Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who will go next week

+2
CaledonianCraig
saxonsiren
6 posters

Go down

Who will go?

who will go next week Vote_lcap25%who will go next week Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap0%who will go next week Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap63%who will go next week Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
[ 0 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap12%who will go next week Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

who will go next week Empty who will go next week

Post  saxonsiren Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:39 pm

So we had Blackpool and the 40 arrived at last cyclops however I thought imo only it felt as if what else can we do re Ashley and Pasha? Had 39 a few weeks must give 40! I felt some 10's not the right mark and other couples missed out on a 10.
So we have a few dancers left who haven't appeared in the dance off and few who have had a few appearances in the dance off....

So will we have an all female final? Note did poll before Sunday show so not to reveal a spoiler  xx

Last edited by saxonsiren on Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: who will go next week

Post  CaledonianCraig Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:05 pm

I really hope I am wrong but have gone for Graeme who perhaps has the lowest public support. Charles is so far up the leader board to come into the equation.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:08 pm

Hi CC it's going to be tricky next week and we may have our first shock favourite maybe in the dance off?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:51 pm

Very loathe to even predict a dance off candidate, but in usual Strictly fashion, the dance will be as important as the dancer, ie, the old "can't tell a waltz from a tango" but without the humour. Is Graeme's theatre and Jazz dance popular enough to out-smooth by the odd mark ( as it did last night) Kate's best efforts? Will Charles's smash hit La Bamba Samba wow the voters over Lauren's Teresa May Tango (exit or remain, see what I did there?) . I'm assuming (maybe foolishly) that two of Lauren, Graeme and Kate will be in the red zone which effectively is about as i should be, all things being equal (are they ever)...but, que sera... Wink
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:19 am

For me, Lauren is the weakest dancer. Yes she's starting to come out of her shell, but she doesn't seem to be able to perform and improve technically. We're starting week 10, and the judges are going to be very picky now, particularly with footwork.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:20 am

I voted Graeme, just because he's already been in the DO a couple of times.  Although I think Charles is quite a one trick pony, so the wrong dance could see him drop down the leaderboard again. 

I know she's one of the weakest, but I'm hoping Lauren still has a couple more weeks in the competition - when she leaves I don't have a reserve c.eleb to vote for. 

We're getting to the stage where a Faye/Ashley DO is more likely......bring it on!!
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: SCD 2108 Who will go this week

Post  mauveangel09 Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:17 pm

I reluctantly voted for Graeme on the probability that he has been in a few dance-offs and tbh I think he is reaching his ceiling but then Charles has also been having a chequered SCD 'J' and I think it will all come down to the genre of dance - Charles hasn't really wowed in the ballroom and after peaking last week it could be difficult. On paper he is the better dancer of the two to me but Graeme has the fabulous Oti who is 100% better than Karen on the choreography front. Lauren escaped the DO so she must still have a lot of public support as it was an average dance and she was at the bottom of the LB - however, for me I think she has the reverse problem to Charles in that she hasn't cracked latin for me although she is doing lovely ballroom n umbers. So in a word not sure which of these three will exit this week confused confused

The other factor this week is that we're having another silly 'thon' - so the scores for the Lindy Hop will influence the leaderboard putting the good ones even further ahead. I too would like to see a DO between Ashley and Faye Twisted Evil but a more interesting permutation for me is Joe going up against one of those two in a DO, probably way beyond the realms of possibility given his followers and the fact that he is being set up like little Lord Fauntleroy to inherit the crown...…….. but it would be worth it to see the judges crying in their boots having to make the decision lol!

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:06 pm

In a slight re-shuffle of last week's pretty obvious d.o. candidates, Lauren escaped the net and Kate succumbed to Graeme. The fact that they were in there tells the tale pretty correctly, although the "no particular order" muddies the waters a bit with Lauren, so in effect it may well be her and Graeme in there this week. I'm pretty convinced that these nonsense-a-thons are there to allow the judges to manipulate the scores somewhat, because as actual competition they aren't worth a carrot as King Solomon would have a hard time giving a fair judgement during them. Joe, Stacey, Faye and Ashley should, as best dancers, be left, but Charles is now a real dark horse (no inuendoes meant) and I still wouldn't bet a crumpled Woodbine packet on any of it. One error can undo weeks of practise and I'm betting that not making it is as much on all their minds as choreography. All a bit knife-edge right now.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down