Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little Bit of Honesty.

+12
cellar-door
Poppetlovestango
CaledonianCraig
mauveangel09
Twirlie
saxonsiren
TANGOLERO
Sid
Tina Sparkle
B4p
Moova 12
diamondsandpearls
16 posters

Page 27 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next

Go down

A Little Bit of Honesty. - Page 27 Empty Re: A Little Bit of Honesty.

Post  TANGOLERO Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:14 pm

We can't all agree all the time and I don't expect my views to be anything but that. So....

I thought Louisa did really well and moved smoothly and with style. Agreed with the judges ( a rare event some weeks). I was  Impressed.

The Judge could handle a proper paso, he danced well and the four 8's were deserved. The stupid music and butterfly costumes were very Mary Poppins and, like grown folk running round and shouting "boo" at each other, very childish and better suited to Ceebeebies.

Claudia, again I'm disagreeing with some views, but dance-wise I thought she was excellent. Neat footwork, good movement in motion and if I had one reservation, a little too much lifting. That said, it was very good as an American smooth, the lifts were in order.

Anastacia. Seemed somewhat heavy and their dance nothing to excite. C raig's 4 was unwarranted as were Greg and Ed's from Mr self-important.. The dance was no better than 7's and that's what the other judges gave.

Danny and Oti. Great dancer but if you get it this wrong you have to pay the price. More crackpot music didn't help for a ballroom classic dance, probably "the" classic dance. He still rated 30 on a week I doubt he'll repeat.

Laura and Giovani. Tango to Paint it Black. Dance of the night....

Ore. Another one who had a slip from his normal high standard. I put it in part down to more cr-p music for a Charlston but L en and B runo saw 9's in it.

Greg and Natalie. A two hundred mile per hour rumba? Presumably that was foisted on them by the diretors of nonsense. What has the rumba been described as " A vertical expression of a horizontal desire. The dance of Love" etc, etc. They were only short of a baton for a relay race and Natalie wore ballet shoes presumably to avoid breaking her ankles in heels.  Poor Natalie suffered C raig's rude and arrogant views and a four mark. Ridiculous.

Daisy and Aljaz. Paso. Aljaz is such a very good dancer (by far my favourite all round male pro) that it's hard to take your eyes off his dance. That said, this was an excellent and, for me, faultless if not totally perfect paso by Daisy to one of the few decent music choices, "Don't let me be misunderstood" the driving rythm which suited the dance..

Ed and Katya. He has to go somewhere along the line, but he's undeserving of it for anything but dance. He tries so hard (and actually always turns in a decent performance) that it will be a shame to lose him. Okay, he's the entertainer, but a good one to boot.

In summary, the general standard in the show is pretty good and remarkably consistent, a few small errors apart. Whoever chooses the music should be teaching Simon Says and Gangnam dancing to five year olds, preferably in Outer Mongolia.

That's it.  Wink
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  Twirlie Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:06 am

First of all, let me confess that I thought Ed Balls was great, totally fun, and that I actually thought he was worth a vote. Sorry…

Some good stuff, some not so good.

Louise and Kevin
Something and nothing really. I disagreed with L.en. I didn't think she was any better than last week. She's undoubtedly good and they're a good partnership, but they've never made me want to stand and cheer and they didn't again tonight. C.raig's mark was right.

Judge Robert Rinder and Oksana
Not bad, not bad – loved the make-up. Exciting choreography which he executed pretty well, and the mouth was shut for a lot of the time.
8 from me mostly for performance.

Claudia and AJ
The judges loved this,  I wasn't blown away. It was probably technically wonderful, but I didn't find it interesting – apart from the very end - and was surprised at the row of 9s.
8 from me mostly for what I understand to be her technique.

Anastacia and Brendan
Energetic but bid ploddy. Not nearly as good as last week.

Danny and Oti
I was very sad that it went wrong for him. The red ribbon joining them did nothing for them either. If they end up in the the dance-off they're going to have to get that together!    

