Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who will go next week

+2
CaledonianCraig
saxonsiren
6 posters

Go down

Who will go?

who will go next week Vote_lcap50%who will go next week Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap50%who will go next week Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
who will go next week Vote_lcap0%who will go next week Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

who will go next week Empty who will go next week

Post  saxonsiren Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:58 am

Well we had been due a shock couple in the DO its usually about now. I think a few people forgot to vote for K & K thinking be safe and possibly because their dance a little too dull and playing saccharine sweet safe roles
. I'm hoping this will fire Kevin up and they add some "umph" into their routines.
Carol left on a high a dance she enjoyed plus I worried for Pasha and his peach of a bottom with the tight jeans/trousers.
Jamelia I feel the Judges helped her with high scores to make up for lack of fan base.
For me it could be Jeremy/Jamelia next week and she could survive and improve. I do feel Helen is in a danger zone too.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: who will go next week

Post  CaledonianCraig Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:51 pm

saxonsiren wrote:Well we had been due a shock couple in the DO its usually about now. I think a few people forgot to vote for K & K thinking be safe and possibly because their dance a little too dull and playing saccharine sweet safe roles
. I'm hoping this will fire Kevin up and they add some "umph" into their routines.
Carol left on a high a dance she enjoyed plus I worried for Pasha and his peach of a bottom with the tight jeans/trousers.
Jamelia I feel the Judges  helped her with high scores to make up for lack of fan base.
For me it could be Jeremy/Jamelia next week and she could survive and improve. I do feel Helen is in a danger zone too.

Spot on with your summary. I think the dance-off will be between Jeremy and Jamelia and more than likely the judges saving Jamelia.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:15 pm

If Jamelia gets saved (and in fairness, she has the dance movement edge on Jeremy) it will leave just Peter and Jay competing against six women. If Peter maintains his improved performance and Jay stays on top of his, it could prove very interesting in and beyond Blackpool. I think even L en will have to abandon his liking of Jeremy's entertainment value in favour of dance talent now. Easy prediction on the face of it (if only it were that simple the betting shops would all go bust.) Jeremy to go and Jamelia to take home a stick of rock and a candy floss lollipop the following week.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:54 pm

Plumped for Jamelia as I feel Jeremy's fans will wish him to get to Blackpool! A bit like Scottttttt!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:29 pm

I think Jeremy's more popular than Jamelia so I voted her but I also think Helen might be in trouble soon unless she starts firing up passion a bit more
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: who will go next 2015

Post  mauveangel09 Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:43 pm

I have voted for J eremy to go next because great as he is - it is time for him to go.
Whether this will actually happen remains to be seen - probably not. Next to J eremy I would say Jamelia to go at this point.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:58 pm

I think that the GBP will save Jeremy from the dance off this week and on that basis I think Jamelia will go because I don't think she can beat anyone else in a DO.
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:27 pm

allsewnonbyhand wrote:I think that the GBP will save Jeremy from the dance off this week and on that basis I think Jamelia will go because I don't think she can beat anyone  else in a DO.

That's the one redeeming factor, Allsewn. The problems really arise when either Jamelia or Jeremy, (or heaven forbid, both) manage to evade the dance off altogether.
That leaves probably Katie and maybe Kellie, so the problem eases off for one more week, then .......?
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: Whol will go this week

Post  mauveangel09 Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:11 pm

I think K and K will probably get the bounce back vote this week - but Jamelia+samba+not brilliant samba music= dance off?
Really not sure who will be up there with her - I think the viewers will be trying to get J eremy to Blackpool

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:54 am

I agree mauve fan base will wish Jeremy to go to Blackpool. I wonder if we will see Katie and A.non in the do with say Jamelia?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

who will go next week Empty Re: Who will out next2015

Post  mauveangel09 Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:16 pm

Sadly it could be the case Sax - however, I think the A nton fans will also be wildly trying to get them to Blackpool too - so it could be another 'interesting' DO this week.............

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:11 pm

Well people said the fan base would save Carol last week but it didn't - and she apparently had a strong fan base. It is now at the stage where a strong fan base won't save you. The only way Jeremy goes to Blackpool is if he avoids the dance-off as if he ends up in it none of the judges will vote to save him.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:45 pm

I'm so tempted to peek because I'm convinced Jamelia is going to be in the DO against someone other than Jezza. But his dance was so awful, maybe I'm wrong.
I will be strong and wait till tonight!! Laughing
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:32 am

Well between us all we predicted the D/O pair
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content