Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are musical director for one week......

+10
lualen
saxonsiren
diamondsandpearls
cellar-door
allsewnonbyhand
mauveangel09
Sid
Tina Sparkle
B4p
TANGOLERO
14 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

You are musical director for one week...... - Page 9 Empty Re: You are musical director for one week......

Post  allsewnonbyhand Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:22 pm

D & P wrote:Glad you enjoyed them Jingle.  There are many people I know who watch It's Wonderful Life every Christmas as it is a truly lovely, feel-good film - beware though, it may bring a tear to your eye (in a happy way...) The clip is from a hand-coloured re-mastered version - the original is black and white.
I am one of those people D&P - it's in my top three favourite Xmas films alongside Love Actually ( tissues at the ready) and White Christmas ( for the reasons you mentioned). Every year I marvel at how tiny Vera Ellen's waist is. 
I love any film with a bit of dance in it really.
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

You are musical director for one week...... - Page 9 Empty Re: You are musical director for one week......

Post  diamondsandpearls Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:26 pm

[quote="allsewnonbyhand"]
I am one of those people D&P - it's in my top three favourite Xmas films alongside Love Actually ( tissues at the ready) and White Christmas ( for the reasons you mentioned). Every year I marvel at how tiny Vera Ellen's waist is. 
I love any film with a bit of dance in it really.[/quote]

Me too Alls - me too! I find Vera Ellen totally mesmeric. As you say, her waist is unbelievably tiny, but also her feet can tap at a rate of knots - phenomenal talent. Around Christmas time I also have to watch Meet me in St Louis - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas as sung by Judy is simply the most sublime thing EVER.
diamondsandpearls
diamondsandpearls

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum