Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2020 ITT Show & Presenters

+5
TANGOLERO
saxonsiren
fiftynotout
jingle
diamondsandpearls
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

2020 ITT Show & Presenters - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 ITT Show & Presenters

Post  MissingLilia Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:19 pm

I also enjoy the Attic Archive segment... Some memorable dances in there, but most striking for me is how production has changed over the series.. .. no longer simply the couple in their (generally ) elegant ballroom or colourful latin outfits, on a largely empty floor, with the dancers and the dancing being 'spotlighted' to be the focus for our eye.
It all feels much 'busier' now. .. Props, moving colours & visual projections on the dance floor itself, behind the band etc... sometimes it seems to me we get more impact but less chance of becoming purely absorbed into music and the dance?
On tonight's ITT I really enjoyed the segment where Vicky Gill took us through the preparation for musicals week costumes... wonderful work.
I used to enjoy Lisa Armstrong's similar VTs on performance make up too - such talented people!
MissingLilia
MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:28 pm

Friday night ITT

I enjoyed the Friday night panel more. I thought the 3 women complimented each other. Rylan was a bit stricter in closing down the chat.
I still think Gethin's interview slot is boring and pointless. Nothing is said that hasn't already been said several times during the week, I don't feel the need to see Janette's slippers or Maisie's tracksuit bottoms.

I LOVED Beverley Knight singing on the show.

When do we get to hear from the Strictly singers & band?
B4p
B4p

MissingLilia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MissingLilia Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:46 am

Agree Rylan handled panel much more tightly this week... I think given the chance Mel would have been the equivalent toTom last week!
Pleased to see Nadia come out of the shadows to win the Guinness world record... we saw a bit more of her personality last night too.
MissingLilia
MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Twirlie Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:10 pm

I'm afraid I can't for the life of me begin to like Rylan. I find him coarse (that vile over-blown Essex / estuary accent) , much, much, much too over camp, and impossible to understand. The way he starts each sentence REALLY LOUDLY THEN AS Time Goes on gets softer and softer and s o f t e r   s o   y o  u     c  a   n   '    t                           h      e       a      r           h        i          m.

I suspect my prejudice against him also comes from the vile way he treats and speaks to his mother on Gogglebox. No one should treat a parent with such disdain, such rudeness  - practically verbal bullying of a quiet woman in front of a national audience. I can't believe he gets away with it!
Twirlie
Twirlie

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:49 pm

Wednesday's ITT

Zoe's last programme for this year. I enjoyed Ian Waite as always.

A long interview with the two street/commercial choreographers, ?Izzy & Tommy. Apparently they've choreographed a few of the pro dances this year, all of the couples street/commercial dances, plus 3 of Jamie and Karen's routines.

I really don't understand why karen (who said on ITT that her favourite genres were salsa and street) would need an outside choreographer, or Janette who's done more than one street dance in the past.

I really hope next year that IF we must continue to have couple's choice dances, that the dances are alternated between the other genres available. For me this year it's been 'Strictly Come Street'.

Maybe the Strictly Singers and the Band will be given their own programme over the Christmas period- ABOUT TIME! Mad
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3