Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"

+30
lualen
Poppetlovestango
Little Ms Hit
Littlebear
hatlady28
jingle
Maya53
fiftynotout
Pink Pinot Girl
Sofajudge
Lucielle
diamondsandpearls
B4p
133-230-44039-18180-800
sparklypink
Redcurrant
MissingLilia
mauveangel09
kate
gingercodgers
LOST-TANGO
David Tee
Sid
Mslightfoot
MrsArcanum
allsewnonbyhand
chris82
Sadiesamba
saxonsiren
Twirlie
34 posters

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Go down

Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"  - Page 13 Empty Re: Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"

Post  saxonsiren Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Totally agree with you C.raig a mesmerising character.He lights up the room with his demeanour!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"  - Page 13 Empty Re: Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"

Post  Sid Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:08 pm

CRH is a great judge. He probably gives the most realistic scores.

But for sheer entertainment value, B.runos' my favourite. He always has something interesting and original to say after watching a dance. He doesn't trot out the same old comments.

I prefer him sat next to L.en as well.

Very happy with the judging panel this year.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:15 pm

B.runo always has a wonderful way of expressing himself! His eyes or hips the lips before he speaks you can tell how he will react!!! Why isn't B.runo on ITT more? Are The Love God that is Leonard The Lion Goodman & B.runo commuting again across the pond?

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  kate Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Yay! Ian's back! Why did they repeat his intro VT the 2nd time? I guess it's to give Zoe time to dash across the studio in those vertiginous heels, but it does feel like a waste of time when the show's so packed in the first few weeks.

From the training footage, a few thoughts about those at the lower end of the table:
Victoria was looking much better to me (I hope she can keep her head together on Saturday).
Jerry was doing a bit more dancing - it didn't look too promising to me, but I think the vote will save her this time round. If Fern manages her routine without mistakes, I think she'll go through comfortably. Johnny still seems the weakest to me, but I wonder if he'll get a 'bottom table bounce' vote? Nicky's Cha Cha was looking far too disco for my liking, and Michael is probably going to struggle with that Jive. I predict it'll be one of the male celebs to go on Saturday Sunday.
kate
kate

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Wish they'd show longer footage of training, the clip of Colin only lasted about half a second.

Agree with all your analysis Kate, in particular Michaels jive looked quite ropey and I think he'll be in danger.

kate wrote:those vertiginous heels
Shocked I had to look it up!
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  MissingLilia Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:58 am

kate wrote: I predict it'll be one of the male celebs to go on Saturday Sunday.

Razz Razz Razz I see the Beeb hasn't fooled you, Kate! I wonder why they keep up the pretence?
MissingLilia
MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucielle Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:30 am

jingle wrote:Wish they'd show longer footage of training, the clip of Colin only lasted about half a second.
Agree with all you're analysis Kate, in particular Michaels jive looked quite ropey and I think he'll be in danger.
kate wrote:those vertiginous heels
Shocked I had to look it up!
Seeing as you're keeping it to yourself Jingle Razz I'm going to stab a guess (stab Razz Razz ). Does it mean high enough to give you vertigo. scratch
Lucielle
Lucielle

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucielle Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:39 am

MissingLilia wrote:
kate wrote: I predict it'll be one of the male celebs to go on Saturday Sunday.
Razz Razz Razz I see the Beeb hasn't fooled you, Kate! I wonder why they keep up the pretence?
I shall be watching this one with interest, if anyone dares mention "the live show on Sunday", I shall be jumping up and down with annoyance. I'm pretty tolerant with most things but one thing I cannot abide is when people try to take you for a ride, and I don't mean in their car. Evil or Very Mad
Lucielle
Lucielle

Back to top Go down

Post  kate Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Sorry - I'll try to use shorter words today. Razz

I don't think the 'yeah' VT did Kimberley any favours.
I think Richard should go easy on the smooching - Erin's face was a picture when he quickly asked her whether she minded, and then didn't wait for an answer.
kate
kate

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:55 pm

kate wrote:Sorry - I'll try to use shorter words today. Razz

I don't think the 'yeah' VT did Kimberley any favours.
I think Richard should go easy on the smooching - Erin's face was a picture when he quickly asked her whether she minded, and then didn't wait for an answer.

I'm totally convinced the training clips are just done to get everyone thinking the contestants are really struggling when in actual fact they're all doing quite well. Sadly, the Colin/Kristina height difference is very obvious in the ballroom. Very poor pairing there. As for that Richard chap, Ugh, sick-makingly nauseous. Give him a slap Erin. Another awful pairing. If Erin couldn't make it with favourites like Colin Jackson and Austin Healy, she sure won't with have much chance with
the Reverend Collins in a tuxedo. Sad
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:24 pm

Would he still have to wear a dog collar and the Tux!? Not sure about all that smooching!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya53 Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:27 pm

Sid wrote:
Very happy with the judging panel this year.

