Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lemon Tart Thread

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Lemon Tart Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lemon Tart Thread

Post  saxonsiren Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:44 pm

Grrr and double grrr and tosses sequins in air! I'm so annoyed at the blatant controlling of scores by the judge's. ... They left an impossible task for C.laudia not to be in the dance off...
Next year the semi final let the viewers decide who goes through. The judges can give comments no scores. We get the final the public choose... sick of the dance off travesty. Let the lowest couple with fewest votes bow out.....

I'm wishing Darcy replaced with L.en and it be B.runs last year.....let next year be all beginners please....
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:10 pm

I'd love to know what Danny's votes numbered, compared to Ores.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:38 pm

We don't know whether Claudia got the lowest viewer vote S ax - so she may have left anyway -hope you will decide to watch the Final????????

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:12 am

Hi Mauve I know Cla.udia may not have had the lowest scores I'd just like to see the scores thou. I will watch the final but not with my usual glee and enthusiasm. .. For me I have 3 couples, one couple goes through the routine with beautiful lines at time but it's the same each week. No shift in gear re emotions.... Another couple has the moves, the polished performer and the judges in pocket from early weeks. The other couple have had great early weeks tantalising sparks of promise then it sort of stuck lost the plot..... still this couple are the only pair I can say has had no dance experience.

It's time I feel to shake up and change judges and voting system and that FALSE Sunday night faff show. Keep it to two parts Saturday night. I hate having to by step internet spoilers everywhere late sat/early Sunday, fb/twitter/d's even the bookies are advising.... It's no go on Sunday for me re internet save emails/here......... grrrrrrr

One last moan ITT Final show Monday after Final.. We never get to recognise winners story etc or how losing finalists feel... It's fair to your consistent ITT viewers....
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:04 am

Thought I'd bump this thread back up...

Oh please please stop Ms Vixen and her fickle scores. Shirley's comments after the dance lead you to think ooh a low score then whoosh up pops a 6 or 8. You then steady yourself and think the next comments ooh a good score to whoosh a 3! scratch scratch .... Some consistency would be nice... I'd also like to see both Brendan & Shirley swallow their difference & pride and just be civil to each other. Shirley you do not need annialation of character for a celeb a negative-positive comment be best. Brendan a gritted teeth smile & a I don't agree but ok attitude......

One huge sour lemon tart ordered for next Saturdays show...
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:16 pm

I'm just watching the show now sax. Unfortunately, we had windy weather when it recorded so it's like watching movie characters in a snow dome but hey-ho, it all adds to the fun
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:13 am

Ok I have had a double omg argh tv breakfast show. First off the smooch interview with The soon to be ex Clifton's. Why the interview!? are they doing this for damage limitation re their tour sales or SCD Contracts? It just seems so cosy yet false? Kevin very careful how he answered question re Brendan's leaving... Karen after mighty non stop talking no breath taken it seemed! Adds belated congratulations re Brendan's new baby. If dance was their glue which holds them together how does the glue not hold marriage? I'm curious....

My next double whammy Alex Burke again promoting album, her sickness during SCD, gush, gush gush and hasn't dealt with her mom's death. She hastened to add her choice to work work and work. When asked if she has grieved yet? Alex advises no...
. I'm not an Alex fan not since XF I didn't change views whilst in SCD. Similar to DVO a marmite personality for me.
I'm sure a media blitz re the eventual crash of bereavement will hit the media.... Why do celebs/reality names need to pour out every emotion, feeling, disaster, happy, I'm sad,I'm angry,I'm doing a charity run/walk to every magazine/paper/radio/tv show? Yet still manage promote a film/album/designs and talk about me,me,me? Grrrrrrr just really grrr.....

My lemon tart grievance aired and I know a few may disagree. How many more SCD DANCERS will have stories out before new line up announced? I'd prefer just Kevin back
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

The Lemon Tart Thread - Page 2 Empty Re:Lemon Tart Thread

Post  mauveangel09 Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:39 am

Totally agree on all fronts.........................

'Nice move' by the BBC spin doctors to put the C liftons on there to ensure that by the next series of SCD we have 'all got used to their personal situation' - I am not a fan of either to be honest but prefer K evin (despite not always liking his stylised sort of choreography) much more over his Missus, for whom I honestly thought that the SCD trapdoor might open this year. Not because of their personal life but because she's just not that good as a choreographer or personality, in my opinion.

Alexandra has really taken the opportunity to further her career through every possible way through SCD....... She could give other would be SCD celebs a masterclass!!! And she wasn't even the winner Very Happy I was also slightly annoyed that she featured on the B rucie memorial show - Yes, she is a very good singer but she was on SCD well after his time and there must have been other singers with a closer connection to him such as Alesha Dixon for one!!!

Better get to work now............just saw this and had to vent my thoughts alongside yours Sax....

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:27 pm

Loved this thread so bumping it up. For me my Lemon Tart is , Too many different dances in the first 2 weeks! Why? Why expect a New to ballroom dance/hold etc to try a Tango to use a Cape so soon? Sorry but Mrs Mop with her industrial J Cloth each day in the office tosses it with more co-ordination and flair than week 1 SCD. o
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:19 pm

Hi sax cheers
I think some of the professionals are using tactics and getting some of the harder dances out of the way before the judges really get into their stride.
I'd like to see alternating ballroom/latin. It all gets thrown out again with the Couple's choice. Not sure how that will be marked? Maybe some will play this trump card a little too early?
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2