Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Takes Two 2018

+6
TANGOLERO
jingle
mauveangel09
Poppetlovestango
saxonsiren
B4p
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It Takes Two 2018 - Page 3 Empty Re: It Takes Two 2018

Post  diamondsandpearls Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:09 pm

Isn't Chloe a breath of fresh air? She actually comments on the choreography (as Karen whatsit used to do and presumably why it's calle Choreography Corner...) as well as further critiquing the performances (as though the judges haven't done enough). And she is clearly less impressed by Joe than the Judges - and I think she's right.... I think Joe is overmarked and Charles undermarked and there is probably not much between Charles, Joe and Graeme, but Joe seems better because he gets such good marks and is fawned over by the judges so sychophanitcally.

And doesn't Oti look even more gorgeous with her own hair on show instead of shoved under the wigs she likes to wear? I would love Graeme to have a major breakthrough and storm his way to the final - he's a nice chappy and he and Oti are a lovely partnership.

We haven't talked much about this year's partnerships much yet (or maybe you all have and it's passed me by...). I do think Dr Ranj and Jeanette have a good one as do Kate and Aljaz. Stacey loves Kevin and works well with him. I think Pasha and Ashley train well together but I don't find them gelling as a partnership - it all seems performed (I mean on ITT), but that's probably just me. AJ is very supportive of Lauren and keen to get her fun side out and I think she responds well to him - she was particualrly sweet about his choreography - but I get a feeling that their partnership is slightly a performance on the part of AJ (on ITT). The one I can't fathom is Faye and Gio - both of them seem quite cool towards each other, but clearly they just get on with it in the training room.
diamondsandpearls
diamondsandpearls

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:05 am

Yes, I'd agree with your analysis Diamonds. Overall I sense the strongest partnerships have been between Janette and Ranj and Joe and Dianne.  I suspect both Ashley and Faye see Strictly as a means to an end rather than a genuine desire to improve their dance. At times it's felt to me like they're doing an open audition for a leading role in musical theatre (which is just how I felt about Alexandra and Joe last year too).  Hence I think they're maybe relating to their teachers as professionals rather than potential 'friends forever'.  I had the same suspicion about Vick too, and in her final interview on ITT I thought she rather unwisely talked about using Strictly to reach a wider demographic.   I think I must be a bit of a motivation snob....I want the c.elebs to have a genuine passion to learn to dance (which is most evident this year, I think, in Graeme and Kate).
I can't fathom the Amy/Danny relationship at all, their body language on ITT is just confusing. They remain a mystery to me.
I've been following Lauren's experiences on AJ's youtube channel - they do get on very well, a lot of time seems to be spent eating sweets and c..ake and messing around. She's clearly not comfortable with live TV though, where her lovely personality seems to evaporate.

So far Chloe has been my favourite on Choreography corner. I'd be happy if she was a permanent feature there (although happier if she was back on the show)

On a different subject, I know it's probably a marmite thing, but I LOVED Neil Jones doing his Nell De Jaunses dance class on ITT. That sort of thing really appeals to my sense of humour, I was laughing my head off. Turns out he'd already posted nine of them on his youtube site about a year ago, so I watched them all last night  (they're only about 5 minutes each). Absolutely hilarious, and I'd love to know who his 'sister' Jo-Fina is from the youtube videos.  Here's the link, the videos are about 3rd or 4th down

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGg-KFn2b-EVlR2mxIIBlkA
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  diamondsandpearls Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:59 am

Interesting what you say about Faye and Ashley - now that you've put your finger on it I totally agree that it is just two professionals getting on with it rather than trying to forge a freindship or having any fun in the training room.

I think I warmed to Amy so much this year because of her and Danny. I couldn't work her out last year with Brian. I think Danny is a very contained person on camera but I always get from Amy a genuine warmth and desire for Danny to do well - she is like a favourite teacher with a pupil she wants to reach their potential, very encouraging and supportive and full of praise, but not going to soften difficult things becaue they have to be done. As we have no vlogs of them it is hard to know what they are like when the camera people aren't there. As you say, Lauren is very different on the vlogs done on a phone to how she is on live TV, though she seems to be thawing. Danny, however remains more enigmatic. I notice that with some couples the pro hardly says anything and leaves it all up to the s leb except when asked a direct question, others are more equal eg Kate and Aljaz, and others like Danny and Amy and Lauren and AJ leave most of the talk to the pro.

ANd Nell de Jaunses - I had already seen some of these before he appeared on ITT. But they seem to have replaced his lovely As-sis-tant with someone else!

I also got sidetracked by his and Katya's drunken Jive, which was interesting because they did a very slow one to begin with and then morphed into a really fast one which is much more what I thought a jive was before I watched Strictly, but now realise is more jitterbug or swing. Great watch though!
diamondsandpearls
diamondsandpearls

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:20 pm

Interesting debate about the partnerships Diamonds and Jingle.    I really second your assessment of the partnerships between ringers and pros.   When a ringer and a pro get together as a couple they often seem to just have that work relationship that two pros might have - they go to studio, rehearse, turn up on the night, turn it on and deliver - bish bosh.   I really felt that feeling strongly with the Alexandra and Gorka relationship last year. Even if they don't have a particularly strong natural chemistry they can turn it on with the standard of their performances.   It is funny because I didn't really used to like Gorka.  I think he wasn't around long enough on his first year to really get to know him.   Last year I  found him distant and almost boring with Alexandra although they lit up the floor - this year with Katie I think I saw a completely different side to him.   I found him to come across as kind and encouraging and very warm - I meant to say it at the time of their exit but I think his 'goodbye' speech was really heartfelt and he said some lovely genuine things.   I think that when the male pros get a ringer partner they almost switch off when they are not dancing because they know they don't have to work too hard at building the trust and confidence with their partners - I am definitely feeling this 'professional' type relationship with Gio and Faye this year - although they are well matched it's quite business like and for me not the 'special' chemistry that he had with Debbeh last year.     Somehow Ashely and P asha, whilst also in this category, seem to be having more of a laugh alongside the hard work.

I agree that Ranj and Janette had a lovely partnership and also really like the chemistry between Graeme and Oti and also Kate and Alijaz.  I like the partnership between Amy and Danny - I find I prefer the straightforward teacher/student relationship but would be interesting to see how Amy would gel with a younger celeb partner.

Sooooo glad they turned off that S id thing tonight on ITT  Wink  Wink  Wink     On that note -  our S id hasn't dropped in lately???  Surely time for a 'mid season report'?

Last edited by mauveangel09 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : post duplicated itself)

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  diamondsandpearls Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:03 pm

mauveangel09 wrote:Interesting debate about the partnerships Diamonds and Jingle.    I really second your assessment of the partnerships between ringers and pros.   When a ringer and a pro get together as a couple they often seem to just have that work relationship that two pros might have - they go to studio, rehearse, turn up on the night, turn it on and deliver - bish bosh.   I really felt that feeling strongly with the Alexandra and Gorka relationship last year. Even if they don't have a particularly strong natural chemistry they can turn it on with the standard of their performances.   It is funny because I didn't really used to like Gorka.  I think he wasn't around long enough on his first year to really get to know him.   Last year I  found him distant and almost boring with Alexandra although they lit up the floor - this year with Katie I think I saw a completely different side to him.   I found him to come across as kind and encouraging and very warm - I meant to say it at the time of their exit but I think his 'goodbye' speech was really heartfelt and he said some lovely genuine things.   I think that when the male pros get a ringer partner they almost switch off when they are not dancing because they know they don't have to work too hard at building the trust and confidence with their partners - I am definitely feeling this 'professional' type relationship with Gio and Faye this year - although they are well matched it's quite business like and for me not the 'special' chemistry that he had with Debbeh last year.     Somehow Ashely and P asha, whilst also in this category, seem to be having more of a laugh alongside the hard work.

I agree that Ranj and Janette had a lovely partnership and also really like the chemistry between Graeme and Oti and also Kate and Alijaz.  I like the partnership between Amy and Danny - I find I prefer the straightforward teacher/student relationship but would be interesting to see how Amy would gel with a younger celeb partner.

