Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other TV programmes you like or loathe

+17
hatlady28
TANGOLERO
Sadiesamba
TompsHB
Maya53
mauveangel09
kate
B4p
MissingLilia
Poppetlovestango
lualen
gingercodgers
Sid
vonee21
fiftynotout
allsewnonbyhand
Lucielle
21 posters

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Go down

Other TV programmes you like or loathe - Page 7 Empty Re: Other TV programmes you like or loathe

Post  allsewnonbyhand Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Sid wrote:

Maybe he offered him a glazed ring Shocked Razz

Oooh Matron! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I was trying to find a good doughnut smilie but have failed miserably...
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Other TV programmes you like or loathe - Page 7 Empty Re: Other TV programmes you like or loathe

Post  saxonsiren Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Omg Revenge ended on a cliffhanger!! Back in the new year!! Monday nights will not be the same!! Adoring Himelands will Carrie's boss have to eat humble pie & apologise to her?
Has Brodie now become a cold killer? Will his daughter convert. or will she be abducted & used as bait to rule Brodie!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucielle Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:52 pm

Last episode of Downton tomorrow.Other TV programmes you like or loathe - Page 7 350 Boo hoo. Gonna miss it.

On the plus side next Friday BBC 2 is a programme by DA called Attenborough's Ark, which I shall be watching. Smile
Lucielle
Lucielle

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Lucielle wrote:On the plus side next Friday BBC 2 is a programme by DA called Attenborough's Ark, which I shall be watching
Me too! Is it a one off or a series of programmes Lucielle, do you know?
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Not sure if a series? Downton be back re Christmas Special & next Synday IACGMOOH Razz wonder how many team GB on there?Hoping Whitechapel returns soon love that programme. Id love to see Ellie Simms on a show!!maybe HIGNFY plus Top Gear returns as well!!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:34 am

Oh Brodie are you now broken or going to play a double double agent!! Be very interesting!!!
Will he continue affair re Carrie??
Offically fed up re Miranda now & Christmas episode Friday repeat again argh enough.Love FND thou why does the dad always strip off!?
Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  gingercodgers Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:39 pm

gingercodgers
gingercodgers

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:18 am

Very Happy Thanks for the link Ginger.

So, who's the most pointless? I'll go for James and O.la (he was very competitive on Total Wipeout, think he probably has a lot of general knowledge too).

jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:21 am

Ooh I love pointless & pointless celebrities!!! Ill go for Brendan! & Chris

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:59 am

I loved Eric Bristow yesterday!! Calmly puffing on a fag as he showed everyone a tick burrowed into his flesh!! He didn't panic at all!! Loved then Ant & Dec's spoof of Eric after!!! What a charming man he us!!! Brian & Eric classic entertainment on the lillypads!!!! Of course screaming youngmodel & Mp now be picked all the time for the trials!!! & £25 every other day for a hair set Shocked omg did she not do maths £400!!! a month she seemed so shocked!!! You could feed the poor,clorhe thwm & give fresh water in countless chaeity contributions for that amount!!!Charlie do give her a hair washing lesson preferably a dunk in the pond!!! Razz

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  fiftynotout Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:56 pm

If Helen gets picked for all the trials and doesn't do any of them then I might just have to watch something else.
fiftynotout
fiftynotout

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Do you recall the fainting Gillian McKeith & Nicole from AllSaints both screamers being picked every night!!!!
I still cannot faint as delicatly on order as Gillian!!!
Mind you we had consistant male screamers to Paul Burrell!! & Gaffney forgot first name both picked a lot by viewers!!!
Loved FND omg Razz the kiss of life so funny & the mouse on the plate!! I was almost crying with laughter!!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:32 am

Liking Eric Bristow so far - not fussed by the MP at all, I really really don't want to see acting MPs on any reality show. Fair enough when they've retired from parliament, but her patronising stuff about 'bringing the politics to the people' is a load of old nonsense, the woman is there because she's a self publicist Evil or Very Mad

If anyone's into their scandinavian crime drama, just a reminder that the final season of the Killing starts this weekend.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  fiftynotout Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:18 am

They seem like a pretty nice bunch this year. Hugo's a bit of a twit and Helen was beginning to really annoy me but then I found out that she's only 22, same age as my daughter, so I've kind of forgiven her. I'm really liking Charlie.

