Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other TV programmes you like or loathe

+17
hatlady28
TANGOLERO
Sadiesamba
TompsHB
Maya53
mauveangel09
kate
B4p
MissingLilia
Poppetlovestango
lualen
gingercodgers
Sid
vonee21
fiftynotout
allsewnonbyhand
Lucielle
21 posters

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Other TV programmes you like or loathe - Page 9 Empty Re: Other TV programmes you like or loathe

Post  saxonsiren Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Another DOI fan either!! I thought they would bring Jason back as the show lacked a figure to annoy people!! They could have kept Louis! Fire & Ice between him & Jason!! Robin I thought might get replaced bit no! Why has Katriana gone? Pammie on mmm ok

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Other TV programmes you like or loathe - Page 9 Empty Re: Other TV programmes you like or loathe

Post  gingercodgers Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:11 pm

saxonsiren wrote:Another DOI fan either!! I thought they would bring Jason back as the show lacked a figure to annoy people!! They could have kept Louis! Fire & Ice between him & Jason!! Robin I thought might get replaced bit no! Why has Katriana gone? Pammie on mmm ok

Sax

I don't mind Jason too much but I found Louis a bit wishy washy.
So long as neither of them end up taking C.raigs place and they both stick to ITV I'll be a happy bunny albino
gingercodgers
gingercodgers

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:26 pm

Shocked Jason on SCD affraid nooooo!!! I think Brendan/James would murder him after two shows!!!

Sax

saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:27 pm

IACGMOOH final tonight!!! Ooh I hope David wins have a sneaky suspicion that Ashley could sneak the win!! Id have loved Eric,Ashley "& David in final three!!! Amazed Rosemary lost 31 llbs I wonder if thats all eater the celebs lose!? If so after a few days normal eating does it go straight back on!!!
Then we have DOI to look forward too!!! Im going to be lost without ITT.Merlin,SCD,Homeland,FND,Downton Abbey!! Used to love the return then of Spooks/Waking the Dead/Whitechapel when the previous shows finished!! Crying or Very sad Apart from DOI not sure what I shall look forward too!!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:54 pm

Yes, I'd love David to win too, think he's been a very genuine guy throughout. It's funny, I'd assumed he'd be the alpha male of the jungle, but he seemed happy enough to leave that role to Eric. It's been a really good series this year, a little bit of everything.

Sax, 'cuse for being slow, but what's FND stand for?
Oh, just as I wrote that, I realised it's Friday Night Dinner. Yes, I really enjoyed that too, as well as Fresh Meat.

You're right, what are we going to watch in January Crying or Very sad
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:01 pm

I tried Fresh Meat Jingle I didn't get it!!! On the plus side Peep Show is back & The Big Bang Theory!!! also David's shower bottom was a sight to behold Embarassed

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:02 pm

lol!
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Oops my pause buton has stuck on a shower scene Embarassed Twisted Evil mmmmmm

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:03 pm

Oops I over estimated a day re IACGMOOH!!! Apologies Ginger!!! Soo that means a Saturday final results show!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  gingercodgers Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Not to worry Sax, so long as you don't miss it.
I didn't think David would go out even though he wasn't my favourite.
gingercodgers
gingercodgers

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Sobs there goes my favourite shower time!!! I had David/Ashley as final two!! Ashley will win now!!! Wonder why Charlie sort of coasted through the show??