Sooooo glad they turned off that S id thing tonight on ITT  Wink  Wink  Wink     On that note -  our S id hasn't dropped in lately???  Surely time for a 'mid season report'?

A lot of very good observations there Mauve... and I agree with all of them. I think 'business-like' is the word (or two words?) for Gio and Faye - they are more equals than teacher/pupil, though Gio has teach Faye his choreography. Ashley is always very up (even when she is down...!) - I feel she is always performing, even in training, so even the fun is a performance.

But most importantly... Yes, where is our S id? We need you for a half time round up!
diamondsandpearls
diamondsandpearls

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:36 pm

jingle wrote:On a different subject, I know it's probably a marmite thing, but I LOVED Neil Jones doing his Nell De Jaunses dance class on ITT. That sort of thing really appeals to my sense of humour, I was laughing my head off. Turns out he'd already posted nine of them on his youtube site about a year ago, so I watched them all last night  (they're only about 5 minutes each). Absolutely hilarious, and I'd love to know who his 'sister' Jo-Fina is from the youtube videos.  Here's the link, the videos are about 3rd or 4th down

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGg-KFn2b-EVlR2mxIIBlkA
I think he was also the voice of S.I.D. the computer on ITT that's just been binned.
Have you seen Neil & Katya dancing in their 'fat' suits on youtube? They've both got a sense of humour that's for sure
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  diamondsandpearls Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:21 pm

I am going to draw a veil over Amy sitting alone on the ITT sofa crying buckets into the glittery tissues and move on to what I thought was a very illuminating and revealing interview with Faye and Gio...

Well!  I saw a very different side to the jovial Italian Stallion. I previously thought his greatest sin was vanity and self-love, but listening to him when Faye was talking about her painful hip flexors (I've had that after running too hard and too long and you can barely move your legs - it's SO painful) made me see that he cares nothing at all about his partner and that it is all about the achieving the best marks - for him.  He may have had a different relationship wiht Debbeh last year - dynamics are very individual between two specific people - but he is really not being very caring or understanding of Faye this year. He is pushing her beyond what is physically comfortable. She is clearly a trier, but watching him in the clip of the training where he was just standing with his hand on his hips 'bah, bah, bing bah-ing' whilst she did all the work and then getting a face on when she binged instead bahed, made me see that he is taking incredible advantage of that work ethic and ability to keep trying.

I am SO Agin Gio now... It doesn't take more than the slight breeze from the vague movement of gauze from a contempo-waft outfit to make me swivel like a weathervane (or like an excellent Charleston) and change from Afor to Agin.  That interview dun it. Zoe was laughing and Faye said more by not saying anything, but I found myself quite angry about it.  They talked about Terrible Tuesday and I wonder if it had been that which had been leaked and pounced by upon by the tabloids iwhether we would all be talking about the bullying of Faye now.  Because it really looked quite bully boy tactics me.  

I'm getting worked up now, so I shall take one of Ashley's breaths which she apparently didn't take and step back gracefully...

Last edited by diamondsandpearls on Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
diamondsandpearls
diamondsandpearls

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:29 pm

I'm really late to the discussion having lost Internet and TV over the weekend, so I'm really out of the loop with everything. ( esp the Danny/Amy saga)
So.... Have just watched yesterday's ITT with your comments in mind D&P. I don't know what's gone on with Danny but I think it was bad form not to appear. At least Zoe said he chose not to come on rather than making an excuse.
I'm not sure re Gio. It's an interesting take. I do agree with you that there seems to be a lack of warmth between these two, and he does push her hard. But I didn't read the clip as badly as you.

Hmmmm there seems to be a lingering bad taste in the mouth this series with the real or imagined "scandals " I wonder if that's why I'm not enjoying it as much this series as I normally do? I don't like 'atmospheres' and I'm sure that alongside any work environment there are fallouts along the way which is normal -and not necessarily something we need to know about.

