Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCD Tweetabix

+8
gingercodgers
allsewnonbyhand
Poppetlovestango
Littlebear
Sid
jingle
saxonsiren
B4p
12 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

SCD Tweetabix  - Page 12 Empty Re: SCD Tweetabix

Post  B4p Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:53 pm

According to twitter, Brendan has danced a total of 100 dances on SCD as of this week

Best Mag Daily - Kristina interviews Steve B

Alijaz had his first golf lesson this afternoon

Pasha has a new show in 2015 @ Princes Theatre Clacton. Tickets on sale

Fl avia thanks fans for all their support

pic of Robin dancing with Pudsey Bear in Manchester for CIN

Lots of positive comments about 'Ask The Pro Slot' on ITT

B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Janette has been struggling with a head cold (get well soon chuck)

Oliver Darley (singer on Vin cent & Fl avia's Dance Til Dawn Show) has a new album out on iTunes called 'Fanfare"

pic of Vin cent's oldest little sausage Luka who started school today. (He looks the image of his mum)

According to Karen Hauer, Kevin's dancing is better than his cooking

Mail online have a feature from the SCD Tanning Team. Apparently all the celebs go into the spray tan booth on Friday afternoon. The team get through 10 litres of fake tan per season, 108 tubes of fake tan and 70 bottles of moisturiser. The article says Mark, Pixie, Sunetra & Judy were new to fake tans but Scott was the biggest fake tan addict (must have left the goggles on when he dressed as that crab)

Pixie has a 2015 calendar out

CIN All Star Choir's song (featuring Cr aig) is now on Youtube

Dancing With The Stars weekend at Alton Towers 6-8 March 2015. Featuring Alijaz & Janette, Kevin & Karen, Natalie & Ian, Warren & Kristi Boyce. Rooms still available.

pic of a little boy who stayed up to watch the result show and see his hero Steve get through last weekend. His mum found him asleep in his bed with Steve's 'Predator' book open at the side of him.

Steve new book 'Deadly Pole to Pole Diaries' is published today (bet that will be on one little boy's Santa list)
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:59 pm

Camilla is filming at Elstree today.

Ian is filming celebrity Pointless today (? with Camilla)

Phil Glenister is helping auction the Ashes to Ashes Quattro for CIN

Tristan's Nov 3 interview is up on macmaniacs.org. He he describes SCD Fridays
Friday differs each week but usually a few couples come in and do their dance on the stage for the first time and then probably go and see their costumes and what not for the first time. Then we would rehearse the group number for an hour or so and camera block that and then the rest of the couples finish the day and all the girls get their tan.......and some of the guys. Saturday again starts fierce early with pretty much the same deal but it’s the first time the band sing the songs while they dance and make any last minute changes. Then everyone starts getting bits of their hair or makeup done followed by a dress rehearsal of the full show. After that, finish up the hair and makeup, make any changes they need and we would usually pre-record a group dance before the live show, not always - but most weeks, then live show. You might get an hour or so between that show and the recording of the results show and again sometimes there may be a pre-record between the two shows. Usually I go home then before results show........unless I’m still on the results show and I usually stay there until I get eliminated and then I go home – hahaha. The day is usually finished at 9.30/10, sometimes later.

Julian McDonald on tonights ITT

Lilia Kopylova about to film Celebrity Pointless

Darcey and the SCD team selling poppies this afternoon in Trafalgar Square

Cr aug - pre-order the CIN single 'Wake Me Up" now

Mark tweets he's obsessed with Ed Sheeran video and song

B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:17 pm

Wow Thom has advised he has been asked to do the Strictly Tour! & £399pp for a three day stay at hotel inc dance lessons,Q&A sessions,dance displays and photo sessions with Alijaz,James,O'la,Janette and others!!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:58 pm

Comments from the Ghost Pro Judges on tonight's performances (8 Nov)

Simon
Camilla - Great number. Fab opening, especially the fast runs and the side by side show time. Polish top line though. 8/9
Robin - Best dance he's done. Welcome to the competition. Brilliant choreography. They have to go to Blackpool.
Arlene - Can dance get hotter?

Caroline
Camilla - Lovely number but she still needs to get into the floor more and use the feet and knees more to get extra finesse and elegance. 8

Jake
Good job considering how difficult the Rumba is, yes could be softer in the movement but also lovely moments and not awkward. 8

Judy
James - not the greatest Paso I've ever seen
Camilla - I'm all for a j.. but she is fortunately not improving in my opinion. Lovely looking lady and beautiful dress. 4

Sunetra
Camilla - Has such great potential, lovely frame & routine and great use of feet and legs. Shame about the little mistakes. Love her j... 8
James - Brendan & Sunetra did an amazing job apart from the mistakes.