Absolutley agree. I am very happy too, loving your changing avatars Sid, but still think the first one was the best.!
Maya53
Maya53

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:29 pm

Will it be an emotional show father & Daughter consoling each other? I wish SCD would show the percentage of public votes for each couple each week! What harm would it do & we may see how peoples allegions may change!!

Sax
ps can we keep Iveta maybe Karen might get a twisted ankle!!

Last edited by saxonsiren on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Here's where we might disagree Sax. Johnny never shuts up and he started to irritate me keep telling people how old his is, three times older than Louis etc. So am I , get over it. Zoe's okay, but I'd still rather have C laudia back. Monday mood I suppose. Wink
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:42 pm

I thought it was very admirable of Nicky to defend Karen's Cha Cha choreography the way he did.

All it needs is for everything to click for just one dance and then these two will go from strength to strength. I refuse to give up on them yet.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Sid wrote:I thought it was very admirable of Nicky to defend Karen's Cha Cha choreography the way he did. All it needs is for everything to click for just one dance and then these two will go from strength to strength. I refuse to give up on them yet.

Doubt you'll have to Sid, G.B.P vote apart, he has the movement, fluidity and rythmn. Once he gets a bit of discipline and teaching I'm sure he'll go most of the way.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:53 pm

TANGOLERO wrote:Here's where we might disagree Sax. Johnny never shuts up and he started to irritate me keep telling people how old his is, three times older than Louis etc. So am I , get over it. Zoe's okay, but I'd still rather have C laudia back. Monday mood I suppose. Wink

Tis ok Very Happy he does talk a lot he always did!! Im older than Louis & Id be voted off!! Zoe settling in now it will always be C.laudes show thou.My weird days are Wednesdays!!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlebear Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Karen doesn't smile with her eyes. Everyone else had nice natural smiles, a few laughter lines and Karen's was completely fixed with this hard stare in her eyes. I think she's furious and not at all impressed. I don't think she "gets" Strictly. And I don't think Nicky does either - I don't feel like he can have been a fan before.
Littlebear
Littlebear

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:39 pm

Im not sure if Karen or Nicky "gets SCD" Didn't someone say it took Karen several attempts to get on SYTYCD? or was it DWTS? Karen is similar to DvO sometimes her smile doesn't meet her eyes!!
Also is it part of the job describtion on ITT thou shall have a fringe a LONG one that flops in eyes & sticks to eyelashes!! Driving me a little mad wish to run on with a hairgrip!! Wonder if ITT ever thought of a male presentet? Paul O'Grady be fantastic!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  hatlady28 Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:01 pm

saxonsiren wrote:Im not sure if Karen or Nicky "gets SCD" Didn't someone say it took Karen several attempts to get on SYTYCD? or was it DWTS? Karen is similar to DvO sometimes her smile doesn't meet her eyes!!
Also is it part of the job describtion on ITT thou shall have a fringe a LONG one that flops in eyes & sticks to eyelashes!! Driving me a little mad wish to run on with a hairgrip!! Wonder if ITT ever thought of a male presentet? Paul O'Grady be fantastic!!

Sax

Ah Sax, potentially sexy moment.....one wants lovely man to keep hair out of one's eyes.
hatlady28
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:08 pm

Yes looking up from behind a fringe in a wine bar or over candlelight dinner can be alluring for a man!!
I agree there!! Think all the time & the poor manbe frazzled!! I have a fring & im as guilty as leave long & blow it away!! I just can't seem to go all the way & grow it out!! So have to hack at it so I don't lookike a cross eyed Afghan hound!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Argh Fern & the fringe too!! I liked Karen advising Sid is her darkhorse!! Loved Karen's dress not sure about the haystack house!! Why such a difference between the couples body language? Richard draped all over Erin yet Louis & Flavia "isolation" gap between them.

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Ms Hit Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:12 pm

saxonsiren wrote: Why such a difference between the couples body language? Richard draped all over Erin yet Louis & Flavia "isolation" gap between them.

Sax

Well it seems that Dicky is very tactile indeed Sax, but I think Louis gets a bit embarrassed by that sort of thing despite his 'cool boy' image. Zoe referred to something Brucie said in his intros re him and Kimbers, I missed it as I fast forward his bits usually, but he said himself he was embarrassed by it. He's still a young boy, a teenager I think? And I think that's quite endearing. To him Fla.via must be a 'grown-up' and indeed beautiful woman, way too much to handle for a novice like him I think! Twisted Evil

Also meant to say earlier I agreed with your point about Darcy's 'necklace' comment, I thought it was a fab analogy, something I would respond to, she's shaping up as a great judge.
Little Ms Hit
Little Ms Hit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:36 pm

For me, Richard's touchy feelyness is verging on creepy Shocked

Fern & Artem were giving off a much more positive vibe tonight I thought. I like them together.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  hatlady28 Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Fern and Artem's relationship seems very quiet and natural, not HYPER and exaggerated.
hatlady28
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next