Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Junior Strictly

3 posters

Go down

Junior Strictly Empty Junior Strictly

Post  CaledonianCraig Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:10 pm

I was sitting here thinking about Aliona and O.la leaving Strictly and wondering who the next pros to the show will be and about if there would be some young pro dancers as well and that led me into thinking wouldn't a Junior Strictly be good?

In that show it needn't be done to the same slace as the main series but perhaps with say ten teams. Garner young pro dancers 25 or under dancing with young celebrities under 20. That way it would be a good grounding for those young pro dancers to be blooded for the main show and in order to prevent burn-our for B.runo, L.en and C.raig then assemble a new panel of judges with senior pro dancers such as Brendan and An.ton in there (and that could be them being blooded for a seat on the main show's judging panel).

Thoughts?
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Junior Strictly Empty Re: Junior Strictly

Post  TANGOLERO Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:18 pm

Thought I read somewhere that Aliona and Kevin have already been signed up for next year?
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:10 pm

TANGOLERO wrote:Thought I read somewhere that Aliona and Kevin have already been signed up for next year?

No. Ali.ona has announced today on her various social media outlets that she is quitting Strictly as from now.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:40 pm

I've always championed a junior SCD! I'm all for it! Plus a team SCD too
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content