Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results Show Format

3 posters

Go down

Results Show Format Empty Results Show Format

Post  CaledonianCraig Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:56 pm

I am pretty sure this was mentioned on here in past years but I cannot recall for sure but I do get irked by the BBC taking us for mugs trying to con us into believing the Results Show are live on Sunday when we know that is not the case. The actual result is known by Saturday evening once the results shown is filmed after the results are in. Already once in this series the exitee has been leaked in the press ruining it for everyone.

Why the hell can't we just have the Results show live on Saturday evening? Why not have the live show with the dances running from 7pm to 9pm and then have an episode of Casualty and return with a live results show? I cannot see the need for the pretence of it being live on Sunday - we all know it isn't. If the BBC just want to ensure more viewing figures spread over two days then still have a show on the Sunday looking back on the Saturday with time with the judges (pre-recorded if they wish late on Saturday) and interview of the exiting couple.

Does anybody know why the BBC insist on the kidology?
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Results Show Format Empty Re: Results Show Format

Post  TANGOLERO Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:08 pm

It might work C.C but for a fiendish desire by balloon heads to spoil it for everyone else by blabbing spoiler posts. But then, that's in an ideal world ...and we know there is no such thing. I just keep away from any media the could leak the results.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:22 pm

Perhaps they want to have two shows with big viewing figures on both weekend nights? It would work ok with having it all done on Saturday night - they could have a later show in the evening as CC suggests. The pretending is a bit of a travesty nowadays but I must admit I do like having a show to watch on Sunday evening.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down