Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE: Other TV programmes you like or loathe

+6
jingle
Twirlie
CaledonianCraig
saxonsiren
B4p
mauveangel09
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

RE: Other TV programmes you like or loathe - Page 5 Empty Re: RE: Other TV programmes you like or loathe

Post  Sid Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:50 pm

I went off Iain and Amir big time tonight. What a pair of toe-rags! Shame cos their task had my sides hurting and then they went and spoilt it.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

RE: Other TV programmes you like or loathe - Page 5 Empty Re: RE: Other TV programmes you like or loathe

Post  jingle Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:37 am

Absolutely Sid. I can't remember anyone every doing that before - they've both lost my votes (well, they would if I bothered voting, which I generally don't)
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:54 am

Doh! Now I'll have to watch it to find out what happened! I'm not a celebrity don't let me in there............
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:54 am

Sid wrote:I went off Iain and Amir big time tonight. What a pair of toe-rags! Shame cos their task had my sides hurting and then they went and spoilt it.
Don't you think it had an air of "fix" though? It just didn't ring true to me somehow. Still it all adds fire to Iain on my agin team Wink
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:10 pm

Is it Sunday we start? Did you see the fiasco re the oh I'm going to eat the strawberries and cream now by Amir? Then Iain agreed. Wonder why Iain then decided to confess and 5ake blame yet Amir didn't say owt then did confess but not that he was the hold me take me  Mad naughty.... Their punishment rice and beans only. Tbh I'd be mean if I just had Kangaroo tail etc etc as full meal treat. I' certainly have boiled bone with rice to add tast and bit of left over meat too... Don't give away an opportunity for bone broth. .

So who will go first?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:00 pm

It did cross my mind whether the whole strawberries and cream incident was staged too! Apparently, the ratings aren't doing as great as usual so maybe producers are resorting to engineering drama? I don't need that to be entertained though. I'm a people watcher by nature. I enjoy everyday interactions, just watching folk go about their business. I don't need contrived drama. It's why I went off Big Brother - the early years where the housemates just had normal conversations and there was minimal interference by BB was much more my cup of tea.

I'd be totally lost with all the weird grub they're given to cook up.

I expect the vote offs will start in the next couple of days. I wouldn't notice if Vanessa wasn't there. Just not Shappi. I love Shappi and I think she's going to be under-rated / under-appreciated and gone too soon!
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:35 pm

I have warmed to Shappi a lot. I feel she will be overlooked
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:07 pm

I'm finding I can't stay mad at Amir for long - he just cracks me up too much.

Was willing Shappi's face to spin round when they turned the immunity key.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:46 pm

Sid wrote:I'm finding I can't stay mad at Amir for long - he just cracks me up too much.

Was willing Shappi's face to spin round when they turned the immunity key.
Yeah my early faves are Amir and Toff! Good value. The bush tucker trial yesterday was grossly funny! Laughing
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:35 pm

allsewnonbyhand wrote:
Yeah my early faves are Amir and Toff! Good value. The bush tucker trial yesterday was grossly funny! Laughing

Even my dad's become engrossed - he was having a whale of a time watching that trial!
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5