Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A reminder about spoilers

+11
hatlady28
Kytiara
Sadiesamba
133-230-44039-18180-800
Inanna
ChrissyAnne
David Tee
chris82
TompsHB
MrsArcanum
Admin
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A reminder about spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: A reminder about spoilers

Post  Kytiara Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:36 pm

133-230-44039-18180-800 wrote:
Kytiara wrote:

Not when I last checked... Shocked

You know this whole global announcement about spoilers may have gone a bit off track.

This thread was about spoilers? I thought it was about shoe sizes...
Kytiara
Kytiara

Back to top Go down

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Kytiara wrote:

All my threads are either about shoes or sex. Which is fitting for a dance show really.

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kytiara Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Kytiara wrote:

All my threads are either about shoes or sex. Which is fitting for a dance show really.

Which must be why the board is so popular... Smile
Kytiara
Kytiara

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanna Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Kytiara wrote:

Not when I last checked... Shocked

You know this whole global announcement about spoilers may have gone a bit off track.

uhmmmm we do tend to go a tad OT dont we.......hot sex please have you thought of "locking" threads where we shouldnt really be rambling?
Inanna
Inanna

Back to top Go down

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:41 pm

Inanna wrote:
uhmmmm we do tend to go a tad OT dont we.......hot sex please have you thought of "locking" threads where we shouldnt really be rambling?

I have, but I like a bit of a ramble

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kytiara Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:41 pm

Inanna wrote:uhmmmm we do tend to go a tad OT dont we.......hot sex please have you thought of "locking" threads where we shouldnt really be rambling?

What's wrong with a good old ramble?... most healthy and wholesome activity...
Kytiara
Kytiara

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanna Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:44 pm

Kytiara wrote:
Inanna wrote:uhmmmm we do tend to go a tad OT dont we.......hot sex please have you thought of "locking" threads where we shouldnt really be rambling?

...ok well i dont know about you guys but when i read a thread i normally go to the last post and then just scroll back to the top of the page.....newbies who do this may think that its a thread to tell us about who has gone out......just a thought.....but hey yeah I like a ramble occasionally as well.....obviously depending on who I am "rambling" with Wink
Inanna
Inanna

Back to top Go down

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Kytiara wrote:

And that should be encouraged. Outside is one of my favourites.

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kytiara Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Inanna wrote:...ok well i dont know about you guys but when i read a thread i normally go to the last post and then just scroll back to the top of the page.....newbies who do this may think that its a thread to tell us about who has gone out......just a thought.....but hey yeah I like a ramble occasionally as well.....obviously depending on who I am "rambling" with Wink

Silly Inanna. Everyone already knows who went out... twas Paul. Wink
Kytiara
Kytiara

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanna Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:12 pm

Kytiara wrote:
Inanna wrote:...ok well i dont know about you guys but when i read a thread i normally go to the last post and then just scroll back to the top of the page.....newbies who do this may think that its a thread to tell us about who has gone out......just a thought.....but hey yeah I like a ramble occasionally as well.....obviously depending on who I am "rambling" with Wink

Silly Inanna. Everyone already knows who went out... twas Paul. Wink

twas Paul indeedy Kytiara...... Laughing
Inanna
Inanna

Back to top Go down

Post  hatlady28 Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:44 pm

RESIST the DARK SIDE.

Okay, i totally agree that the results show is .....pants....always excepting the pro dances. BUT it does give us all 24 hours to hash over the results, the judges scores, what WE thought of the dances, the music and the costumes and how ALL of that might affect the voting. Once the votes are in and made public, it all becomes a dead issue except for the beating of breasts. This forum and in fact all the forums would not be as interesting if we all knew the results Saturday night.
hatlady28
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  salsarae Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:55 pm

The results show really is pants, but if it were live it would help. There are literally spoilers everywhere. I only ever used to go onto the Beeb message boards because if I didn't want to know the result before the occasion they were the only place I could guarantee there wasn't a spoiler.
salsarae
salsarae

Back to top Go down

Post  hatlady28 Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:18 pm

salsarae wrote:The results show really is pants, but if it were live it would help. There are literally spoilers everywhere. I only ever used to go onto the Beeb message boards because if I didn't want to know the result before the occasion they were the only place I could guarantee there wasn't a spoiler.

It would only be practicable to be live Saturday night..... To make it live on Sunday would be...to dig everyone out.....get them in costume and make-up....warm up the audience....warm up the dancers.....pay of the d'Urbevilles for another night....pay the technicians for another night....pay for the studio. This would all be a great deal of money.