Laura and Giovanni
Now I really enjoyed this. Wonderfully sharp and great characterisation. I agreed with Darcy and L.en – her best dance. I wondered in fact if B.runo might have given her a 10…
From me – 9.5

Ore and Joanne
Those striped trousers should have helped accentuate this charleston, but they seemed to just accentuate what I missed from the dance. I preferred Louise and Kevin. I thought it was a bit desperate and frantic. Not as joyful and slick as I'd have wanted.  I can't help feeling that they think they're the bees' knees now and need only perform for themselves and everyone else will lap it up. (Grumpy old git – I know!)

Greg and Natalie
I agree – I wouldn't have recognised it as a rumba. That said, I thought they did dance beautifully
together. I think C.raig marked low because he disagreed with the choreography. Is that the way the clebs should be marked? I don't think so. I think Gregg was as good as he's ever been. I'm with B.runo.

Daisy and Aljaz
Just the best make-up of the night and a great costume. I thought she came back from last week's dance-off very well despite her being upset by it. Exciting and challenging.

Ed and Katya
I don't think anyone is laughing at Ed these days, apart from the judges, people are laughing with him. There was loads of attack tonight, and even the hips were going! Straight(ish) legs and arms galore!!! I absolutely love that he's getting better and better (and losing weight). It was delivered with such enthusiasm and joy as well. How can you not give him…

That's it. It'll be interesting to see who's in the dance-off tomorrow night. It should be Ed and Anastacia, but who knows. Ed's popular and tonight's dance will have gathered him a few more votes. I suspect he's going to have to turn in a real stinker before his fans say "OK - Enough!"
Twirlie
Twirlie

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:55 am

Twirlie wrote:First of all, let me confess that I thought Ed Balls was great, totally fun, and that I actually thought he was worth a vote. Sorry…
No, I'm with you Twirlie, I loved Ed he got me smiling again and he really does put the moves in! Last week I didn't vote for him, but this week I did. I agree, I don't think people are laughing at him, more with him and the sheer joy of the experience that for me is what strictly is all about. He's never going to be the best dancer but he puts his heart and soul into it.

Here's my other brief notes from last night as I was watching. I had my brother with me (who has never seen the programme before) so not as detailed as usual, interesting though that he picked up faults.
Kevin and Louise Charleston 8
Wasn't a classic Charleston for me over marked by the judges. She just doesn't shine.
Judge Rinder and Oksana Paso 7
Think the theme overtook it a bit- lost the paso a bit for me
Claudia and AJ AS 8
Did well, was surprised by judges marks though
Anastasia and Brendan Jive 6
She was behind all the time, not her best, looked sharper in training. DO beckons I think
Danny and Oti foxtrot 8
Messed it up in the middle- even my bro commented that he'd gone wrong but overall good
Laura and Giovanni tango 8
Not bad I thought she did a good job. Sharp.
Ore and Joanne Charleston 8
Shame about lift and not the best. Conspiracy theory about the two dominant males messing up??!!
Greg and Natalie rumba 7
Great improvement- think he got a bit stitched up having to do this after last week, but he did well. the fabu-u-lus darling one's comments unnecessary
Daisy and Alijaz paso 8
Liked this a lot.
Ed and Katya cha cha 7
Aw bless him! He does put the content in he's just not very good but I love him and his performance ! Hope he stays a bit longer

Nobody really wowed me -  but a shout out to Greg Ed and Daisy from me- they got my vote -and Laura's tango

DO?  Well should be Ed and Anastasia but I think it could be Anastasia and  a Halloween shock affraid
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:09 am

A cynical side of me has me mulling over last night's show now.

For the first few weeks it was the Danny Mac show as he trail-blazed away and the series looked like a walkover then Ore steped up to the plate to make things more interesting but where were the female contenders? Last night Laura and Daisy were given great costumes and apt music and delivered polished performances (the best of the night) to step up to the plate. Conveniently, Danny was to be handicapped having to dance with a cord wrapped around him and his partner and Ore was over-done on the make-up and chucked in his weakest dance of the series and the women are back in the race. Cynical or not?
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:11 pm

So pretty much a one off week which, if there has to be one, Hello Enid week is the very best choice. The world tipped a little off balance but will hopefully right itself tonight (for those who still believe in vampires and stuff anyway). The master of mayhem may well have done Nat and Greg a favour with the thumbthings by edging them away from the dance off. Shocks are not unknown in this show however and I still feel Claudia's annonimity with the twitterati may well count against her. Anastacia, effectively, is the one standing on the trapdoor for me, although the Madame De Farge of dance judging may see it differently...We shall see....
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:25 pm

Louise & Kevin – I could see Louise was trying to be more expressive than usual but I became bored half way through. Maybe I’m all Charleston’d out (I think Danny’s the only one who hasn’t done one yet) but it felt like the performance was going on and on without ever going anywhere at all. I’m close to giving up on these two!