I'm going to concentrate on the ones who seem to be having a lovely time ...G&O, S&K J&A
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:08 pm

allsewnonbyhand wrote:
Hmmmm there seems to be a lingering bad taste in the mouth this series with the real or imagined "scandals " I wonder if that's why I'm not enjoying it as much this series as I normally do?  I don't like 'atmospheres' and I'm sure that alongside any work environment there are fallouts along the way which is normal -and not necessarily something we need to know about. I'm going to concentrate on the ones who seem to be having a lovely time ...G&O, S&K J&A

Unfortunately Allsewn, the media ( read tripe-shop end) will jump on any band-waggon rolling past. Very little of what they publish is either new or really of interest. Strictly, more than most comes in for the vultures and goes alongside dollywallop T.V. shows like ...well, you know what they are. Biggest problem is that there's always an audience of open-mouthed sight-seers and time wasting Jeremy Kyle fodder hovering round like pyrannah fish in tracksuits, ready to leap on any sort of trash, especially the sort that really is none of anyone's business.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:06 pm

What a great show tonight - really enjoyed Jeremy Vine and his 'Blackpool Stats' which was a genuinely really interesting piece. Enjoyed listening to some of the music tracks - enjoyed that bit too. I caught up with last night today too - hadn't realized that Danny didn't come to the show last night...…………..hmm...………….. Shocked

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:03 am

mauveangel09 wrote:What a great show tonight - really enjoyed Jeremy Vine and his 'Blackpool Stats' which was a genuinely really interesting piece.  Enjoyed listening to some of the music tracks - enjoyed that bit too. I caught up with last night today too  - hadn't realized that Danny didn't come to the show last night...…………..hmm...………….. Shocked

Maybe we should get Jezza on here to do stats...wouldn't that be fab!
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:13 am

An improved Friday panel yesterday, and it was nice to see Alexandra again. I liked the skit at the start with her and Basil Brush in the dance-off, very funny.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  diamondsandpearls Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:58 am

Watching Swanny on ITT last night I've realised who he reminds me of....

James Stewart!

They should have based their Sat routine on a Jimmy and Judy one (not sure one exists, but whatever. They could have imagined.) Like Jimmy, Swanny is a performer through and through, but like Jimmy he just about copes with the song n dance bit.

I love him on ITT and start wanting him to win, And then I see him dance each week... pale This week he has threatened to take it very seriously because he wants to win. So... who knows?

Robin Windsor- I know he has great love here. But I truly don't get it. He's so big and beefy for a dancer. I like 'em streamlined and elegant, hiding some nice pecs and abs for sure, but not having huge shoulders and biceps like Robin. Not keen on his manner either. But a nice enough fella. Just not special.... *runs out of the door at speed*
diamondsandpearls
diamondsandpearls

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:47 pm

Ref Graeme, D&P - if you have a spare hour - I also have great admiration for what he's done so far, but I also think he's reached his limit based on who's left to compete against. As you commented on Robin, he doesn't have the perfect physical shape for a dancer. That may sound harsh coming from someone who is way past that criteria (Im a sort of Pierce Brosnan's uncle Patrick ;well, I have the family hair (his not mine as my dad died at 52 with very wispy locks and my younger brother lost his a fair while back, I just got lucky following my mother) Anyway, I digress, Graeme is a tad on the lanky side and would be great on a horse playing polo or something, but he's no Fred, Gene, Danny, Donald or George (Saunders of course, but there's also Chakiris who could dance a bit). I think that may show more now that the svelte and spiffing lot are currently the focus of adoration for millions. It's just a pure and simple matter of appearance and athleticism. It shouldn't be so, in as much as not all men should look like Gregory Peck, Robert Redford or Alain Delon, or all Women like Sophia Loren, Jean Simmons, or Jamie Lee in their prime, but that's how the G.B.P seem to work unfortunately.( An exception was obviously made for Chris Hollins) ...Ah well, on with the motley and may the best creature, person or hologram win. lol!
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  diamondsandpearls Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:45 pm

