Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who will go next week

+4
B4p
allsewnonbyhand
CaledonianCraig
saxonsiren
8 posters

Go down

Who will go?

who will go next week Vote_lcap29%who will go next week Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap0%who will go next week Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap57%who will go next week Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap14%who will go next week Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

who will go next week Empty who will go next week

Post  saxonsiren Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:39 am

So still not seen the week one or two show due to holiday & illness..We had no votes for Chizzy ,a few for Brain on our guess who will go!.. I have however watched the dance off and agree with decision. Pasha and Chizzy fafffed with styled posing,facial expressions and little dance content... L.en would have said all that faffing going on I wondered when the dance would start!

So next week will be interesting regarding middle of the table....
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: who will go next week

Post  CaledonianCraig Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:08 am

I voted Brian. Hope I am wrong as it could be fun watching him develop (or not). The Reverend has been the worst dancer so far and justice would see him go but the joke acts have a license until halfway.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:32 am

I'm reserving judgement until I see which dance they are doing- the trouble with a theme week is there can be a lot of style over substance. I actually think Brian would be more suited to the comedy act than Rev, interesting how we perceive them differently- for me the Rev is neither funny nor entertaining Wink
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:46 pm

I think Brian's really struggling. Even if he got the Charleston, I'm not sure he'd manage the energy levels
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:35 am

Brian 9n a tightrope wobbling. He may get extra votes to help him survive another week. The Reverend possibility too
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: Who will go next week

Post  mauveangel09 Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:34 pm

allsewnonbyhand wrote:I'm reserving judgement until I see which dance they are doing- the trouble with a theme week is there can be a lot of style over substance.

I couldn't agree more..............funny things happen on theme weeks.........Sometimes the public just take to a particular track/song rather than the dancers. Thinking about the dance choices, I think it might be either Brian or one of the 'middle of roaders' - Simon, Susan - probably not the Rev but maybe..........Or could be another surprise like last week Very Happy Very Happy

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:45 am

Looking at the tunes, Susan may be safe on comedy value, putting one of the other wobblers at risk
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:17 am

I think Susan may be safe for another week but I think the Rev is on dodgy ground both for music and dance, so unless some absurd comedy routine appears I'm voting for him to go
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: Who will go next week

Post  mauveangel09 Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:14 pm

I don't find the Rev funny either and I don't think its long before he exits - unfortunately I can't take to his pro either - to borrow the phrase from the current discussion on the 'Honesty' thread - she is one of my 'AGINs' (poor girl has done nothing to me Very Happy) I think Brian has more comedic value than even Susan who I also don't find very funny, but she is a trier and obviously enjoying the experience.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  diamondsandpearls Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:41 pm

I don't find the Rev funny either.... Up until now I have found him warm and rather nice. I don't like funny. Which is why I don't like Brian (or any of the previous series comedy acts) and if they carry on camping up the Rev with so-called funny routines then I will go off him rapidly - though it won't be entirely his fault. The Raspberry-haired One is sitting on my subs bench of Agins as it is - she only has to concentrate on 'funny' routines and she will earn herself a starring role...

Just a word on Susan.... Although by trade she is a comedian and can be amusing in herself, as a die-hard fan she takes Strictly extremely seriously and so far hasn't done anything too overtly comedy - the Chareleston had a nod, but it often does. I am hoping Kevin keeps up the format of teaching her steps and a proper routine and takes her on a proper 'j word' rather than bringing in rockets, clouds and gangnam style....
diamondsandpearls
diamondsandpearls

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:54 am

For our poll so far it's Brian & The Reverend! I'm hoping Simon/Susan be safe...
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:49 pm

diamondsandpearls wrote: The Raspberry-haired One is sitting on my subs bench of Agins as it is - she only has to concentrate on 'funny' routines and she will earn herself a starring role...

Yes, Raspberry hair is on my Agin bench...sitting beside Amy. I just feel both of them made a few too many sarky side-swipes about their partner on ITT this week, get the feeling that they're disappointed with their lot. On the other hand, Kevin has moved across to my Afor list. I feel Susan is bringing out a more relaxed, less competitive side to him and he seems to be making the most of the partnership.

I voted Brian to leave...although there seems to be some tabloid fuss about him wanting to go, which might ironically (or deliberately) keep him in for another week.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:43 pm

If I had the faintest idea who goes I'd be down at the bookies with all the money I could beg steal or borrow. Wink
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down