Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"

+30
lualen
Poppetlovestango
Little Ms Hit
Littlebear
hatlady28
jingle
Maya53
fiftynotout
Pink Pinot Girl
Sofajudge
Lucielle
diamondsandpearls
B4p
133-230-44039-18180-800
sparklypink
Redcurrant
MissingLilia
mauveangel09
kate
gingercodgers
LOST-TANGO
David Tee
Sid
Mslightfoot
MrsArcanum
allsewnonbyhand
chris82
Sadiesamba
saxonsiren
Twirlie
34 posters

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"  - Page 14 Empty Re: Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"

Post  saxonsiren Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Erin didn't seem to mind? Is it because she knows Richard is a tactile person? Fern & Artem seem to have a pupil/teacher relationship both wishing the same a good dance & lots of training.

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"  - Page 14 Empty Re: Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"

Post  TANGOLERO Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:21 pm

saxonsiren wrote:Erin didn't seem to mind? Is it because she knows Richard is a tactile person? Fern & Artem seem to have a pupil/teacher relationship both wishing the same a good dance & lots of training. Sax

More tactless than tactile. If I were her husband I'd be having a word. Very over the top and he'd have got a slap off a lot of women for that.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Especially as draped over her lap!! Maybe her husband may have a small word? Or Richard maybe realising a bit OTT re being tactile? I do like him & think his fun maybe he just doesn't realise it can come across as OTT?

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:26 am

Yes, I quite like Richard too, but his exuberance does come across as a bit forced, wish he'd just calm down a bit and keep his hands off Erin.
I like Louis and Flavia together, there's nothing forced about their relationship and I'd agree with Little Ms Hit, I think he's just shy and probably a bit daunted by her. As a partnership I find them much more interesting than a lot of the other couples, I'm always a bit cynical when pairs become instant 'best friends for life' (and probably don't even keep in touch afterwards)
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:54 am

I'm just catching up with ITT now....

I've made no secret of the fact that I don't like Richard at all, but I am conscious that we only see what the editor chooses. He comes across as someone trying to camp it up and then some. That said I find him irritating in a way I never did with Russell, is it because Russell was as Russell is, but Richard seems to be fake even though he clearly is camper than a row of tents. Erin must be exhausted and not just because of the dancing.

Artem was still very serious even when he was falling in love with Kara wasn't he? I bet if she ever gets praise from Artem, Fern must feel like she's struck gold. Praise worth having, and she clearly wants to please her teacher. Hatlady, agree their relationship seems quite natural, not forced.

I'm quite excited by Louis and Flavia after seeing their bit, looking forward to the Dirty Dancing n.umber! Louis does seem quite young, (which he is) and I think I see a j.ourney coming on there. He could enter the competition as a boy and go out a man! Wink LMsH I think you are spot on.
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:30 pm

allsewnonbyhand wrote: Richard seems to be fake even though he clearly is camper than a row of tents. Erin must be exhausted and not just because of the dancing.

Camp? If he really doesn't think putting his hands all over a married woman's knees and in her lap is out of order, he'll be riding a white horse at the front of the Gay Pride parade dressed as Carmen Miranda.

lol!
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:06 pm

Alls how you feel re Richard was my reaction to Russell last year!! He gets mixed signals camp it up camp it down crom the judges!! Plus as be fronts a gossipy breakfast spot Im sue his ued to adding the campness etc etc!! Behind the too tactile camp up man could be a lovely ballroom Gentleman! Agree Louis may not wish appear close to Flavia after the Kimberley silly comment!! Wonder if Artem is the terminator at home over dinner or mm Shocked thinkimg fiftyshadesofterminator!!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Love Ian Waite just feel it gets rushed on a Wednesday!! Why not make Ian's part all of Wednesdays show?? We get good insight more time to watch clips!! Just thought have we ever seen Zoe in a dress apart from SCD on ITT.
Sid & put a vest on you strumpet a fun couple & good chemistry I cannot wait for his back saumersault going into the splits on Saturday Razz
A.ntonbless re his we are just going to posture & walk this week!! Nothing new there then! !