Rinder & Oksana – Didn’t mind this! A better balance between performance and dance that I’d been looking for from Rinder. I liked his Paso shaping and movement and the fact he gave a slightly more understated performance (without losing his uniqueness).

Claudia & AJ – I groaned when their music was revealed and thought I’d hate this but I found myself enjoying it very much! The best thing about the routine was how seamlessly the lifts were woven into it. I thought they danced the best out of everybody last night.

Anastacia & Brendan – I love her but I didn’t love this at all. It felt really leaden-footed and not Jivey enough. Think Anastacia used up all her verve with Gorka last week! Maybe it’s time to go, I’m sure Brendan could do with the rest.

Danny & Oti – Mistakes aside, what was the red strap all about? Can’t be doing with that sort of pretentious nonsense!

Laura & Giovanni – This was a strong comeback, just not convinced it was quite as amazing as the judges were making out. 4 x 9s? Some protection going on?

Ore & Jo – Didn’t rate it as much as Silver tongued Italian Stallion & The Love God that is Leonard The Lion Goodman. Didn’t hate it as much as the fabu-u-lus darling one.

Greg & Nat – Okay so I prefer a more typical Rumba too but (a) Isn't C.raig normally the one flying the flag for non-trad dances (b) I got why Nat did it – the music leant itself to a routine that enabled her to disguise Greg’s weaknesses (c) Greg’s performance was GAYMAZING (d) When Nat cries I cry.

Daisy & Aljaz – This was frustrating to watch cos it was a superbly choreographed Paso but Daisy couldn’t quite do it justice. She’s almost there but the strength wasn’t running all the way through her body. Her top half looked too loose / floppy, and that weakened the intensity of the performance. Such a shame as I could have loved this.

ED AND KATYA TO WIN STRICTLY 2016!!!
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

A Little Bit of Honesty. - Page 27 Empty Re: A little bit of Honesty

Post  mauveangel09 Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:45 pm

Sid wrote:sax that made me laugh! Although....remember when Sheldon and Amy did a Cha Cha?!

Just about one of my favourite scenes in the 'Big Bang Theory' lol! Sorry......just had to say that!

I'm a late to the party this week as we have been away the last two days. I recorded the show and I've just watched it. CC - I don't think you are being cynical at all in what you have said. It is so easy for couples to be stitched up on several levels during these theme weeks because we know they are given the music and themes and I think we saw and heard this loud and clear this week.

For me an interesting and controversial show with some unexpected mistakes from the top runners and some nice surprises from other people - Laura stood out for me (I knew she would come good!) as did the Judge, and I too enjoyed Ed's performance - although how much of that was the fact that I loved the music?? confused Found the judges marking erratic - there was obvious overmarking and protection of certain couples and felt others were thrown to the wolves somewhat - C raig's '4's were uncalled for in all three cases - he didn't seem capable of using any of the paddles between 4 and 7.

A lot of the music choices were awful and really obviously hampered some of the couples - the only tracks I liked were 'Paint it Black' 'Please don't let me be misunderstood' and 'Love Potion no 9'.

Louise and Kevin 7.5
Agree with most of what has already been said. A good performance, well timed and energetic but not very memorable - a bit of a stage school performance. Thought this would have been better on film week - not Hallowe'en - also felt the trainers she was wearing stopped the dance from getting the true Charleston flavour and she did not 'let go'. Overmarked - I agreed with C raig (probably for the only time this week).

Rinder and Oksana 8
I enjoyed this one very much and I liked the theme. I thought he made a really good attempt at it and danced very well in a dance that a lot of male celebs find difficult. Liked the shaping. Feel he has improved all round - I see what B runo meant about the ballet black swan references.

