Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who will go next week

+4
mauveangel09
B4p
Twirlie
saxonsiren
8 posters

Go down

Who will go?

who will go next week Vote_lcap10%who will go next week Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap70%who will go next week Vote_rcap 70% 
[ 7 ]
[ 1 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap0%who will go next week Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

who will go next week Empty who will go next week

Post  saxonsiren Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:37 pm

Well Charlotte gone and think she will be relieved. Will Brendan come back next year? I'd hope so as possible positive judge or for ITT presenter. ..

Davood the surprise addition which we sometimes have in the DO. I still wish they would show the % of public votes the bottom 2 received. ...

We have a few strugglers, Brian, & Simon, a few improves but in middle of table Ruth, Deb, Davood and Susan in her own class of fun...

Odds are a Brian v Simon class maybe!?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: who will go next week

Post  Twirlie Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:27 pm

I agree, with Simon to go.
Twirlie
Twirlie

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:26 pm

saxonsiren wrote:Well Charlotte gone and think she will be relieved. Will Brendan come back next year? I'd hope so as possible positive judge or for ITT presenter. ..
Can't see Bren dan sharing the platform with Shirley. It would be worse than Cr aig and L en. Maybe interesting to see what he would be like in choreography corner.

I think we're due a shocker week. Simon's the weakest but depending where the public vote, any of the mid table brigade could be at risk. It boils down to who the judges are rooting for I suppose
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: Who will go next week

Post  mauveangel09 Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:56 pm

It's early in the week and I might change my mind after seeing the dances/music that they will have this week - but I'm going for Simon at this point - I think he may have benefitted from the first 'bounce' vote of the series this week just gone, and I don't think he will survive much longer. I think he'll go out before B rian - just. However, I agree with B4P that we might well see another 'shock' couple in the DO - it's still open season and there are a few couples who to me are very 'level pegging' in the mid table.

Side observation - I think it is time one of the ringers opened the show - thus far they seem to have appeared in the second half of the show.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:28 am

Life's full of surprises. C raig will try to make sure everybody knows who's going home. Then again....the lords and ladies of misrule are abound, hxll bent on mischief no doubt, so......a shock??
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:47 pm

Based on the training clips, I've voted Ruth. Though could be Brian or Simon. I'm not sure how well Debbie's rumba will go down, she might be in dance off if she's middling on leaderboard.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:12 am

I think Ruth and Susan will be OK because of the legions of An.ton / Kevin fans despite me fearing for them this week. On that basis I've gone for Simon after a DO with Brian unless the Charleston is an absolute wow in which case I think it could be a affraid

Really hope tomorrow lives up to its billing ! cheers
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:21 am

Might be a shock as to who's in the D.O, but if either Brian or Simon is in there, I reckon the judges will give them the goodbye kiss. Simon would be my guess, but who knows? Strictly is full of surprises (well, at least the G.B.P are). Dance on..Wink
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:26 am

I'm thinking another suprise DO possibly.... I'm going for Simon & Debbie....
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:45 pm

I see the following possibilities as likeliest. Simon in the dance-off with a surprise couple and being unaminously voted off.

Simon in dance-off with Brian in which case he may survive given that Shirley has an obvious Scouse soft spot for him meaning he only has to win one other judge over.

Or Brian ending up in dance-off against anyone other than Simon and being voted off as I can see him struggling with his dance this week.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: Who will go next week

Post  mauveangel09 Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:28 pm

CC - spot on
Simon or B rian against anyone else ( such as a shock couple) will be out. Simon against B rian - difficult, yes Shirlie Wurlie seems to have a penchant for Simon - so I'll reserve judgement until I see their dances which I think will be challenging for both of them this week. It is more difficult if you start to bring Ruth into the equation because her samba training didn't look too good and I don't think this is her type of dance - I'm also not sure that Susan will wow this week but I think you are all right - the A nton/Kevin fans will see to it that they stay in a little longer and they deserve to as they've both been holding their own up until now - particularly on last weeks performances.

I don't like Gio and Debbie's music (one of the only ones I don't like this week) and I sincerely hope they are not in the first half of the show again - however, I thought she looked really good in training - the legs and hips and walks were perfect rumba so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I hope they mix up the dance order this week as some of the couples have yet to take their turn by going first/early in the show - there's still enough couples left in for this to matter.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:54 pm

mauveangel09 wrote:I hope they mix up the dance order this week as some of the couples have yet to take their turn by going first/early in the show - there's still enough couples left in for this to matter.
I was thinking the same mauve, I nearly switched off mentally last week, when most of the strong dancers were in the later half. It really did seem like a show with 2 halves. I know it's not a confidence lifter for the weaker ones to follow someone stronger, but it would keep the interest levels (at least for me) up a bit. I suppose it's easier for the judges to mark the stronger ones if they are grouped together, but I didn't really like the us/them groupings of last week.

I wonder if Ruth may fall into the dance off. Her samba VT so far certainly doesn't scream party dance for me. I'm surprised the judges didn't suggest a few acting lessons for her, as well as Jonnie. Her face is frozen into that nervous smile, and I don't see any character. Fan club or not, dancing by He is. And we obey him. won't get her by many more weeks. Brian at least can characterise, has rhythm, and is learning his steps and to lead. Simon's Charleston may be a saver for him.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down