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Little Ms Hit wrote: He's still a young boy, a teenager I think? And I think that's quite endearing. To him Fla.via must be a 'grown-up' and indeed beautiful woman, way too much to handle for a novice like him I think! Twisted Evil
Wasn't Matt de Angelo a teenager too? I think Louis is still at the 'too cool for school' stage, where he's shy to let his image as a serious athlete slip.

I find Richard a bit creepy.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:08 pm

saxonsiren wrote:Alls how you feel re Richard was my reaction to Russell last year!! He gets mixed signals camp it up camp it down crom the judges!! Plus as be fronts a gossipy breakfast spot Im sue his ued to adding the campness etc etc!! Behind the too tactile camp up man could be a lovely ballroom Gentleman! Agree Louis may not wish appear close to Flavia after the Kimberley silly comment!! Wonder if Artem is the terminator at home over dinner or mm Shocked thinkimg fiftyshadesofterminator!!!

Sax

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes here she goes again folks!!!!!! Just read the book and get it over with Sax!! Laughing Embarassed Laughing Embarassed
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  hatlady28 Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Umm, I remember one of the VTs used on ITT where Artem talked about how difficult it would be to have a relationship with someone and to teach them at the same time. I think it is likely that Artem is not a terminator at home with Kara.
hatlady28
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:07 pm

Nooooo Alls noooo!! I can't order sheds amazon sold out!! Can you imagine instead of a Hollywood weekend you could do a shed week

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:14 pm

...Well, it would add a whole new meaning to the judge's paddles.... Rolling Eyes Embarassed Rolling Eyes Embarassed

sorry.....Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"  - Page 14 237
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Oops sorry!! However ITT does ask for ideas!! So technically Im on topic Razz.Plus where do I fond new emoticons

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Ha ha I was apologising for being off topic not telling you off!!
I have found these sites for other emoticons...

http://www.en.kolobok.us/

also

http://www.pic4ever.com/index-2.php

If you find a doughnut one let me know. I need it for Sid.... Wink
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"  - Page 14 129fs238648 I shall look for it or we could hire these to pinch one Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"  - Page 14 Pirates5B15D_th

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Ms Hit Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:58 pm

B4p wrote:Wasn't Matt de Angelo a teenager too? I think Louis is still at the 'too cool for school' stage, where he's shy to let his image as a serious athlete slip.

I find Richard a bit creepy.

I think he was B4p, but I can't remember what he was like with Flavia on ITT, and didn't they have a 'thing' going on at some point?? Twisted Evil

I actually referred to Louis as 'cool' in my previous post but put it in quotes as I've seen him described as such around the boards. Personally I don't see him like this myself, but it's early days! If he is indeed 'too cool for school' afro he really shouldn't be ok with revealing that his Mum hand delivers Cheesey Beanos to him! lol! Embarassed
Little Ms Hit
Little Ms Hit

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Bless him thou!! All moms still wish feed their offspring even when older scratch tis weird I know!! Plus my youngest would have wished double the amount!!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Ms Hit Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:16 pm

saxonsiren wrote:Bless him thou!! All moms still wish feed their offspring even when older scratch tis weird I know!! Plus my youngest would have wished double the amount!!!

Sax

I hope you use Heinz Sax! And mature cheddar! Very Happy

But it was quite sweet of his mama, on a tray and everything! flower
Little Ms Hit
Little Ms Hit

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Only Heinz allowed in the house!! Plus the beans cannot be hard have be half mushy too!! Son has also had fried egg on top too!! Im the only one that likes mature!! The rest eat mild!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  hatlady28 Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:45 pm

I do proper American style baked beans none of these anaemic Heinz things, (red kidney beans, onion, brown sugar, mustard, bulk bacon, chilli sauce, molasses and dark rum. Cook slowly for at least 3 hours preferably more, if starts to dry out add more rum. Can re-heat and re-heat they only get better) Off topic apologies!
hatlady28
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Yum! What is bulk bacon?

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  hatlady28 Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:11 pm

Bulk bacon is not sliced one cuts it up into chunks.
hatlady28
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:16 pm

hatlady28 wrote:Bulk bacon is not sliced one cuts it up into chunks.

Like a hock joint?

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  hatlady28 Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Doesn't need to be that big, key thing is should be smoked (exotic smoking with interesting wood, a good thing) By the way, cooked in oven not stove top. Quantities are a 'feel', whatever seems right, but usually MORE is better than less.
hatlady28
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next