On another subject, did anybody watch The Hour last year? The new series started this week, I haven't caught up with it yet but am really looking forward to it.
fiftynotout
fiftynotout

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Hi fifty!!! Im loving Charlie her cry of "how nany stars did you get?" & " Did you get one even?" no-one answered as all pitying poor Helen!!! Silly girl WAS advised it would get dark &given a torch!! The minoute it goes dark cries the magic qords!! I wish they had a camera showing the camp the actual trial so they could see the real story!! I suspect Charlie might deck Helen or dunk her tonight!! As formp well she knew the commotion it would stir so let her face the music!! Even better fly Cleggie in & tell her Your An MP We Want You Out Of Parliment!!!!
Ive recorded The Hour not caught up yet to watch it!!! Thinking Tonight as no offence Ivegiven to CIN all week various people at traffic lights,Donation tins so tonight I want to be CIN free!!

Sax

saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:37 pm

Anyone ever tune into Radio Stoke?

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:22 pm

What frequency is it Sax? (does your question mean what I think it means?!)

TV heaven tonight....not just Strictly and Merlin but also Formula 1 qualifier, the Killing, and I'm a Celebrity (I'm liking Limahl, but pity him having to share a hut with Rosemary's snoring)
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  vonee21 Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:54 pm

jingle wrote:What frequency is it Sax? (does your question mean what I think it means?!)

TV heaven tonight....not just Strictly and Merlin but also Formula 1 qualifier, the Killing, and I'm a Celebrity (I'm liking Limahl, but pity him having to share a hut with Rosemary's snoring)

From what I saw last night, those outside the hut will suffer just as much! Talk about driving pigs to market.... Very Happy
vonee21
vonee21

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:26 pm

I do love Rosemary & Limah together!! On the first night they kept each other going!! Although she didn't sleep!! I love it when a few get better sleeping arrangements!! How quickly everyone rushed up to sit on the balony!!! A few snorers Sleep have been in before!!! Forget who but almost mutiny by some!!! Yes good tv re SCD,Merlin,IACGMOOH. & a film on too!!!
Not sure re frequency will find out Very Happy & yes Jingle.

Sax

saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Well it was a foregone conclusion Nadine be the first voted out!! Surprised Re Eric second choice maybe because of the Helen Hackling?? I thought Colin would be second next to Nadine.Hugo getting bit better.Odds on favourite has to be David however Rosemary Im loving more each day!!
Be a real surprise if Helen won!!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:09 am

Nobody else a Formula 1 fan here? Final race of the championship today, and the title could go to either Vettel or Alonso, it's very exciting! And the gorgeous Lewis in his last race for McLaren before moving teams - I'd so like him to be on the podium today.

sax wrote:Be a real surprise if Helen won!!!
Hmm. I'm fast going off Helen tbh. Liked her at the start, but now wondering about her. I thought the fake tan incident last night was purely aimed at getting TV time, I think she's a lot wiser than she makes out. I can never stand it when females overplay that 'stupid me' act, I find it embarrassing rather than endearing. Chelsee did the same on Strictly Pointless yesterday, pretending not to understand the rules. Evil or Very Mad
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  gingercodgers Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:24 pm

F1 fan here and I'm praying it chucks it down today and gives Alonso the title and me £140. I'd also like to see Lewis on the podium.

I really don't know why they had Chelsee on pointless yesterday either but I will admit to nearly falling off my chair laughing at Helen and the fake tan. The longer the programe went on the darker the patches on her face got Laughing
gingercodgers
gingercodgers

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:56 pm

Anyone else watch Last Tango in Halifax? I loved it, partly because I used to live in Skipton so it was a nice trip down memory lane, but also it was gentle humour although perhaps with some darker undertones? An easy watch, and I'm looking forward to the next one.
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Its on my to watch recorded list re Last Tango.Missed IACGMOOH & watched Robbie live in concert!!!
Im not a F1 fan sorry one of the few sports I don't enjoy.Good Rugby weekend not so great perfromances or results thou.
The Peep Show back tonight a huge fan!!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppetlovestango Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:49 pm

Hi Jingle
Nobody else a Formula 1 fan here? Final race of the championship today, and the title could go to either Vettel or Alonso, it's very exciting! And the gorgeous Lewis in his last race for McLaren before moving teams - I'd so like him to be on the podium today.

It's been an excellent season my podium finish today would be 1st Lewis 2nd Button 3rd Alonso,
Vettel a DNF due to engine failure/ran out of fuel Alonso wins Championship by 2 points.

I'm wishing Lewis all the best for next season it was a brave move to make but hopefully under Ros Brawn he'll mature and eventually regain his place as champion Smile

Also I'm sad that Jake Humphrey wont be presenting F1 for the BBC next season Sad
Poppetlovestango
Poppetlovestango

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next