Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other TV programmes you like or loathe

+17
hatlady28
TANGOLERO
Sadiesamba
TompsHB
Maya53
mauveangel09
kate
B4p
MissingLilia
Poppetlovestango
lualen
gingercodgers
Sid
vonee21
fiftynotout
allsewnonbyhand
Lucielle
21 posters

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

Other TV programmes you like or loathe - Page 19 Empty Re: Other TV programmes you like or loathe

Post  saxonsiren Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:21 pm

So sad to hear C.raigs brother passed away and his left the jungle.my best wishes and condolances to his family
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Other TV programmes you like or loathe - Page 19 Empty Re: Other TV programmes you like or loathe

Post  mauveangel09 Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Very said about C raig Charles brother.How awful.

I meant to post earlier in the week to say that 'Missing' is now officially my 2nd favourite TV show   (after SCD of course!)   Truthfully it is one of the best things I have ever seen on TV I think and I think it is unravelling in a very 'Broadchurch' type of way..............bring it on.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:49 pm

Catching up with this weeks episode tonight! Ive enjoyed every minute of this series so far.As good as Broadchurch. I do like James Nesbit (spare time has tea with Woody and Mrs Nesbit)
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:37 pm

Yes sax. Terrible news for Cr aig Charles. Such a shock and a horrible way to find out when he's so far from home. Sympathies to the family.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:44 pm

They're filming the new series of The Bridge at the moment which I'll look forward to seeing that in the new year.  

Loving the Apprentice. Never seen such a delusional bunch in my life. I don't know if Dara's done it yet this season, but the 'Who slipped through the net' slot used to be good. I think my candidate for that would be the team leader for the winning side this week, (sorry, I can't remember her name). She sold 6 games and gave an exclusive deal for the borough of Westminster, the week before last and was outstanding in her mediocrity this week.

Has the new Broadchurch started yet?
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:23 pm

Hi B4P I don't recall her name but I thought she was lucky to survive! Why is Felipe still in it? I do feel we have lost the interesting ones already! Loved the guy from social care who clearly thought he was marvellous and omg so funny with his comments! Mark I feel will step up and i hope either girl with glasses Katie? Or Felipe to go. So far Roison? Or James! To win
Broadchurch not given a date yet and im bored with celebrity already Shocked and sorry sorry but a bit with SCD! I need to be thrilled by the music and dance.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:11 am

Two weeks behind with Homeland and decided to recored Remember Me for Im a Celebrity Mad bored now with a dull jungle! So tonight ill be catching up with Homeland. Anyone catch Remember Me? Great news Broadchurch back in January Laughing
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:44 pm

I thought remember me was great. Michael Palin and his spooky house. Haven't seen 'the woman' as yet but already the seeds of fear have been sown very cleverly. Look forward to part 2.

L en's on again at 9pm for part 2 of his Dance History Programme.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:49 pm

Ooh Ill watch it with interest! Loved the Secrets Of The Castle love history so the team building a medieval castle and living as village folk a huge draw for me.Fascinated with the rush floor in their house and wow what workmanship creating their larder storage
I haven't seen The Love God that is Leonard The Lion Goodman's show yet his earlier holidays with The Love God that is Leonard The Lion Goodman didn't go down well in this household
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:00 pm

It's worth a watch. It's called dancing Cheek to Cheek tonight on BBC4 at 9pm.

I've missed the castle programme. I would enjoy anything like that. This Saturday, I'm going to the Ludlow Medieval Christmas Market. I went a few years ago and it was a brilliant experience.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:17 pm

I went last year and loved it! I missed the laser show but it did get cancelled due to power failure!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:25 pm

I remember they'd erected a modern boxing ring just outside the entrance to the hall of the castle, and 2 men dressed in full suits of armour got in and started knocking 7 bells out of each other. One of the side stalls had mini trebuchet's to knock cardboard castles off the booths shelves. The 5 piece folk band kept playing a round and then started getting the public up to join them by handing over a drum, or recorder etc until the whole band had been exchanged one by one for Joe public which was hysterical. Looking forward to it.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:15 pm

Jousting competions last year and also sword combat skills. Loved the hog roast stalls and warm cider.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Other TV programmes you like or loathe - Page 19 Empty Re: other TV programmes you like or loathe

Post  mauveangel09 Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:52 pm

Really enjoying 'Dancing Cheek to Cheek' - love the way that they look at traditional folk/country dancing and other dancing - like the beautiful skirt dance!   As well as the main dances.    I wonder whether DiamondsandPearls watched it last night -  as the polka was the main event and we had a conversation about that a while ago. cheers

Cracking episode of  'The Missing' tonight - liked the twist as well ( won't say in case some people haven't seen it yet. Question

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:52 am

Loved The Missing last night Mauve too! And what a twist affraid
I loved loved Remember Me very spooky and made me jump.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:30 pm

Wow Lillia has changed a lot apart from being pregnant! & Camilla as fragile looking as ever but grrrrr plugging her own book!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppetlovestango Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:10 am

Hi Sax Lillia was very pregnant lovely to see her though, I wondered if they had taxi and bag standing by.  Camilla always appears fragile, Ian was looking good as usual, I've been to Fit-step classes and find it more enjoyable than Zumba.

Anyone who didn't see the programme the three of them were on Pointless last night. Smile
Poppetlovestango
Poppetlovestango

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:14 pm

Looking forward to havibg the pants frightened off me again! Second episode of Remember Me!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:17 am

What did anyone think of the concluding episode of  'Remember Me'? I thought Mark Addy and Michael Palin were great. I bet the underwater sequences with Michael and his nanny were freezing to do.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:52 pm

I really enjoyed Remember Me! Thought the same Mark and Michael on cracking form! Loved the little spooky moments that made you jump! The underwater scenes must have been ffreezing and quite frightening to do. I do hope we shall see more good drama's from the BeeB!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:16 am

Looking forward to next weeks Apprentice when they all go for a mashing by S'Rallen's Advisors. Going to bet how many times the word 'deluded' is used
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:20 am

Ooh at least twice on each candidate! Im wondering if The Missing will have a twist?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:42 pm

B4p wrote:Looking forward to next weeks Apprentice when they all go for a mashing by S'Rallen's Advisors. Going to bet how many times the word 'deluded' is used

It's my favourite episode, love it when they get ripped to shreds Wink
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:55 pm

Well its that time of year Sports Personality of the year and for once I won't watch it! Im so far behind Homeland due to wonderful Remember Me Im having a Homeland evening!
Re SP of year its sad not to see Laura Trott recognised grrr or any of our women's cycling Commonwealth lesser known winners. Rory smack a white ball round grass man zzz and Hamilton stuck behind a steering wheel or Gareth im looking a modern Lurch loolk a likie really ??
I shall read who lifted the SP trophy tomorrow. Now SCD and homeland with roast pork and lashings of gravy cheers
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:52 pm

Can't wait for tonight at 9pm!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who did it??????????????????????? Question confused confused

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next