Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCD Christmas Special 2018

+3
CaledonianCraig
mauveangel09
B4p
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SCD Christmas Special 2018 - Page 2 Empty Re: SCD Christmas Special 2018

Post  jingle Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:50 am

Great reviews Diamonds and Mauve, I only hope the BBC realise their mistake.
I'm a bit confused about the format, and whether at some stage in the future the show goes live with a phone-in vote (in which case the worst bits could be ironed out) or whether the entire thing is pre-recorded.
Anyhow, at least DOI shows more promise this year.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:27 pm

jingle wrote:Great reviews Diamonds and Mauve, I only hope the BBC realise their mistake.  
I'm a bit confused about the format, and whether at some stage in the future the show goes live with a phone-in vote (in which case the worst bits could be ironed out) or whether the entire thing is pre-recorded.
Anyhow, at least DOI shows more promise this year.

Careful Jingle, that's the opposition your praising. ...This is a B.B.C "Strictly Come Dancing, an everyday story of ballroom folk" set in Ambridge Church Hall, site.... lol!
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  diamondsandpearls Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:10 am

I was out last night on the razz (yes, me. Drinking. A whole small glass of Malbec. It's no wonder I felt so delicate today.) so I didn't watch DOI live and I forgot about it until just now, and it's v late so I shall have to catch up with you all in the Church Hall tomorrow!

Looking at social media Greatest Dancer really wasn't a hit. Monkseal was meant to blog it, but he turned off after 20 mins, so he's doing DIO instead... And Our Sid is most definitley not a fan either. Such a shame as done properly a show about people who love to dance but aren't pros could have been great.
diamondsandpearls
diamondsandpearls

Back to top Go down

Post  diamondsandpearls Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:10 am

I was out last night on the razz (yes, me.  Drinking.  A whole small glass of Malbec. It's no wonder I felt so delicate today.) so I didn't watch DOI live and I forgot about it until just now, and it's v late so I shall have to catch up with you all in the Church Hall tomorrow!

Looking at social media Greatest Dancer really wasn't a hit. Monkseal was meant to blog it, but he turned off after 20 mins, so he's doing DIO instead... And Our Sid is most definitley not a fan either. Such a shame as done properly a show about people who love to dance but aren't pros could have been great.
diamondsandpearls
diamondsandpearls

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:02 am

TANGOLERO wrote:

Careful Jingle, that's the opposition your praising.

Lol, I know Tango, I'm being very disloyal!! I just hope the BBC never let Cowell near their programming again.

Diamonds, you're in for a treat when you watch DOI (apart from having to FF through adverts). There's a really stunning group dance in the rain, very cleverly done. And James Jordan, who's been on my agin bench for the last decade, has shuffled a wee bit closer to my afor bench.

Just to go completely off topic but I don't know where else to put this, I'm a proud member of Team Steadman for Tri-January! I've almost reached my 50k target (admittedly, mostly cycling, which is the easiest of the three activities). If anyone's interested, the site is  
https://www.gotri.org/training/take-on-your-triathlon-challenge!_147
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:05 am

diamondsandpearls wrote: I agree totally about Jake - he wasn't actually moving his hips in a natural rhythmic interpretation of the music but just standing there and reacting to the ferrets in his pants.  That made me laugh!

Edit: Can only find Mr Quinn Zorba the Greek-ing.  Dance? Did you say dance my boy?........(
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2