Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who will go next week Shock dance off?

+2
jingle
saxonsiren
6 posters

Go down

Who will go?

who will go next week Shock  dance off? Vote_lcap0%who will go next week Shock  dance off? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
who will go next week Shock  dance off? Vote_lcap29%who will go next week Shock  dance off? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
who will go next week Shock  dance off? Vote_lcap0%who will go next week Shock  dance off? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
who will go next week Shock  dance off? Vote_lcap71%who will go next week Shock  dance off? Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

who will go next week Shock  dance off? Empty who will go next week Shock dance off?

Post  saxonsiren Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:28 pm

So Ashley survived the dance off cyclops we all knew she would. ...Will we get a shock pair this week?? Lauren for me the weakest dancer.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Shock  dance off? Empty Re: who will go next week Shock dance off?

Post  jingle Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:28 pm

As Mauve pointed out in the week (and then Erin Boag copied her on ITT!) Charles and Lauren have reverse weaknesses for latin/ballroom. I'm hoping a good american smooth can see Lauren through for just one more week, so have voted for Charles to leave.

A ringer v ringer DO would definitely be my preferred option, I'm getting more and more 'meh' about the likely final 4.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Shock  dance off? Empty Re: who will go next week Shock dance off?

Post  allsewnonbyhand Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:17 pm

I had to dash over to the other thread to check what charles was doing this week. Well it should be between Lauren and charles but who knows -I've gone for charles because I think Lauren might escape and I don't see him beating anyone else- if it comes to a head to head between the two...? scratch  like everyone else I'm still secretly hoping for a ringers DO!
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:43 am

Charles. He'll be the most exposed in the Rumba. Can't quite picture Gio as a 'lonely Gucci wearing Goatherd' doing a Charleston, but I think most of the others are in hold, doing faster dances?
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  diamondsandpearls Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:41 am

B4p wrote:Charles. He'll be the most exposed in the Rumba. Can't quite picture Gio as a 'lonely Gucci wearing Goatherd' doing a Charleston, but I think most of the others are in hold, doing faster dances?

Charles actually looked pretty ok in the Rumba training footage - seems to suit him. He never has problems with his hips, and this is very much a dance of posing around showing off your partner which I think is right up his strasa. Also, as an actor he can do any amount of smouldering, sensuous sexiness as required.

In comparison Lauren will churn out another variation on the Waltz. She has done a lovely waltz, a lovely VW and now we can expect a lovely VW based AS. I think for many that will be too little variation, to boring. So if Charles pulls off the rumba then Lauren is in trouble I think. She may not keep the level of public support that she has in the past couple of weeks, which was mainly due to harsh comments and undermarking by the judges.

Having said that, I'm team Lauren all the way!

And thanks B4 - I now have a very DEFINITE image burned on my retina of 'Gio as a lonely Gucci wearing Goatherd doing a Charleston'!! I admit to spluttering in my Swiss-filtered decaff Americano as I read that ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

diamondsandpearls
diamondsandpearls

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:43 pm

I had to vote for Charles as the Rumba is a beast of a dance to have when you are in the danger zone. , also, would love to see a dance-off between two ringers but cannot see it.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down