Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas! Turkey?Goose?Duck?

+3
jingle
Littlebear
saxonsiren
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Merry Christmas! Turkey?Goose?Duck? - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Turkey?Goose?Duck?

Post  saxonsiren Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:57 pm

I used to drink a goodnight kiss! Forgot what's in it!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas! Turkey?Goose?Duck? - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Turkey?Goose?Duck?

Post  B4p Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:07 pm

Two recipes on the net and there’s one on youtube. Not sure if either of these rings any bells. Maybe you just hear bells after drinking them!

Goodnight Kiss Recipes

4 oz Champagne
1 splash Campari® bitters
1 sugar cube
1 drop Angostura® bitters

Place a drop of angostura bitters on a sugar cube and drop into a champagne flute. Add champagne and splash of Campari.

1 splash dark rum
1 1/2 oz DeKuyper® Raspberry Pucker schnapps
1 1/2 oz strawberry vodka
3 - 4 oz 7-Up® soda
3 - 4 oz cranberry juice

Add strawberry vodka and raspberry pucker, then fill half way with cranberry juice. Fill the rest with 7-up and float a splash of dark rum on top.

Read more: A Kiss Goodnight recipe http://www.drinksmixer.com/drinkrq12508.html#ixzz2o9Ztw7yY

Read more: A Goodnight Kiss recipe http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink97.html#ixzz2o9ZK5hfu
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:10 pm

Gorgeous Turkey & roasts mmmmmm then sherry trifle! or spotted weapon of love or christmas pudding with custard! I must be mad three choices! Boxing day walk with the dog then a late brunch & wftover buffet surprise for evening! Gorgeous
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Very Happy   Took me a minute to realise what you meant by spotted weapon of love Sax, I'd never noticed that particular word-change before!

Glad you had a great xmas. Can't believe it's all over so quickly (all those lists and shopping and preparations...then it's done in a flash)
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Lol I never nóticed the word change until now! I agree all the rushing,panicking of weeks before & in a flash its all over. I do love Boxing Day for recalling the memories of Christmas' past & present & everyobe more relaxed today. Hoping the new storm tomorrow doesn't cause havoc tomorrow x
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlebear Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:05 am

I tried the parmesan thing on our potatoes - they had an amazing crunch! Thanks for that tip. Had a magical Christmas day. Hope you're all relaxing and enjoying the after-glow now.
Littlebear
Littlebear

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:07 pm

I had them on boxing day! An excellènt tip put in my recipe book.Went out for a meal tonight so quiet huge lasagne too full now. Oh for tomorrow simple food Turkey & chips!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:24 pm

I'm glad you all enjoyed the Parmesan parsnips- they are a bit moreish aren't they?
We had a lovely turkey after all my moaning about not liking it, I must have just cooked it well for once!

Turkey all gone now, turkey soup for lunch yesterday finally saw it off!
A very happy new year to you all, hope to 'see' some of you popping in during the year- deffo on for Apprentice and Voice thread!!

Love Alls x
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:33 pm

Ok Ive taken the plunge and ordered a Goose for Christmas! Help any tips/ideas? We have just made your parmesan chips Alls! Very Happy
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2