TANGOLERO wrote:Ref Graeme, D&P - if you have a spare hour - I also have great admiration for what he's done so far, but I also think he's reached his limit based on who's left to compete against.  As you commented on Robin, he doesn't have the perfect physical shape for a dancer. That may sound harsh coming from someone who is way past that criteria (Im a sort of Pierce Brosnan's uncle Patrick ;well, I have the family hair (his not mine as my dad died at 52 with very wispy locks and my younger brother lost his a fair while back, I just got lucky following my mother) Anyway, I digress, Graeme is a tad on the lanky side and would be great on a horse playing polo or something, but he's no Fred, Gene, Danny, Donald or George (Saunders of course, but there's also Chakiris who could dance a bit).  I think that may show more now that the svelte and spiffing lot are currently the focus of adoration for millions. It's just a pure and simple matter of appearance and athleticism. It shouldn't be so, in as much as not all men should look like Gregory Peck, Robert Redford or Alain Delon, or all Women like Sophia Loren,  Jean Simmons, or Jamie Lee in their prime,  but that's how the G.B.P seem to work unfortunately.( An exception was obviously made for Chris Hollins) ...Ah well, on with the motley and may the best creature, person or hologram win. lol!  

Always got a spare hour for you Tango! And what do you mean Pierce Brosnan's uncle? The photo of you on your avatar looks nothing like Pierce! He's never played you (Darcy) - or has he... Anyway, fantastic digression Smile

Fred was also very slim and un-muscular. NOt as tall and lanky as Swanny though. But it seems most of the male pros work out and buils some upper body strength (for lifts?) - and Gene Kelly was always more stocky/muscular.

And as an early Christmas present I give you this from 1936 when James was uncannily Swan-like! (Jimmy comes on at 1:20)

diamondsandpearls
diamondsandpearls

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:34 pm

Thanks for the clip D&P, great stuff. I wonder how today's actors (cough) would manage to also sing, dance and (in the case of the Russ Tamblins and the cast of Seven Brides and West Side etc, etc, turn out Olympic quality acrobatics in addition. Yes, Fred was more like the seven stone weakling than Charles Atlas, tis true, but still the finest show dancer ever (male, that is, the list of top notch females is far too long to mention, Ginger, Rita Hayworth, Cid Charisse, Elena Powell etc, etc,). Joe has a bit of catching up to do but he may be stronger than he looks, who knows? Anyway, I'm off now to find ( on Youtube) George Saunders dancing on drums, after I watch Trial and Retribution 2. Wink
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:29 pm

diamondsandpearls wrote:

Robin Windsor- I know he has great love here.  But I truly don't get it.  He's so big and beefy for a dancer. I like 'em streamlined and elegant, hiding some nice pecs and abs for sure, but not having huge shoulders and biceps like Robin.  Not keen on his manner either.  But a nice enough fella.  Just not special.... *runs out of the door at speed*
I've seen Robin dancing with Kristina a couple of times and they both smouldered. As you say, he's muscle bound and not a typical dancer shape, but he's certainly got charisma when he dances.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

It Takes Two 2018 - Page 3 Empty Re: SCD 2018 It Takes Two

Post  mauveangel09 Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:42 pm

Did anyone see Gio's face in the audience tonight when Ian dared to suggest that Faye should be careful about how she was stepping in their dance!!! It was a real minor point but Gio looked like thunder!!! Laughing Laughing I thought he really stuffed up on the pro challenge after boasting about winning it in the last few years! But I did think he was gentler and more relaxed with Faye tonight (thank goodness!)

I loved the Rumba segment last night with Jason and with Johannes and Luba .Luba's arms and hands were exquisite. Wow Johannes is very impressive - he seemed to be in almost every dance at Blackpool - they are really getting their monies worth out of him. It was nice to see Robin again, but felt he didn't add much to the critiques of the dances, however it seemed as though he was being rushed through it which didn't give him a chance to say much.

I like ITT when we get to this point as there are some more interesting segments intersposed with the usual couples interviews. I think the pro challenge is going to be very challenging this year!

