Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Takes Two 2014

+7
TANGOLERO
Wallflower
allsewnonbyhand
diamondsandpearls
cellar-door
B4p
saxonsiren
11 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

It Takes Two 2014 Empty It Takes Two 2014

Post  Sid Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:00 pm

Pleased, of course, that ITT is back Smile

Not sure about the new way of introducing guests, with them walking down the stairs to the sofa. Will they do that every week?!

I think the "Aljaz is too good looking" thing has run its course now. Was vaguely amusing last series, but time to move on!

Great to have Choreography Corner back and really happy to hear Karen's expecting. I do think she's become a bit of a parody of herself on ITT and she knows it and is happy to laugh along!

Karen's exasperated "It's only week one!" grated a bit. How else are the celebs to improve if the judges don't point out what they need to work on? I don't think they were overly harsh at the weekend and there was plenty of encouragement from L.en and Darcey too.

Judy seems nice. Natural, s.miley, not too over the top, game. I like her.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

It Takes Two 2014 Empty Re: It Takes Two 2014

Post  saxonsiren Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:18 pm

I loved Alison and her very candid "phwoar" sneaky looks at Alijash!!! Not keen on the walk down stairs to cheers. Judy seemed relaxed ans A.nton as ever charming for his partners efforts. Not keen on having Blue as a FNP group thou Zoe!
Karen lovely to see pregnant and stating Week One!
Its a shame week one we will rush through the fifteen couples! Oh BBC could we not have slotted in two x hour sessions say wed and friday? I mean eggheads always shown give us more time.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:41 pm

I missed it! What a plonker Mad
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:21 pm

Really enjoyed it..........Great to see it back...........Enjoyed Karen and will enjoy 'meeting' all the couples this week, albeit rushed. I agree that they could give ITT a 'special' longer version in the first week - also I so wish they had one where they talked to the winner and losers at the end of the series - I know this is your thing Sax!!! I totally agree.

Thought Simon was ok actually - Alison was really nice and funny (much more down to earth than Lisa Riley) and Judy was nice and natural however I had to smile when A nton was explaining in depth to Z oe what it felt like on the first night of the contest.......................as if she doesn't know:lol:

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:32 pm

Apparently it was a double billing slot for Monday and Tuesday. I'll make sure I see it tomorrow

Tim & Nat are on tomorrow.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:05 am

So happy to see ITT back! Karen didn't explain much in terms of how the choreography worked or didn't work for the celebrities, except perhaps about Jake's flexed (or the lack thereof) knee. I hope CC will be better tomorrow, though with nine celebs to go through, it might be rush, rush, rush. Perhaps they could have a workaround and producers might as well simply asked ThomDoll to stand there and look pretty waving mechanically (no point asking them questions since it'll be about how handsome he is and now Iveta was smitten by him, and how he was 'so excited' to do his salsa on Saturday) at the viewers while producers give CC more airtime. Cool
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:50 am

mauveangel09 wrote:Really enjoyed it..........Great to see it back...........Enjoyed Karen and will enjoy  'meeting' all the couples this week, albeit rushed.   I agree that they could give ITT a 'special' longer version in the first week - also I so wish they had one where they talked to the winner and losers at the end of the series - I know this is your thing Sax!!!   I totally agree.

Thought Simon was ok actually - Alison was really nice and funny  (much more down to earth than Lisa Riley) and Judy was nice and natural  however I had to smile when A nton was explaining in depth to Z oe what it felt like on the first night of the contest.......................as if she doesn't know:lol:  

Agree Mauve with your comments. Ive liked Alison ever since she went to the diary room and said "Big Brother I think Ive broken your table'" after Alison had stood on top of it! The day the BBC ever listens and follows through with fans requests well I think Ill see pink elephants fly first. Oops forgot Sober October!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:23 pm

I loved Alison on Big Brother as well - she got voted out far too early I thought!

cellar-door wrote: Perhaps they could have a workaround and producers might as well simply asked ThomDoll to stand there and look pretty waving mechanically

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:37 pm

Ive just realised who Pizie and Trent remind of- Gullam's long lost cousins!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:43 pm

Still feel Thomdoll has cold dead eyes-no expression. Maybe its still early days I shall wait and see. Iveta still not struck on
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:58 pm

Enjoyed Karen's CC more today than yesterday. She seemed to suggest Simon and Alison were judged too harshly...