Claudia and AJ 8
Although this didn't blow me away I think a lot of it had to do with the dull music and dull costumes. I did think that she has improved her dancing a lot, there was some neat footwork and I agreed with L en that the lifts fitted in well - contrary to what they have done previously.

Anastacia and B rendan 6
Whilst C raig's '4' was outrageous, I don't think this was their best and I was disappointed as I have supported them thus far and I think this may put them in danger. I think she lost a lot of energy as it went on and the technique of the kicks and flicks just wasn't there but the characterisation was good. At least she wore high heeled dance shoes and didn't cop out on this one like a lot of them do with the jive.

Danny and Oti 7.5
Mistakes are mistakes and yet he still got 30?? Whilst the elastic thing seemed an ingenious way of preventing gapping and made for quite an impressive start, I personally thought they would have been wiser to have jettisoned it half way through and just danced a straight foxtrot from then on - might have prevented the obvious stumble and botches. The music was all wrong as we said it would be.

Laura and Gio 9
She drew the long straw in terms of music and the beautiful costume. For me this was an excellent performance with great footwork and character. Deserved their marks. Dance of the night.

Ore and Joanne 7
They were both good sports to wear those costumes and try to make the best of the music. It was creative and an ok'ish performance but I didn't see what the judges saw and there were mistakes.

Greg and Nat 7
How do you do a rumba to completely inappropriate rumba music? Nat did what she had to do and made the best of G regs assets - his strength and his good lines. I enjoyed this although it was more like a contemporary routine and I agreed that it would have been better had there just been some rumba walks and a bit more rumba content thrown in - 3 of the judges said this politely and constructively - C raig said it harshly and since when has he been bothered about technical content? He is more than willing to swing the lead for others who don't stick to the technique of dances and yet 'perform'??? Evil or Very Mad

Daisy and Alijaz 8
Enjoyed this but something bothered me about it - I think although the content and footwork was good I could have done with a bit more attack and sharpness from her especially to such a great piece of music. She seemed a bit restrained.

Ed and Katya 6
Probably reached his ceiling now but it was on time and he did loads of cha cha steps which I wanted to see. Great fun and great music - a good finish to the show.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:17 pm

I really don't enjoy the Halloween Week, basically a lot of song choices were just BAD for the dance they are supposed to do!

Anyway my comments:

** Louise' Charleston: Good swivel and quite animated, but second half of the dance lost a bit of steam. 8

** Robert's Paso Doble: Glad despite Jason Gilkilson's insistence in pushing him to the camp side with the music choice (Really? Born This Way for Halloween, and Paso???) and the costume design, he still managed to show strength and power in this dance. 8

** Claudia's American Smooth: Again, terrible music choice. But the dance content and techniques impressed me! She did Foxtrot two weeks ago and this time her lines, footwork and flow was VASTLY improved! 9

** Anastacia's Jive: Lumpy, heavy-footed. A lot of flash, but no lightness of feet (bottom two potential). 7

** Danny's Foxtrot: Oh well, difficult time signatures to content with, but that umbilical cord business is literally getting in the way, you can see Danny struggling to keep his posture and lines and because he's literally restrained, he couldn't make micro-adjustment with his body to avoid stepping on Oti's toes during the dance. Could have been good, but Danny did another Jay (Jay's disaster in QS). 8 at best (could have easily been a 10 dance).

** Laura's Tango: Wonderful! Taut upper body posture, beautiful top-line, sharp staccato, clean footwork (despite injury). Very impressive comeback! 9!!!

** Ore's Charleston: Strange second lift aside, the music is too slow (lacking momentum) for a Charleston. Too much props and make-up and too distracting to really pay attention to the dance, but what I did see I thought he managed to just about get away with the swivelling (C.raig obviously disagreed). 8.5

** Greg's Rumba: Criminal song choice! I mean, seriously? No rumba walks at all. Just lines, lines, drama, drama. I don't like it. Did I detect a sneaky lift? 6.5 (bottom two potential)

** Daisy's Paso Doble: Bless her, you can tell she's really, really trying. Energetic but the skirt wafting is somewhat ungainly. 8

** Ed's Cha-Cha-Cha: Boom! I am so happy he actually danced a content-rich (as opposed to Greg's almost rumbaless rumba) and by and large he kept to the music. The cha-cha walk is a little plod-dy, hip actions quite forced, but I am perversely enjoying the routine a lot! 7!
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  Moova 12 Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:05 pm

Hi All
Been trying to log on with new device for past couple of weeks NIGHTMARE so back to the old one.