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:22 pm

Im bereft robbed of another wonderful shower time!!!! No more cold swoons!!! Just not fair the male viwers get more bikini's than us females with bottoms!!!! Shocked David out!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  gingercodgers Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:25 pm

I hope Ashley wins it. She has come over as a really nice down to earth girl.
gingercodgers
gingercodgers

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:33 pm

She should win Ginger! She has been natural,funny & totally the opporsite of Helen.Mentioning Helen she soon recovered from her awful ordeal & posed semi naked for mags!!!! Just wished they had stuck her fake tan face on adverts to advise don't overuse fake tan Razz.The horror of her camp mates a true funny sight!! How can anyone be independant if they cannot wash their own hair!! £75 over 6! days & then the same for fake tans!!! All that money wasted!! Id have felt more for her if she had cut down the blow drys & donated the money to
charities!!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  gingercodgers Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:39 pm

Oh I just loved the fake tan disaster. I still laugh now when I think of how her face looked.
I didn't dislike Helen I just thought she came over as very chidish and naive.
gingercodgers
gingercodgers

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:44 pm

She did yes! Is that her parents fault? or beong brought into tv life at an early age? I almost choked on my dinner when forget who said "She's turning darker"! Thou good to hear the first thing she had done at the hotel was a fake tan spray!!! The bed sheets at home must be a right mess with all that tan on!!!
Im sure it doesn't help the skin at all!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  gingercodgers Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:19 pm

To be fair to her my lads go to a club that she sometimes goes to and they said she is a lovely girl.

I keep a set of sheets for when the daughter in law stays at ours otherwise they all end up David Dickinson orange Evil or Very Mad
gingercodgers
gingercodgers

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:08 pm

I wanted David to win, but wondered if he'd lost of few votes when he kept on saying the girls couldn't have done the Well from Hell trial, thought he was being 'ver ver sexist' Very Happy ( I didn't really, just wanted to use that catchphrase - Ant & Dec have been just fabulous as ever this year).

Hope Ashley is Queen of the jungle, don't mind if Charlie wins - been a really good show this year, one of the best I think.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:44 pm

I agree good show this year!!! David bless made a lot of fans happy!!! Merlin tonight a disjointed story grrrr why?

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:33 pm

Homeland really keeping me on the edge of my seat!!! Who is playing who now? Is Brodie a double agent? Is Carrie onto it? Why has David hired the guy to kill Brodie!!! Too many questions! Ive yet to watch Crickley Hall. or Last Tango In Paris!! Anyone recomend them?

Sax

saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Well Homeland finished!!! What will be the next series storyline? Now Nazir dead was he the person in charge? Or is their another leader? Why is David going to shoot Brodie? & why make Saul a scapegoat?? All fascinating quandries for me!!! Sunday evening TV not going to be the same now!!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:51 pm

What did you think of the last ever Merlin Sax? Sad
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:22 pm

To be honest Jingle it felt a bit rushed!! I thought they might leave it open with Arthur being saved & Merlin helping him conquer his hatred of magic!! Morgana died instantly with her wound from the dragons sword!! I shall miss the show a lot.
In the legend Arthur dies an old man with Guienevere in the convent after her liasion with Lancelot!!! Merlin helping throughout his rule!!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Homeland finished for this series,SCD finished,FND,Downton Abbey!! Oh dear what TV will delight me in the new year? Im hoping for some period drama from either channel!!! I have high hopes for Ripper Street! Im hoping that Whitechapel returns too.Im sad Waking The Dead & Spooks finished they would have started by now!!!
Also please more comedies a little fed up of Going Out & Miranda lost a little sparkle!!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:00 am

saxonsiren wrote:To be honest Jingle it felt a bit rushed!! I thought they might leave it open with Arthur being saved & Merlin helping him conquer his hatred of magic!! Morgana died instantly with her wound from the dragons sword!! I shall miss the show a lot.
In the legend Arthur dies an old man with Guienevere in the convent after her liasion with Lancelot!!! Merlin helping throughout his rule!!!

Sax
I agree Sax, I felt a bit deflated by it. Where was the golden age? Stuff that the dragon had predicted didn't seem to come true. It was all too rushed, and I didn't like the modern day bit with the lorry at the end. A pity, because it was such a great programme. I would LOVE Bradley or Colin to do Strictly.

Anyone watch the start of Celeb BB? I only saw bits of it (hadn't heard of most of them)

Will anyone else be watching DOI? I think it starts this weekend.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next