low scores. Lots of tweets last week asking L en to re-appear and save the show from Guest  judges. (Maybe L en's having a night off once a week to get over jet lag?)

Janette & Jake on ITT Tuesday

The SCD Band thanking all for their fantastic support and great comments (At least T ess thanked them this week)

Robin off to do more filming for ITT

Anya will be guesting on Pasha's UK tour 'Life Through Dance'

DanceToday article re Dance Off Shocker, unnecessary props and the absence of You-Know-Who

Tristan dancing with Aliona this week with Kevin & Karen

Hairy Biker Simon's birthday

Praise for Pasha & O la's Pro dance routine

Robin hoping to dance in Christmas SCD Special. Robin does a weekly SCD roundup in Daily Mirror on Mondays

Sunetra bringing a suture kit next saturday in case Brendan needs stitching up

Praise for Linda Bellingham and pics of her Strictly dancing days with Darren. Someone asks if Darren will be invited to ITT to give a tribute to Linda Bellingham.

Greggs 50th birthday over the weekend
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:59 am

Ooh great hear the band/singers getting compliments.What's happened to Hat Man??
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:31 pm

Trevor the hat is still there. He usually waves as the band are introduced but they've put him at the back to the right side. I wish we could also see more of the singers. They are also buried away in the dark
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:34 pm

I really feel an elevated band stand for all to see would be amazing! Why hide the singers/band?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:44 pm

Fell up the stairs this afternoon and think I've broke my toe! Supposed to going walking this weekend (might have to hop instead)
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:36 am

B4p wrote:Fell up the stairs this afternoon and think I've broke my toe! Supposed to going walking this weekend (might have to hop instead)
affraid oh no B4 bet that's painful! Lindy hop it is then! Hope it feels better soon
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:42 am

Hope you feel better soon.Broken toe painful best way is cotton wool between toes and strap toe next to the other with tape.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:50 am

Tuesday ITT - Scott & Joanne, Judy & An ton, Caroline & Pasha, Tristan & Aliona answering questions.

Steve & O la are on The One Show Tuesday 7pm

Mark & Karen are on BBC1 Breakfast TV 8.50am Tuesday

Kristina's mum is arriving from Russia Tuesday

Pasha has a new website - pashakovalev.co.uk

Robin is working hard in the gymn

Fla via & Vin cent's Dance Til Dawn Show is at The Aldwych Theatre London until 3rd Jan

Artem is doing an A Tango tonight on DWTS Halloween Show
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:39 pm

Views of the Ghost Judges on Twitter for Halloween

Sunetra
James - No bounce, kicks bad, too many step points. Why the bed? Lifts not allowed. Apart from that it was great. Brendan covered a multitude of sins for her. He really is choreographing well but this was not for her. Shame.
Camilla - Needs to come up on the ball of the foot and point her feet in the kicks. A little messy.

Alison
James - Very contemporary. I liked the emotion that they showed this week. What she lacks in technique she acts it. Clever boy Alijaz. Because of her size she will find certain things more difficult than others. Especially her frame.
She did a good job.
Camilla - Still lacking in footwork for me but lovely arm extensions and following Alijaz beautifully.

Simon
James - Let's hope she's not over complicated his routine this week. To much content last week. This boy could be great. TUNE!!!! Never hits strong shapes...
Still bit mincy. Big mistake. Oooops. Not a good come back. No paso shaping.... Needs to take bigger steps. He is still good but I expect so much more. He is not improving. Were the judges commenting on their dress run maybe????
Massive mistakes
Robin - Great Paso great posturing from @simonwebbe1 and gorgeous outfit for@KRihanoff
Camilla - Simon gr8 routine but it didn't quite gel for me. I liked his attack and shapes & lines though

Steve
James - Forgot some steps...Some timing issues. Shame because this routine could have been great. It was ok. Too many mistakes unfortunately. Lifts were not executed that well. Gutted for them but they gave it a good go. You can't give a 7 when he forgot lots of steps!!!!! So stupid.
Camilla - I loved that @SteveBackshall I would have given it 9 if he hadn't looked a lost in places. really enjoy watching him every week
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:51 am

Pixie
James - As usual her dancing was great but I don't know if I liked it
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:03 am

Judy
James - The dogs worked then. Ok I love her BUT still very stiff..., lots of small mistakes, gapping bad frame too long at the beginning but not good. Let's remember she is still a lady. Why so nasty the fabu-u-lus darling one????  You dance dance either mate! FACT. Ok....a bit harsh of me 4 or 5. Extra mark for the dress
Camilla - Judy, not a lot of dancing but thank goodness for the lifts and dress looked gorgeous. I think her time is up, sorry 5
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:04 am