Agree mainly with the comments. Although there are some excellent dancers who is dancing well as a couple?

I know they are very young but AJ and Claudia are leaving me cold. What would Vincente have made of her obvious dancing ability?
Laura and Gio again not doing it for me. He needed an older partner where the focus could be on the dancing.
Kevin and Louise just too darn nice.
Ore and Joanne Ms Clifton is not one of my faves though she has stepped up from the Scott Mills days.  I was hopeful I would like Ore after the Olympics but ....
I preferred Anastacia with Gorka. Now Gorka I have taken too. Made me laugh on ITT with him trying to take over from Gethin.
Even Alijaz isn't doing it for me this year. He doesn't seem his sparkly self. Fear of the strictly curse?????????
Ed was never going to get my vote. How does Katya function with those nails????
Greg a trier and I love Natalie but ..........
Love Danny Oti is scary.
Judge is wearing thin but Oskana could stay for me.

I have never had a year when I could not say who I want to win, so I am feeling part of my enjoyment of the show is missing - its Jay or whoever you wanted to see.

Also got my worries over who replaces The Love God that is Leonard The Lion Goodman. Just don't let it be A.nton.
Moova 12
Moova 12

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:42 pm

saxonsiren wrote:
Lol lol! I read Big Bang not big band. Had vison's of Sheldan/Leonard/Raj/ Howard dancing afro afro jocolor jocolor king king
I'd love to see more of The Big Bang Theory team dancing - they're hilarious
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:17 pm

Sooooooooo. Not an unexpected result, but disappointing to see Daisy and Aljaz in there at all this week. Anastacia somewhat balances the books, but what next? Now it really is down to one entertainer, a couple of triers and half a dozen decent dancers. Ed, effectively, based on dance skill, should be the one to go at this stage, but.....waltz, foxtrot, quickstep, Viennese, American Smooth......I won't bother wagering on who, I'm not that much of a gambler and one error is all it takes......Blackpool is looming.... Cool
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:26 pm

Not entirely unexpected to see Anastacia and B rendan going out - but I will so miss B rendan - my fave male pro - Sad Sad Sad I was surprised to see Daisy and Alijaz back in the DO tonight - so no customary bounce back vote - very telling Shocked - I did think that both couples upped their game in the DO. Onwards and upwards then - very much hope that G reg is not stitched up again next week. Glad that the Judge got called out first - it was deserved.
I'm always somewhat relieved when the Hallowe'en Show is out of the way - anyone else feel the same? Rolling Eyes

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:39 pm

Jo Clifton looked green in the face without any make-up. I thought she was going to throw up waiting for the result votes. Did anyone else think that Ore looked liked Lenny Henry in that Werewolf get-up? I kept thinking 'Premier Inn' through the dance and wondered why a werewolf wanted candy.

I think the Danny fans would have pinched some of Daisy's potential votes. She couldn't have done much more. Fed up of the Danny, Ore & Louise favouritism. Danny & Ore both made mistakes and should have had points deducted like the rest of the great unwashed.

What happened to AJ's Halloween costume? He looked like an extra in Wind in the Willows. I think he was the only one without any face paint or hair additions. At least Claudia was dressed as a witch even without the green facepaint Frankie had last year.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:47 pm

B4p wrote:. Did anyone else think that Ore looked liked Lenny Henry in that Werewolf get-up? I kept thinking 'Premier Inn' through the dance and wondered why a werewolf wanted candy.

Yes. Mr Mauve thought so too. lol! lol! lol!

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:05 pm

I kept thinking anarchy at Tiswas
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:18 pm

Lenny Henry crossed with David Bellamy Laughing

I felt sorry for Daisy. Thing is, I think she's in a lot of people's Top 3 but she's not enough people's absolute favourite. Still, two dance-offs in a row's tough.

