Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Takes Two 2013

+16
diamondsandpearls
lualen
Poppetlovestango
gingercodgers
David Tee
Wallflower
fiftynotout
allsewnonbyhand
Tina Sparkle
jingle
CaledonianCraig
mauveangel09
Littlebear
133-230-44039-18180-800
Sid
B4p
20 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

It Takes Two 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: It Takes Two 2013

Post  saxonsiren Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:11 pm

I enjoyed Mark & Iveta tonight on ITT! Julian dare I say it! seemed calmer I wondered has someone had a word? Karen's hairline distracted me tonight! Was it hair dye colour mark? Why was it half way across her forehead? & not being horrid but a hint only of "bingo wings" & Karen became a little less false.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:16 pm

I thought Karen Hardy was brill as usual. I like her little demonstrations so we know what she's talking about.

Sax I warmed a little to Julien as well. He and Janette have struck up a relationship. I didn't realised he'd trained so many hours. He's really trying (in more ways than one!!).

Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

It Takes Two 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: It takes Two 2013

Post  mauveangel09 Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:39 pm

I hate to say it but I am slightly warming to Vanessa - I didn't like the tears thing on Saturday but the dancing had improved a lot and I think she is genuinely finding a lot of joy in discovering dance and this is lovely to see. She may not be around for too long but I don't think she will be out yet and I think the Tango might suit her. I think she is a very 'different' sort of partner for James!

Another contestant who seems a breath of fresh air is Sophie - no spray tan and seems quite honest and open. The Samba will be a challenge for her but the hip move thing was good - I wonder if she will get the 'bounce'. The VT of Ashley showed that he definitely seemed to be getting the samba bounce!

Dave was hiliarious - I think there is going to be even less dancing than last week in his paso doble but he was fun tonight!

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:21 am

Vanessa's trying in training & she does seem to be showing a different side to her.James I fel after partnering Pamela has more patience.Sophie good to see she is sticking to her principals regarding lack of spray tan.The one celeb I feel I don't see much of in the VT's is Deborah.I would like to get to know her more. Dave yes fun,fun however I think he will put in a good performance in the ballroom dances
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:14 pm

Tonight's ITT
has Abby & Alijaz and Deborah & Robin on
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:16 pm

Tomorrow's ITT:
Fiona & An ton
Patrick & Anya
Ashley & O la
Ben & Kristina

Friday panel:
Lionel Blair (always appears like an albatross when Bru cies sick)
Matt Goss
Nancy Del'Olio (who?)
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:33 pm

Matt Goss - ping!

Nancy Del'Olio - ping!

Lionel Blair - Uh-Uh!

Training clips - Natalie & Abbey's dances both look really good. And the two Sambas don't look half bad either. Rachel, I'm afraid to say, is exciting me less and less.

Is there any real point in calling this 'Love Week'? It just seems like any other week to me. Usual mixture of dances and songs.

P.S. - Anybody else enjoying the Hairy Bikers cookery show straight after It Takes Two?
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlebear Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:12 pm

I have enjoyed what I have seen of it Sid - they are a lot more watchable than I had previously realised.
Littlebear
Littlebear

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Sid wrote:
Training clips - Natalie & Abbey's dances both look really good. And the two Sambas don't look half bad either. Rachel, I'm afraid to say, is exciting me less and less.
P.S. - Anybody else enjoying the Hairy Bikers cookery show straight after It Takes Two?
Rachel does seem to be struggling. Even Pasha seems a bit befuddled by it all.

I've watched a few of the Hairy Biker's shows. I love their enthusiasm for their subject and life in general and the way their friendship shines through
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:45 pm

Have loved The Hairy Bikers programme after ITT! They seem so full of energy,life & fun! Gorgeous recipes too.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:55 pm

I love the Hairy Bikers show after ITT!!! They are so watchable and seem very natural people - I always enjoy their shows and the recipes are always good but I like this particular series because of the gorgeous places that they are visiting on their tour of Europe. On the first show when they drove through Germany down the Moselle Valley they were on the exact same road that we travelled on a few years ago...................aaah! It is a great escapist programme after a hard day at work!!!!

ITT has been really interesting this week as I feel I have got to 'know' the couples a bit more - yes it is the time of strange votes as we are still in the 'reliance on big fan bases' phase - more's the pity for some couples.

With the exception of Julien I would like to see more of all the couples but for me personally Mark and Rachel need to nail it this week and I doubt whether the Salsa will suit her any more than the Cha cha - seems a bit unfair really as Sax says. I think Patrick will start to slide down the leaderboard if Anya doesn't address some of the basic flaws - as pointed out by Ian last night, although with a large fan base he should be fine. I think Vanessa will suit the Tango but not sure about Deborah with the quickstep, I hope she does ok as I think she is another contestant who is a breath of fresh air (there is a few of them this year) and just looks like she is really enjoying it which is a joy to see! Likewise - Fiona must capitalise on getting the waltz this week, I really like her and she has great potential but again needs to nail it with no mistakes - I know that Housewives choice polls the votes but she is not so much in the public eye currently as some of the others.

Just a last word on Rachel and Pasha - did anyone feel that he looked uncomfortable on the sofa last night? Most un-Pasha like I thought. It reminded me a little of the Artem/Holly partnership - something that looked good on paper but the chemistry never quite worked....................Hope they can settle in to the competition and that we get to see more!

