Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strictly 2022 Rumours and News

Go down

Strictly 2022 Rumours and News Empty Strictly 2022 Rumours and News

Post  CaledonianCraig Sun May 01, 2022 11:47 am

Hi all I hop[e everyone is well.

Thoughts are turning towards Strictly 2022 which will have a really different feel to it. There were two massive blows with the loss of noted long-term professionals Oti Mabuse and Alijas Skorjanec. Their energy, enthusiasm, great choreography, great routines, great tutorship and more will leave a really big hole and I do not see any of the recent professionals who joined the show being able to step into their boots. Also, not confirmed as yet, but it looks likely that Br.uno Tonioli will not return to the show with An.ton Du Beke taking his place on the judging panel. A shame as B.runo brought his own style to the panel and I'd have much rather seen him return replacing Motsi Mabuse who I feel adds very little in my opinion.

As for the celebrity rumours doing the rounds I like the sound of Louise Mincheon and Sally Nugent being mentioned - very interesting (for me) as both could do well. Other names being linked are Olympic gold medallist diver Tom Daley perhaps as the gay partnership this year. Also comedienne Dawn French but she'd not be happy taking on the comedic role and wants to try her best just to dance. After the success of deaf Rose last year I can see the next rumour coming to fruition - that is CBBC presenter George Webster who has Down's Syndrome. Famous chef Gordon Ramsay is also being linked after his daughter Tilly's appearance last year.

Watch this space for more rumours....
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Strictly 2022 Rumours and News Empty Re: Strictly 2022 Rumours and News

Post  CaledonianCraig Sun May 15, 2022 9:24 am

Of course the other possible changes may be the start and end of the series. This year the BBC are concerned about viewing figures being impacted by the 2022 World Cup Finals which start at the end of November which could see Strictly moved to BBC2 as a result to accommodate live matches. I have no doubt the BBC will want to avoid this at all costs so we could see an earlier start and finish to the series prior to the World Cup starting.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Thu May 19, 2022 3:12 pm

More reports confirming that B.runo Tonioli will not be returning to Strictly Come Dancing. Sad news that. He brought something different and offered better judging than Motsi.

Also a report suggesting that Emmerdale actor Adam Thomas has already been signed up for this year's Strictly. One for the eye candy brigade me thinks.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down