Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Takes Two 2018

+6
TANGOLERO
jingle
mauveangel09
Poppetlovestango
saxonsiren
B4p
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

It Takes Two 2018 - Page 5 Empty Re: It Takes Two 2018

Post  jingle Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:42 pm

diamondsandpearls wrote:J

ANd now I've made peace with that, Stacey is SO going to win isn't she? (And Kevin will be UNBEARABLE next year when they do).

Oh I hope not Diamonds! pale  I'm not sure what happens, but every single year I end up taking agin Kevin's partners.

My prediction is Joe winning c/o a zillion youtuber votes. I wouldn't begrudge him, even though he's the weakest dancer of the four. But I've really enjoyed watching his weekly Strictly vlogs, and he and Dianne have such a genuine relationship.

My preference is for Ashley to win. She had me in tears on ITT. She's kept a lot of pain hidden from view, and the consecutive dance offs must've been so hard. So I'll be giving her all my votes tonight.

Less than an hour to go - let's hope it's a vintage final.  See you on the other side folks!!
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

It Takes Two 2018 - Page 5 Empty Re: It Takes Two 2018

Post  Twirlie Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:24 pm

I thought ITT made a rather good job on Friday, of making up for next week's missing Monday show. They gave each couple the coverage they'd have gotten on the Monday or Tuesday normally and I think that gave closure that ITT hasn't done in previous years.

I seem to be in agreement with many of you as to my attitude to the winner. Ashley and Faye are obviously the absolute best dancers and deserve on that basis to win. I won't mind if either of them win.

Stacey has come from nowhere to be a very good dancer indeed - embarrassing no one! Some people don't like her attitude or speech, but I find that refreshing in the same way that I found Abby Clancey refreshing and likeable. Stacey's totally up front about things. She's not a cryer - she doesn't get emotionally overwhelmed (like some men have in the past - simply awful) and why should she. I admire her for that. I won't mind if she wins.

Joe is potentially the only fly in the ointment. Like Stacey, he's come a long way, though perhaps not as successfully. He has done some great dances and some terrible ones. If he puts on a really great performance tonight and wins, well good for him. If he puts on a terrible performance and wins, then that's a tragedy.

Right! Ready to settle down with my Sticky Sausage, Thyme and Apple Stew with Sprouts on the side! I doubt that I'll be writing through the show tonight. I'll probably re- watch it later tonight or tomorrow and write up my thoughts then. Enjoy everyone.
Twirlie
Twirlie

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5