Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for Strictly Towers Management Team

+7
diamondsandpearls
saxonsiren
hatlady28
Poppetlovestango
1superken
TANGOLERO
B4p
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Suggestions for Strictly Towers Management Team - Page 3 Empty Re: Suggestions for Strictly Towers Management Team

Post  CaledonianCraig Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:52 pm

My suggestions:-

A more thorough research into celebs backgrounds before choosing them for the show. Any previous dance training disqualifying them from the show.

As someone suggested earlier allow the pro dancers to choose the music they want to perform to.

Perhaps two separate scores from the judges. One for artistic merit and the other for technical content.

When L.en retires replace him with An.ton or B.rendan or Ian Waite.

Less use of props.

CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Strictly Towers Management Team - Page 3 Empty Re: Suggestions for Strictly Towers Management Team

Post  mauveangel09 Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:41 pm

Can I request that the production team drop the obsession with the Charleston and the belief that the public want endless Charlestons - it's a great dance like many of the others but we've seen it every which way this year and it's been done to death in my opinion.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Strictly Towers Management Team - Page 3 Empty Suggestions for Strictly Towers Management Team

Post  mauveangel09 Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:18 pm

B4p wrote:My first suggestion -
if we really need a third theme week, I would like to see a different theme for week 11 each year.  I find the Movie week too similar to the Musical one.

I quite enjoyed the 'Round the World' Theme Show that they did a couple of years ago - there's loads of mileage in this one in terms of different themes and musical tracks. Looking back through the thread I know I've said this a couple of times but I can't understand why they never did the 'Dance Fusion' week again - would go down well this year with the high standard.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:18 am

Bbc producers do read and digest and possibly act on sensible advice and ideas from this thread. That weird ivory tower with awful music, dire costumes and ideas needs a revamp or pulling down.

Let the pros select music after all they are professionals.

Let the band have their section on ITT each week

Get RID of the Rhumba zzzzzzx

Charleston leave til semi f8nal for all

2 sets of marks for the couples

Let the viewers see for the dance off pairs the public votes

Replace L.en with thought not for viewing figures and entertainment remember Aleshagate Evil or Very Mad

Above all else #Bringbacktheoriginalscd campaign to come
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:53 am

Lifts - please can we reduce the amount of lifts used (legal and illegal).
I want to see Strictly Come Dancing not 'Strictly Gone Lifting'. It's getting out of hand, with more and more dance time being taken up-up-and-away, off the floor. Restrict the show dances for the American Smooths, or til the finals.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Strictly Towers Management Team - Page 3 Empty Re: suggestions for Strictly Towers Management Team

Post  mauveangel09 Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:01 pm

Yes I so totally agree - felt Danny's routines this weekend were a 'liftathon' and it just doesn't leave any mystery for the show dances in the final. I chuckle when I remember Nat getting told off for doing a big lift with Ricky Whittle in an American Smooth, and being told to save it for a show dance!! Very Happy How things change......................

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3