Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancing on Ice 2022..

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dancing on Ice 2022.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dancing on Ice 2022

Post  mauveangel09 Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:27 pm

What a great Final!! I didn't watch it live and caught up this evening.
Thoroughly enjoyed it - just how can they top this series next year? Really gutted that B rendan didn't win as in any other year he would have easily won and was clearly very popular with GBP. Their bolero was quite possibly the best I have ever seen on DOI and I really want to watch it back again.........but I also loved Regan, like you Jingle I hadn't heard of him before but he seemed a lovely person as well as being an excellent skater and dancer - so talented and I didn't begrudge him the win. I didn't think Kimberley would win after having to go through the skate off last week, but I couldn't call it between Regan and B rendan.

I really enjoyed Regan's first skate and I loved the Barnum routine the first time round and this time - but I agree with you Jingle that it would have been nicer to see a slower routine in there to get some variety in. I think Kimberley really excelled in the Argentine Tango routine - good choice for the Final, as a lot of her stuff was samey in terms of being very pretty and graceful but nearly always done in hold. I noticed the stumble by B rendan in the matador routine which wasn't quite up to the dizzy heights of everything else that he did - I loved the umbrella routine - I think they took a risk in choosing this one and it paid off. Amongst the other contestants Conor really impressed me and I like Stef too.

So another series ends - it has gone quite quickly to me. Thank you for your company - have a great summer and look forward to reconvening again in the autumn Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce cheers xxxxxx

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2