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:08 am

mauveangel09 wrote:Just a last word on Rachel and Pasha - did anyone feel that he looked uncomfortable on the sofa last night?   Most un-Pasha like I thought.
Me too. Whenever I see Pasha on the training VTs he looks a bit bewildered, like 'What can I try next?'.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:11 pm

He does looks a little exasperated does Pasha! But it's early days, they might click yet.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Yes agree Pasha looked frustrated to me! I feel Pasha expected a lot from Rachel straight away! However it is still early weeks & the more difficult dances has made it more difficult.The pro dancers are having to go straight into advanced footwork instead of basic steps getting these right & then begin to add to it.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:26 am

Big Ben fan but I wish he'd lighten up! He was sooo serious during "bum talk" and then what happens is K.ristina tries to compensate by laughing too hard and it comes across as slightly desperate. Was the same with Colin last year.

Patrick is another one who's very serious. Together, he and Ben are making Ashley seem really interesting and funny - and he's from Hollyoaks. No one from Hollyoaks is interesting and funny! Razz 

Thank gawd for Hairy Dave & Mark amongst the guys.

I always groan when I hear Lionel Blair's going to be on the Friday Panel. I think it's 'cos he used to annoy me on Give Us A Clue when I was a kid. But he's actually very good. At least he watches the show! But I'll forgive Nancy because she's Nancy Laughing 
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlebear Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:27 am

Thought Ben seemed embarassed and unable to take the compliments about his bum and that was why he tried to turn the chat into a serious dancing one instead.

Mr Bear & I were saying the same thing about Patrick and Anya tonight - they are indeed awfully serious. In fact they are in danger of being very boring. Which won't get them very far. She's too serious and has not made an impression and he is very earnest (in a similar way to Jason).
Littlebear
Littlebear

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:31 am

I think Ben wants to be taken seriously & not just the hunk muscle on the show! I sometimes see the naughty side of Patrick in the VT's behind the stage door! Just needs to loosen up on ITT. Glad Mark & Dave give us Joire de Vivre!
Ashley I just watch I haven't warmed yet to him.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:20 pm

C.raig on ITT advised Sunday for his operation & then Zoe advised see you in a few weeks!? Does this mean we will have a stand in judge? Or C.raig by Skype votes?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:37 pm

saxonsiren wrote:C.raig on ITT advised Sunday for his operation & then Zoe advised see you in a few weeks!? Does this mean we will have a stand in judge? Or C.raig by Skype votes?
Perhaps she just means she'll see him on ITT in a few weeks?
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:15 pm

If anyone else says 'how hard' Julien is working I'll scream:face:  All the couples work hard!!!!

Really enjoyed Waite's warm up tonight. I also really liked Mark and Iveta tonight. I've been a bit down on their dancing so far but tonight Mark came across as honest, down to earth and with a great attitude. I so hope that they can make a bit of a breakthrough as the cha cha doesn't look great so far.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:46 pm

mauveangel09 wrote:I also really liked Mark and Iveta tonight.   I've been a bit down on their dancing so far but tonight Mark came across as honest, down to earth and with a great attitude.  I so hope that they can make a bit of a breakthrough as the cha cha doesn't look great so far.
I noticed there seemed to be quite a bit of 'funny face pulling' in Marks cha cha, whereas the clip of Dave and Karen looks like they're going for a comedy-free waltz. I wonder if there's some sort of agreement between them to alternate serious/fun routines?

I really like Mark too mauveangel, think he has a great attitude and gets into the mood of each dance.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:32 am

Mauve not even in jest can I say that re Julian! His enjoying the theatrical drama, costumes,glitter,attention & ATTENTION! A shrieking me me me let me interupt training for Harvey Nicholls isn't a dance mantra!
Now Mark,Patrick,Deborah,Fiona & Dave are tryin.g hard!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:58 am

I like Mark. I hope the judges give him some credit for his footwork. He's lighter on his feet than Patrick. The judges do keep saying it's a cheeky dance. Hope he can fix the spatulistic hands
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:33 am

Mark & Deborah seem genuinely keen to learn and improve. And you can tell they're having a blast in the process. I admire them so much.

I was beginning to go off Dave because I thought he was more interested in trying to make people laugh than trying to dance, and I missed his training clip, but Jingle if as you say he and Karen are taking the Waltz much more seriously then good on them Smile

Ben and Kristina are coming along very nicely. I think part of the success of their Rhumba was also Kristina being more understated and demure. It made the whole thing softer, more romantic, more watchable. In the past, she's sometimes been guilty of becoming too frantic if she senses her celebrity male isn't that great at a routine.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Sparkle Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:50 pm

[quote="Sid
Ben and Kristina are coming along very nicely. I think part of the success of their Rhumba was also Kristina being more understated and demure. It made the whole thing softer, more romantic, more watchable. In the past, she's sometimes been guilty of becoming too frantic if she senses her celebrity male isn't that great at a routine.[/quote]
Oh I do hope that Ben continues to come along nicely! He seems like a really nice guy, who's well out of his comfort zone but trying hard. Besides that, if he goes where's the male eye candy? Ashley seems nice, but he doesn't ring my bells, whereas Ben....tongue 
Tina Sparkle
Tina Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next