Alison
Camilla - Pure entertainment. Alsion still needs to work on the feet but such a natural performer. 7
James - Love Alijaz and Alison
Robin - Joyfully fabulous tonight

Mark
Camilla - Caroline should take note of his usage of feet & legs. Who would have thought, romantic. 8/9

James - Level is much higher this week. Everyone dancing better.

Frankie
Camilla - Not Frankies best, still fantastic though but a few mistakes, a natural though and so gorgeous & I love Kev. 8

Pixie
Camilla - Hello champion Pixie wow beautiful, she's a fantastic dancer. The way she follows her body is marvellous. 10
Robin - Superb. 10

Steve
Camilla - Good intensity from Steve, great lines but a little clunky in places. Good job. 7
Robin - Hot Hot Hot
James - I thought he did a good job

Camilla - Well done Zoe & Tess. You both looked fabulous. Sending love to Claudia and family.

James was tweeting throughout the show re the Mail's treatment of O la and what he considers the BBC's lack of support.
I will start by saying that @The_O laJordan is very upset about the article.
Even if it's not true, lots of people do believe what they read.

Apparently @SteveBackshall has been advised not to tweet about it because it will draw more attention. Whatever, it was top story daily mail

They are also trying to get @SteveBackshall to dance with someone else on the 'Strictly Tour' so @The_O laJordan can't do it.

One of the pros on the show now had to get lawyers involved because BBC told them they HAD to change the colour of their hair

Here TWEEPS follow the producer of the show @lourainbow10
Doesn't tweet, just checks on all of the celebs and pros.
Give her your comments
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:49 pm

Twitter quiet today. People are either training or packing their bags for Blackpool.

Robin has made a half term SCD report for the TVTimes mag

Darcey has been at Allen Jones Royal Academy exhibition this evening.

Artem & Lea have uploaded this weeks Paso routine to their facebook page

Lots of thanks to Joanne for her history of Blacpool Tower slot on ITT

Frankie on breakfast Radio 1 tomorrow from 6.30

Day 1 of SCD Christmas Special rehearsal
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:39 pm

Ghost Judging Panel's Comments

Opening Pro Number
Robin - Beautiful opening number. What an opener. Fabulous, amazing, gorgeous
James - Nice to see some proper ballroom dancing
Camilla - Woohoo yeah fantastic opening number. Well done to everyone.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:04 pm

Frankie
James - As usual she is brilliant. Didn't like the beginning but once in hold she moved around the floor amazingly. Frame almost great. That was never an 8. He's already given 8 for worse dances. Panto judging.
Camilla - Frankie has just danced her way right into the final with that, lovely frame and connection
Frankie & Kevin were amazing but nothing could top Tom & Camilla
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Jake
James - Good production value. However when he was in frame and doing the foxtrot it was actually bad. Very stiff and awkward. I liked the performance but foxtrot bad. It helped that the other boys were there to make the perform and bigger. OMFG what is going on. Frankie got an 8 from the fabu-u-lus darling one and Jake 9. Never in a million years.
Camilla - OMG lovely. Janette you are a firecracker, amazing number. Yes it could have been a bit smoother when in hold but fantastic number.
Gary Edwards - I would have liked more American Smooth! but it was entertaining.

B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Sunetra
James - oh dear.She goes for it yes.. great but full of mistakes. She really is not good at the latin. She needs to be in Brendan's arms. I love them in ballroom but this was a mess.Even Sunetra knew that dance wasn't an 8 bless her.
Camilla - Oh please let Sunetra have more luck with this tune than I did in series 4. Not her best, fun theme, rhythmical but smaller steps would help.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:48 pm

Simon contd..
Robin - brilliant. Oh the fabu-u-lus darling one so one! darrrrling.8!!? What? 38 should have been 40. Fantastic AT
James - One of his best. Much more masculine from him. Tricky steps. Nice lifts, powerful song. Great. I loved his dance. However they had passion individually but no passion between them. Dodgy hands but better. That was better than Jake. Never a 10. I did say before the show started. 10s would be everywhere. F**k it. Just give everyone 10s and let the public decide
Camilla - I really enjoyed that performance. Not an easy dance, wonderful intensity. Simon very macho, leading all the way.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Judy
James - Full of foot mistakes again. Still stiff and awkward but can't help but love her. She is still slightly improving. She always looks amazing. She might be the weakest dancer laft but I can't help but like her. 2 7's. I do love her but WOW
Robin - Well its gotta be said, that was Judy's best dance so far. Good on ya Judy.
Camilla - Cute theme for Judy, I would have liked her to stretch much more but once in hold the step was there, hope but needs some practice.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:58 pm

