Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presenters

+9
cellar-door
hatlady28
mauveangel09
Poppetlovestango
saxonsiren
B4p
lualen
allsewnonbyhand
Sid
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Presenters - Page 4 Empty Re: Presenters

Post  B4p Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:24 pm

The details of the incident and her injuries will quite rightly remain private, but if her outfit caught fire and she was standing up, then the flames would have travelled upward unless they could drop and roll her. The whole family must be traumatised and my heart goes out to them. As Claud says, she's in the best place, having the best care. I'd like to add my best wishes to them all, and wish the little girl a speedy recovery, with lots of pain relief.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:15 pm

When I saw T ess and Zoe in matching T shirts and sunglasses and laughing like Blond Hyper Twins,  it reminded me of two female comediennes who used to do a weekly sketch taking off Davina & Claudia. The comediennes were both dressed the same, but one used Davina McCall's catchphrase and the other Claudia's. Every week Claudia & Davina would meet in various situations, then go into hysterics and laugh themselves stupid.

I hope Tess remains the 'straight' presenter, leaving Zoe as the madster sidekick. Two blonde lookalikes, both acting hyper, is exhausting.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:52 pm

Great to see Claudia back, but I kept shouting SHUT UP T ESS at the TV.

Talk about bigging up her part. I thought she'd never shut up. Never ending, non-funny quips between dancers, constantly butting in when the judges are speaking, verbal diarrhoea with the dancers before she sends them off to Claud. Calm down girl and get a grip, or you'll be on mute next week. Evil or Very Mad
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:07 am

This is why B4P Id like to see Tess with a partner and keep C.laudia on the balcony with the celebs and dancers! A trio combo for me please.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppetlovestango Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:05 am

B4p wrote:Great to see Claudia back, but I kept shouting SHUT UP T ESS at the TV.

Talk about bigging up her part. I thought she'd never shut up. Never ending, non-funny quips between dancers, constantly butting in when the judges are speaking, verbal diarrhoea with the dancers before she sends them off to Claud. Calm down girl and get a grip, or you'll be on mute next week. Evil or Very Mad

I so agree with you B4p
Poppetlovestango
Poppetlovestango

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:17 pm

saxonsiren wrote:This is why B4P Id like to see Tess with a partner and keep C.laudia on the balcony with the celebs and dancers! A trio combo for me please.

That is a really good idea Sax...............I think it would work well

T ess is not funny and I'm getting a bit fed up of the commenting upon the judges scores - that is not the role of an anchor presenter in any show in my book.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:43 pm

[quote="mauveangel09"]

Spot on and I made this point elsewhere. It tends to be a dig at C.raig's scoring. Err girls he is the judge and expert and you are presenters so stick to presenting and leave the judging to the judges.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  hatlady28 Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:59 pm

Interesting that Zoe actually served to calm Tess down....a tiny bit.....maybe 'cos Zoe is taller, just as blonde and after all has been a contestant. Tess must have been given some particular instruction by the producers. She is the kind of professional who does what she is told.
hatlady28
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:04 pm

A nton and C laudia doing the show, with Zoe Ball in the Clauditorium could transform the show. Make it more worldly and less coldly professional, if you will. A nton is a relaxed character with a sense of humour who's days competing must be near their end. Perfect choices for me..... bounce
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:28 pm

TANGOLERO wrote:A nton and C laudia doing the show, with Zoe Ball in the Clauditorium could transform the show. Make it more worldly and less coldly professional, if you will. A nton is a relaxed character with a sense of humour who's days competing must be near their end. Perfect choices for me..... bounce

You LURVE A.nton don't you? Very Happy
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallflower Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:31 pm

Tess is doing a lot of the tings that people used to moan about B.ruce doing - talking too much, judging the dances etc. So I suspect we should perhaps blame the producers...
Wallflower
Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:12 pm

cellar-door wrote:

You LURVE A.nton don't you? Very Happy

I do like people who aren't afraid to laugh at themselves or take themselves too seriously, and Housewives choice nicely fits that bill. Wink
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:14 pm

TANGOLERO wrote:

I do like people who aren't afraid to laugh at themselves or take themselves too seriously, and Housewives choice nicely fits that bill. Wink

I agree TANGOLERO. A.ton always gets lumbered with no hopers but keeps smiling through even when slated by the judges and keeps a cheery disposition. Like his dry sense of humour as well.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  diamondsandpearls Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:31 pm

mauveangel09 wrote:

That is a really good idea Sax...............I think it would work well

T ess is not funny and I'm getting a bit fed up of the commenting upon the judges scores - that is not the role of an anchor presenter in any show in my book.

I've said this before, and I'll ay it again...

...but B.rucie used to witter on FOREVER, was incredibly unfunny, couldn't deliver the "jokes", commented on the judges score quite often... But that was ok was it?

I find Tess very warm, much better at delivering the jokes that are written on the autocue (so she HAS to say them), is very lovely wiht the contestants (remember she is used to talking to them in what used to be Tess's room) and I have no problem with her chatting to them. She is more human and real and yet professional. I see her as a very good headgirl type presenter and is someone I would very much like to go to the pub with and have a girly chat. I would with Clauds too - it would just be a different style.

I really LIKE Tess and think her and Clauds work brilliantly together - Madcap Mollie and and the nice Headgirl.
diamondsandpearls
diamondsandpearls

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:39 pm

Glad you had a good weekend celebrating and hope your edges are less frayed D&P.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  diamondsandpearls Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:49 pm

Wallflower wrote:Tess is doing a lot of the tings that people used to moan about B.ruce doing - talking too much, judging the dances etc.  So I suspect we should perhaps blame the producers...

What I said, only you said it more eloquently and succinctly!
diamondsandpearls
diamondsandpearls

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:36 am

I would like T ess to thank the band and singers more, and particularly to say which singer was accompanying which dance e.g. "and thank you to Hayley for singing her version of 'Somewhere only we....'
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:15 pm

I would like Bradley Walsh and Anne Hegarty to compere the show. The dance knowlege might be limited, the fun would make the T.V set explode.

lol!
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4