Sunday is the SCD day of rest, even then many of the couples start rehearsing for the next show.
hatlady28
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanna Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:06 pm

....the results are everywhere at the moment.....I dont mind knowing who has gone but agree it must be very annoying for those who dont......agree they should have the results on Saturday night after XF possibly? Doesnt have to be live they could still record it and show the recording at say 9.30......XF will be getting shorter and shorter as the acts leave so dont see why the Beeb cant just put it on after XF.......
Inanna
Inanna

Back to top Go down

Post  TompsHB Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Yup ... agree entirely with Inanna Very Happy

I looked at the spoiler last night for the first time ever as I just HAD to know ....

Apparently there is a "mole" who is there every week who posts the result after 10pm every week. How exciting !!

I do hope I haven't offended anyone deeply by letting them know that I looked at a spoiler.
TompsHB
TompsHB

Back to top Go down

Post  salsarae Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:53 pm

I looked too Tomps, but if you were chatting anywhere else but here you'd have seen it, no SPOILER flags on them either, very poor show. Think as long as we don't give anything, at all, not even a little bit, away, we'll be ok.
salsarae
salsarae

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanna Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:59 pm

TompsHB wrote:Yup ... agree entirely with Inanna Very Happy

I looked at the spoiler last night for the first time ever as I just HAD to know ....

Apparently there is a "mole" who is there every week who posts the result after 10pm every week. How exciting !!

I do hope I haven't offended anyone deeply by letting them know that I looked at a spoiler.

....same as last year and the year before honey....there is someone that goes to the show every week and posts the results as soon as they are allowed to turn their phone back on......my sis went to the shows two years ago and was really angry that I always knew the result before she had time to text them to me.... Laughing Laughing
Inanna
Inanna

Back to top Go down

Post  TompsHB Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:06 pm

BTW .... loving Lisa on ITT last week and she looks just fab in the new M&S advert Smile

I promise not to give even a tiny smidge of a clue .... I will have that power that be putting me back in my box again What a Face
TompsHB
TompsHB

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanna Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:11 pm

TompsHB wrote:BTW .... loving Lisa on ITT last week and she looks just fab in the new M&S advert Smile

I promise not to give even a tiny smidge of a clue .... I will have that power that be putting me back in my box again What a Face

Awwwww cheers Tomps I love you I love you yeah bless her she would give anything to do SCD all over again - even though she was a bag of nerves throughout Laughing Laughing .......
Inanna
Inanna

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrissyAnne Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:25 pm

Inanna wrote:....agree they should have the results on Saturday night after XF possibly? Doesnt have to be live they could still record it and show the recording at say 9.30......XF will be getting shorter and shorter as the acts leave so dont see why the Beeb cant just put it on after XF.......

That would be my choice too Smile

BTW .... loving Lisa on ITT last week and she looks just fab in the new M&S advert

...me too.... Very Happy
ChrissyAnne
ChrissyAnne

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanna Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:40 pm

BTW .... loving Lisa on ITT last week and she looks just fab in the new M&S advert
...me too.... Very Happy

cheers Chrissy I love you I love you I love you - its lovely to see nice things being said about her after all that carp a few years ago.....she will appreciate it me thinks Laughing Laughing
Inanna
Inanna

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Always did enjoy Lisa she was down to earth and funny! Love her and Johnny on Radio show together! They seem so natural and just really enjoy themselves! Of course just a little envious of Lisa as she dated Clooney!!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:09 am

salsarae wrote:The results show really is pants, but if it were live it would help. There are literally spoilers everywhere. I only ever used to go onto the Beeb message boards because if I didn't want to know the result before the occasion they were the only place I could guarantee there wasn't a spoiler.

Even the Beeb site wasn't safe this week. I avoid DS like the plague over the weekend, but went on the Beeb site on Sunday morning, and there were a couple of posts saying that a 'proper dancer' had gone and also posts confirming that A nn was safe. IMO this forum is now the safest place to be at the weekend.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  salsarae Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:23 am

Yeah, the Beeb really aren't moderating their blog site, or the FB page they set up. The same guy on FB has spoiled it for the last 2 weeks, and not been removed from the group, even though I and several others posted about him. They can't be bothered trying to keep up the pretense of the results show at all!
Glad that here is being kept as a safe haven for those that can wait to watch the show!
salsarae
salsarae

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:18 pm

I have managed so far to avoid all the spoilers! Last year my recorded delight totally ruined by a spolier on the SCD BBC site grrrrr......So with shift work i sometimes have to watch at 4am in a morning to wind down after work and enjoy the main/results show

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next