Mark
James - I liked it but I didn't love it...Why the magic at the beginning? He was worried about this dance but he did a good job. Good basic action but a little bit under performed. After tonight, I can guarantee either Frankie or Mark will win.
Camilla - Brilliant Charleston. Fabulous routine, a dance worthy of the final. Really entertaining.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 pm

Pixie
James - Although this dance was brilliant and I think she is the best dancer in the show. I didn't like the music. Costumes more vibrant. I would still give it a 9 but with the right song and look it was a 10. She is amazing. She's the best but Pixie has done much better dances.
Camilla - Pixie is one of my fav in this competition, strong but that was a little messy in the feet and shaping for me yet beautiful kicks.
Robin - Just when I thought it couldn't get any better they came out and had me on the edge of my seat. Tremendous.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:09 pm

Steve
James - Such a nice guy. Sh**t VT. Not a traditional AS but it kind of worked. He is a bit stiff and it could have been a bit more fluid. A little blocky.I wouldn't say it was his best dance like The Love God that is Leonard The Lion Goodman but it was nice. Now needs to be more smooth. Foxtrot bit a little rough.
Camilla - That didn't gel to well for me. Lifts good but the dancing was too much like walking not smooth in steps and transitions.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:16 pm

Caroline
James - she made jive look sexy. Not the best jive action I've seen, needs more retraction in the kicks and basics but..She is brilliant...I expect a lot from her but again not my favourite dance she has done so far. She won't be in the bottom 2.
Robin - Mr Goodman is on fine form tonight
Camillia - My fav number Caroline has done so far, would have liked her up on the ball of foot more to make it lighter. Great flicks and routine.

James - Incorrect number for O la & Steve. WOW out of anyone it would have to be them. Well we shall see.

Possible Jordan tour next year directed by Arlene Philips
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:44 pm

SCD Christmas Celebs named on Main Show & Results thread

Mark suffering with back problems. About to start filming for his new ITV2 Show 'Take Me Out The Gossip'. Strictly newswire mentions hypnotherapy to stop him crying with nerves before the show

Iveta & Thom attending The Global Gift Gala

Gregg is 'Live & Cooking' for Scannappeal on Thursday evening at Sytner, High Wycombe

pic of Kevin holding Frankie's baby boy Parker

SCD Band have a new album out. Check their facebook page

Lisa Rlly has an autobiography out. She and Robin are filming today. (? Christmas Special)

SCD Support Group now on Facebook

TV Times cover features Frankie, Pixie & Caroline

Cheyenne Tozzi (Trent's sister in law) is Australia's GQ Woman of the Year

Russell training today with Joanna 'feeling everyone of his 63 years.

Mark at the Regent Street Christmas Light Switch On

B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:57 pm

Why Lisa! Is it so she can give her book a freebie highlight?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:00 pm

Don't know sax but she's a big mate of Robins and they hang out together quite a lot. Maybe she's doing it for the larger ladies? Maybe Robin won't have to lift her after his recent back surgery?
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:05 pm

I know there firm friends but id sooner Robin say have danced with Pamela or even bloomin Nancy del monte or whatever it is!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:11 pm

Yes. Pamela and Robin would be interesting. They're both big characters
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:20 pm

According to the Radio Times, Robin is due to be on Strictly this Saturday.

Someone asking why the same 4 Pros front of the routines (must same I thought the same)

Caroline's learning the 'death drop'.

Julian has a new glasses range

Not Strictly but Bill Murray's tweets make me smile
You don’t truly know someone until you see how they react to their bag of chips getting stuck in a vending machine
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:10 am

Comments from the Pro Ghost Judges on Twitter

Steve
James - Started off with big timing issues and really bad camera work..Jive basic, a bit dodgy and the kicks could have been more powerful. O la said he has been in so much pain this week, so I think he did great. Not their best but he gave it everything. Not an actor. Not in music. No previous dance training. 6
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:17 am

Caroline
James - Nice slip. Pasha you clever boy. Great great dance which could have been 4 10s. Just a couple of little mistakes. This routine was tough but I loved it. Her posture is finally getting better. Nothing worse than a dress causing a mistake. Even happens to the pros. I loved it. 9.5 Totally under marked. Maybe trying to control the leaderboard?
Camilla - Well recovered Caroline. Lovely routine, still feel she could stretch more in the upper body to give better neckline. Very talented. 8

(Marian Keyes - seven? eight? That's a FECKEN DISGRACE)
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:27 am

Pixie
James - She's always good, however, I didn't like the routine at all. Her legs were ugly at times during the charleston. Too bent. The dancing is great, I just can't warm to them as a couple. Some people can dance well but have no personality. I still liked it but Caroline was better. 8/9
Camilla - I love Pixie wow awesome. I want to watch it again. It had everything a charleston needed. Wow what a dress. Stunning 10.

James - The camera work needs to be better
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next