Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who will go next week

5 posters

Go down

Who will go?

who will go next week Vote_lcap43%who will go next week Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap0%who will go next week Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap14%who will go next week Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap14%who will go next week Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap29%who will go next week Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

who will go next week Empty who will go next week

Post  saxonsiren Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:32 am

Well what a weekend re SCD and not all about the dancing. We had nasty comments, bite back from Tess and contestants reduced to tears and losing their mojo. This rot in the ship needs to be stopped. B,runo no need to turn the knife in before a couples do at all.. BeeB please use the miss next weeks show red card for C.raig and B.runo. Ask Neil & Chloe to step in....

Susan and Mollie made Blackpool... I hope Mollie missing the DO has propelled her confidence and Gemma don't fret re shoes...

So next week who knows who might go but Jonnie needs to pick up his mojo and sparkle it otherwise in danger. Have a feeling British public will coax a shock A into Dance off and possibly Deb.... ooh I think I've had a nightmare
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: who will go next week

Post  CaledonianCraig Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:29 am

Jonnie to go. If he is in the dance-off I am pretty certain he will be a goner. His posture has been grating for a few weeks now and he is now the weakest dancer left in.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:01 am

I voted Jonnie. He's one of my favourites, but it looks like he's struggling now.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:15 pm

Wonder if Jonnie have a bounce back vote? I've gone for Alex as wild card shock couple and I'm thinking Mollie just because of fan base. .
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:44 pm

I've voted Susan. I think she's reached her ceiling now. Sounds like they're going for an all out 'Strictly Ballroom' do or die theme. It's interesting that the producers have always turned Kevin's previous suggestion for that theme down, particularly when you consider some of his more able partners.

I also think Jonnie has had enough. I don't think he can improve his posture much more. He's been used to propelling himself forward by bending forward and using his gluteus maximus for power. for most of his life.  I guess after 20 years of doing that, his pelvic ligaments have lengthened at the back, and shortened at the front. I doubt he could stand much straighter, yet alone change his centre of balance (particularly whilst dancing) without risk of falling. I think it's a physiological problem that he's adapted too rather than him ignoring the judges advice.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: Who will go Next Week

Post  mauveangel09 Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:28 pm

I've voted for Jonnie - I think it is his time and I think he probably knows it - seems a really nice bloke but he reached his ceiling a few weeks ago for me. I think he was lucky that Ruth wasn't able to cut it in the DO. However...........he could of course get the 'bounce' vote which could make it interesting - Mollie hasn't got the best music? I would still prefer Mollie to stay over Susan - but I suppose it depends how the Strictly Ballroom theme plays out.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down