Pixie and Trent's segment, blink and you miss it.
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:09 pm

Thursday ITT

Steve & O la
Greg & Aliona
Jennifer & Tristan

Vicki the dress guru
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:15 pm

Its all rush rush and we really don't get to know all 15 celebs. This week.we could have gone without KH and Ian and just concerntrated on the couples.I hope Aliona brings a smile with her
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:16 pm

saxonsiren wrote:Its all rush rush and we really don't get to know all 15 celebs. This week.we could have gone without KH and Ian and just concerntrated on the couples.I hope Aliona brings a smile with her

I think she just might! Ian said Gregg's charleston training clip was GOOD! Shocked
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:30 pm

I think they should start ITT a week earlier, leading up to the first live shows and invite half the couples on that week and half the week after (i.e. this week). I know that means some will be interviewed before their performance and some after but I don't think that's too big a deal. And it'd mean we'd get to know the couples a bit better and the show wouldn't feel so rushed.

I'm glad we had Ian's mid week review, he always makes good points and I like to see how the couples are getting on (Gregg looked surprisingly good at the Charleston! Although odd that he's doing two Latin dances). I didn't get anything from Karen's CC though. She's usually very good but too much time spent gushing over the couples and moaning at the judges for finding faults, and not much discussion about the choreography itself. And she had time because it was spread over two shows.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

It Takes Two 2014 Empty RE: It Takes Two 2014

Post  mauveangel09 Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:04 am

I really enjoyed Ian as well - had a laugh when he mentioned the comments that have been going around about the likeness between himself and Trent!!

What was really interesting tonight was the Friday panel and how A bby said straightaway that she thought the Thom doll would go out!!!! Very Happy Very interesting that one..............I know where she is coming from but it was unexpected from her, good for you girl!!!

Last night I thought that G regg and A liona were good on ITT and the dance looked good as well...............I think a lot of people were hard on him last week and I hope he doesn't go out this week.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:55 am

I felt the same way mauve - there's a vulnerability about Gregg. I really don't mind him.

I was convinced A.bbey meant Tim not Thom but then she and Louis didn't think much of his Salsa training either so they probably did mean Thom! I don't think he'll be going anywhere.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Monday ITT,

No Gregg and Aliona? Why?

ThomDoll and Iveta, BORING as usual. The VT was slightly amusing, but when we discovered they are doing Charleston for Movie Week...

ThomDoll: "We are doing Charleston, music is really good." (big glassy eyes, unblinking).

Sunetra reminds me of Patsy (Robin's partner). Haha, putting the gloves in wrong hands! Very Happy

edit to add: Ah, they are interviewed last! Nice to at least say goodbye to Gregg and Aliona...

Last edited by cellar-door on Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Sad Too short a time for the departed couple!! Thom again?Why!!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:07 pm

I thought Thom said the music was New York, New York, but that wouldn't make a Charleston would it?
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  diamondsandpearls Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:11 pm

B4p wrote:I thought Thom said the music was New York, New York, but that wouldn't make a Charleston would it?

The one from On the Town could just about......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7CIgWZTdgw

diamondsandpearls
diamondsandpearls

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:16 pm

thanks for the link diamonds

I think it would be one step for Thom and one giant leap for Thomkind!
No pressure then for Thom, having to be Gene Kelly! Not sure how the band would adapt it for a Charleston unless they crank it up Keystone Cop style?
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:20 pm

B4p wrote:thanks for the link diamonds

I think it would be one step for Thom and one giant leap for Thomkind!
No pressure then for Thom, having to be Gene Kelly! Not sure how the band would adapt it for a Charleston unless they crank it up Keystone Cop style?

Nah, just the producers' excuse to dress TomDoll in sailor costumes.
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  diamondsandpearls Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:24 pm

Hopefully it was a mishearing and Thom didn't say New York New York at all......
clown
diamondsandpearls
diamondsandpearls

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:34 pm

I've just rewound tonights ITT and Thom definitely did say Charleston to New York, New York - it such an amazing song.....
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next