Jake
James - Ok let's see what the leading man has to offer this week. TUNE!!!! Crap Cape work. Better without it if not good. Timing issues but again gives 100% and that's why people love him. Good job... Not his best dance. A bit skippy and stiff. This is normally a good dance for a man. Looked a bit rushed. Saying all this he was still one of the best so far tonight....7
Camilla - Fantastic commitment to each move from Jake, really enjoyable to watch. Well down @JManrara gr8 routine could work on shaping 8
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:05 am

Caroline
James - Nice hips good shimmying. Just maybe too much of the same. I did love it though... Best dance so far. A little bit placed. I think she did a great job with by far the hardest dance you will have to do on Strictly Love them together
Camilla - Caroline good number but more disco that Samba, this girl has huge potential but she needs to work on the basics 2 become my champion 8
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

Scott
James - Entertaining yes funny yes. But it's supposed to be a dance show not a variety show. But that's what the producer wants. This was however Scott's best dance so far but that was because there wasn't really any dancing in it
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 am

Mark
James - Good job. One of his best dances. Not enough bounce action. A bit wooden but much better from him. Nice job 8. Please don’t cry again. Well done Mark. Well deserved score.
Camilla - Fantastic job by @MarkWright_ well done @karen_hauer fab routine yeah. Need him to get up on those balls of feet for a 10 so 9 xx
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:08 am

Pixie contd
James - I love her but can't warm to them as a couple. It was a bit messy.They don't have any chemistry in anyway shape or form. I love her dancing like I said but bores me a bit. 7 or 8
Camilla - Absolutely loved it @PixieLott fantastic number and attack and the hold was beautiful 9
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:10 am

Just two ghost judges tonight. Karen is in Blackpool at a dance event and Robin was in the audience at the show although he managed to tweet supporting Kristina. How he majicked his phone in is spooky
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:12 pm

Opening night for Fl avia & Vin cent (Dance til Dawn Show) at the Aldeburgh Theatre in London. Robin is going to see the show tonight with Ali Bastion

Dance Today Mag - Natalie Lowe has a column

Kristina & Simon are on Breakfast TV Tuesday morning. Kristina's mother is visiting from Russia

Janette & Jake, Aliona & Tristan on ITT Tuesday

Janette has a youtube channel with a peep behind the scenes at Strictly. This clip is asking the dancers what scared them as a child
https://youtu.be/8RPGHSd97ao

Pixie's latest single 'Caravan of Love' sales are to raise funds for Alder Hey Hospital

Iveta & O la are attending @theseriousfuncamps

James & O la holding Strictly Dance workshops at Sandals in Jamaica Apr 29-6 May & 6 May- 13 May.

Blackpool is on for the 15 November 7pm

Jake is getting flack on twitter after making a Cheryl Cole observation which has riled one or two Cheryl fans.

Karen & Kevin @ Drummossie Hotel, Inverness 30 May 2015 info@toe2toedance.org

Robin's roundup in the Daily Mail every Monday - Time to get serious

SCD Band playing at Halfmoon @ Putney tonight
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:30 pm

Alison on the cover of My Weekly magazine

Frankie in OK magazine.

Frankie & Thom confirmed for the SCD Live Tour next year. Zoe to host

Bella magazine features Karen & Kevin and their wedding plans for next year, supposedly to marry on the Strictly Stage.

Caroline keeps having nightmres that her phone battery is running out

Lisa Riley back from a 6 week round the world trip.

Hairy Biker Dave joining with James Martin on a campaign to tackle loneliness. BBC1 programme coming soon 'Meet The Street'

Natalie still holds the record for most 10's in a series of SCD.

Ask The Pros on ITT tonight with Natalie, Iveta, Aliona & Tristan

Jake & Janette also on ITT tonight

Natalie & Pasha on ITT Wednesday

CIN Special - an animated version of Tom & Jerry meets The Judges

Sunetra's fallen in love with Bristol

Robin in Manchester filming for CIN then onto Man Utd for UNICEF dinner

O la was on The One Show last week where she said she didn't know where the rumours had come from about her not being in Strictly next year. She said they were all on contracts and she would wait to see if hers was renewed the same way all the others would be doing.

Another news 'article' saying O la was ready to retire to start a family and that she wanted 5 children (is she including James in that number?)
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:06 pm

B4p wrote:

Jake is getting flack on twitter after making a Cheryl Cole observation which has riled one or two Cheryl fans.

His Cheryl Cole tweet properly made me lol!
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:24 pm

me too (+ a Tristan style he-he) Razz
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content