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  diamondsandpearls Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:58 pm

mauveangel09 wrote:Did anyone see Gio's face in the audience tonight when Ian dared to suggest that Faye should be careful about how she was stepping in their dance!!!  It was a real minor point but Gio looked like thunder!!! Laughing Laughing   I thought he really stuffed up on the pro challenge after boasting about winning it in the last few years!  But I did think he was gentler and more relaxed with Faye tonight   (thank goodness!)

I saw him too Mauve! He looked REALLY p'eed off.... But as you say, he did seem a bit gentler with Faye (but what about in the training room....???!).

I think Gio absolutely knew he had stuffed the pro - challenge up. For a start they have the potential winner on the final night - and they certainly don't show them as the first one. I think he did better than he thought he had, and I imagine that there may be a couple of people below him, but I doubt he is top...
diamondsandpearls
diamondsandpearls

Back to top Go down

Post  diamondsandpearls Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:10 pm

mauveangel09 wrote:
I loved the Rumba segment last night with Jason and with Johannes and Luba .Luba's arms and hands were exquisite.  Wow Johannes is very impressive - he seemed to be in almost every dance at Blackpool - they are really getting their monies worth out of him.  It was nice to see Robin again, but felt he didn't add much to the critiques of the dances, however it seemed as though he was being rushed through it which didn't give him a chance to say much.

I've caught up with this now Mauve Smile Luba and Johannes are out of this world fantastic - they really are like panthers. Also, Luba's dress is nicer for this little section than many of the Sat night dresses now (mabe her own for competition?). And.... her SHOES!!! Sparkletastic!

But as a dance I still don't like the sinuous, undulating nature of it. It's not a dreamy, gentle dance - it's quite pas ag - quite an in your face dance pretending to be slow and sensuous.

But as I said elsewhere, I can take it that I might be the only one who dislikes it so much. I used to hate the Samba (silly) and the QS (lots of galloping around like horses) but I have long been converted to the QS and Oti and Danny converted me to the Samba. SO there's still time for the horrible rumba!
diamondsandpearls
diamondsandpearls

Back to top Go down

It Takes Two 2018 - Page 3 Empty Re: SCD 2018 It Takes Two

Post  mauveangel09 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:29 pm

Smile Smile Smile Wink

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  diamondsandpearls Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:49 pm

TANGOLERO wrote:I'm off now to find ( on Youtube) George Saunders dancing on drums, after I watch Trial and Retribution 2. Wink

Did you find it? I looked but struck diddly squat except some strange looking geezers who had nothing to do with dancing or music....
diamondsandpearls
diamondsandpearls

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:20 pm

diamondsandpearls wrote:

Did you find it?  I looked but struck diddly squat except some strange looking geezers who had nothing to do with dancing or music....

Damn. Looked everywhere D&P with no joy. I know I've seen it in the past, but can I find it now? Evil or Very Mad
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:37 pm

Makes all the difference to have an informed Friday panel, in particular Dan Walker knows his stuff. And I liked Robbie Savage throwing the cat among the pigeons at the end, saying he hoped for a Faye/Ashley DO. 

Most of the training footage is looking good for tomorrow, although I wasn't keen on Charles' tango posture. And Graeme in his quickstep training looked on the verge of being out of synch with Oti. Hopefully it'll be alright on the night.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:27 pm

jingle wrote:
Most of the training footage is looking good for tomorrow, although I wasn't keen on Charles' tango posture. And Graeme in his quickstep training looked on the verge of being out of synch with Oti. Hopefully it'll be alright on the night.

Do you never wonder, Jingle, if some of the training bloops shown on I.T.T are deliberate to cause comment and talking points? I'm not saying it's so, but they all seem to improve pretty rapidly from Friday to Saturday. I'm asking here, based on previous observation as I gave up on I.T.T some time ago. I think the challenges etc are a bit childish and purely for T.V benefit and I can't pretend ladies, oops,er "persons'" frocks are quite my thing and gush definitely ain't, plus I get all the music info here. It's just that the actual dance content is a bit overwhelmed by the caca de toros....Sorry.. Embarassed

TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next