Over the moon for Ed and Greg, easily the two I most care about.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:41 pm

So what was with Brendan's delivery boy, tucked in his socks, pants? He came on looking like a masked D ick Turnip in a Carry on film.Shocked

Not replied on the Highs and lows threads because for me highs were rather scarce and lows abounded, music choices not the least.
Not being a misery, honest, but not the best show I ever saw despite the level of dance being pretty decent.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:41 am

Actually MrT I agree with you, it was a lacklustre night and now I think about it, confirmed my dislike of Halloween night theme because it's hackneyed and messes up the dances with stupid themes. In other years I've gone in thinking this and then have enjoyed the night in spite of myself- not so this year. Poor music choices, poor dances as a result.
Contrast with how we all raved about film night- open ended theme that can adapt / provide decent music for all dance genres.

The only one who made me smile and clap was Ed. says it all. Maybe they should start looking at why the public love characters like him and it might help them to get back to what strictly is about - an entertainment show based on dance, with interesting characters learning to dance /perform or those that have some background wowing us with amazing dances.

Monday morning blues....
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  fiftynotout Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:54 am

For me, what spoilt the show was the fact that the music choices simply didn't fit the dance in at least 8 out of 10 of the dances and you could see them struggling with it; Greg was even under marked because of it. Definitely not a level playing field.

I really enjoyed Greg's dance and laughed out loud at Ed. Thought the Judge put in an excellent performance too.

Didn't like Danny's red band at all and was disappointed that Ore grumbled about his facial make up (bad form!).

Thought Anasacia was definitely the right choice to go but could weep for Daisy, how demoralised must she be feeling?

Will miss the next two shows, sadly, but can't predict who will still be here when I'm back.
fiftynotout
fiftynotout

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:57 am

Let's get rid of Halloween night please for SCD. How about a theme from a famous play or book instead? Fed up of this year's lack lustre show. Loving Ed's j.ourney and Greg and Roberts. C,raig too petty re marking.. MUSIC pale pale pale affraid affraid WHY?WHO chooses the god awful tunes and speed? Get him/her 9n ITT and explain their choices over the last few years. Costumes where have the gorgeous floaty dresses gone and the tails for guys? Cheap,tacky,too tight trousers and socks brought Wondered 8f the design buyer wandered into the depths of the hot sold in the sales cellar and brought job lot!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:22 am

Let's get rid of Halloween night please for SCD. How about a theme from a famous play or book instead? Fed up of this year's lack lustre show. Loving Ed's j.ourney and Greg and Roberts. C,raig too petty re marking.. MUSIC pale pale pale affraid affraid WHY?WHO chooses the god awful tunes and speed? Get him/her 9n ITT and explain their choices over the last few years. Costumes where have the gorgeous floaty dresses gone and the tails for guys? Cheap,tacky,too tight trousers and socks brought Wondered 8f the design buyer wandered into the depths of the hot sold in the sales cellar and brought job lot!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:50 am

It's rumoured Jason Gilchrist one of the choreographers chooses the music and themes sax. He's on ITT this week. I sent Zoe a tweet passing on Tango's idea of a Big Band/Crooner week or suggested having week 3 as a rolling theme that changes each year. Not sure what night Jason's on
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:59 pm

I see now who Jason is! I didn't connect it before apologies. Mind full of nonsense re cookers built in etc or traditional free standing... also in small corner should I have a reversal of stoma huge operation etc very very scarey.... hence why I m8ght becoming across as cabby re scd.... mmm I am crabby lol with scd!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:14 pm

It is a big op sax. Lot's to think about. On the positive side, they don't offer a reversal to everyone, so you must have made big improvements and be in a better place for them to even consider it. I hope it all works out well for you I love you
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Twirlie Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:16 pm

Moova 12 wrote:Also got my worries over who replaces The Love God that is Leonard The Lion Goodman. Just don't let it be A.nton.

Or in my case, Just don't let it be Karen Hardy. I'd hate to have to listen to that voice every Saturday and Sunday night!!
Twirlie
Twirlie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next