Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who will go next week

+2
jingle
saxonsiren
6 posters

Go down

Who will go?

who will go next week Vote_lcap50%who will go next week Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap38%who will go next week Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap12%who will go next week Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap0%who will go next week Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

who will go next week Empty who will go next week

Post  saxonsiren Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:07 am

Well the shock couple appeared in the D/o... We had Mollie on our list but no votes Very Happy ... Ruth, Susan (I hate saying this
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: who will go next week

Post  jingle Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:07 am

Ruth - think she's the weakest dancer now. Although the paso might suit her next week
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:12 pm

I can't see Davood surviving much longer. A shame because I still think he has natural rhythm, and potential, plus his acting skills. Nadiya is getting a lot of negative comments in several forums, and I don't think this is helping them gel with the public. Not to mention the dire choreography.

Ruth is teetering on the edge. Not sure if she get boost up to the next level. She is progressing, but so is the Strictly clock. An ton's giving his all bless him. Can't remember seeing him with such gusto for years.

I hope Jonnie & Mollie can find their 'breakthrough dance' soon. I don't know why Mollie doesn't seem to have the public vote, but she's had 2 dance offs. Will it be 3 strikes and your out for her?

The dancers who can learn their routines quickly, and have time to add some polish, are going to be in a much stronger position. We're over halfway now, and it's time to crank the skill level up.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:38 pm

I think it could be time for the first surprise result of the series and have opted for Davood. Ruth is generally a weaker dancer but her partnership with An.ton is protecting her with Joe Public for now. However, if she is the dance-off she will be in big trouble and as good as out.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Twirlie Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:05 pm

Well I voted for Ruth, although I suppose it could be Susan or even Jonnie who goes. The thing is, Mollie ended up in the DO, I'd guess, because viewers thought she was safe and voted for the ones they liked with low points. It's happened before that that has happened to two good - ish dancers who ended up mid table. If that happens again, who knows who'll go out. It really would depend on their dance and how they cope with it.  I wouldn't mind Davood going, but I'd hate to see someone like Gemma end up against Aston or Alexandra. I'm not ready to see her go yet.
Twirlie
Twirlie

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:14 pm

Not having seen all the training footage yet I've gone for Ruth, but it could just as easily be Susan. However that puts two popular male pros head to head and I just can't hep but wonder if the GBP are going to serve up a shock DO.
Incidentally I thought Joe's Charleston was looking fab in training- hope it delivers on Saturday!
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down