Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win the Glitter ball. do we care?

4 posters

Go down

who will lift the trophy

Who will win the Glitter ball. do we care? Vote_lcap33%Who will win the Glitter ball. do we care? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Who will win the Glitter ball. do we care? Vote_lcap0%Who will win the Glitter ball. do we care? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will win the Glitter ball. do we care? Vote_lcap67%Who will win the Glitter ball. do we care? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Who will win the Glitter ball. do we care? Empty Who will win the Glitter ball. do we care?

Post  saxonsiren Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm

Well another dance off travesty where the judges pick their favourite and not the best dance in front of them. Shocking erratic marking this year to get favourites through. A sibling v sibling rivalry in final the Beeb producers hands must be in overjoyed rubbing with glee.....
For me Greg went one week too early as did Tameka. C.laudia kept being addressed as a little girl and hand helding pale pale just too patronising the words from judges....Judge I felt deserved be in the semi final... If Joanne can stop showcasing herself then Ore might have a chance. Danny and Louise for me hold no connection....

I might watch the final however it's one year where I think meh to who will win......

saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Who will win the Glitter ball. do we care? Empty Re: Who will win the Glitter ball. do we care?

Post  jingle Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:20 pm

Yes, I'm meh about who'll win too Sax.

Even though I'm not a particular fan I've voted Danny - overall I think he's been the better dancer since day 1.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Who will win the Glitter ball. do we care? Empty Re: Who will win the Glitter ball. do we care?

Post  saxonsiren Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:39 pm

I'm unsure who to vote for. Ore started well lost mojo and Joanne had massive transplant of me,me,me... Louise just cannot connect with.. Danny for me to experienced. I guess I'm sad at losing AJ and C.laudia. I wish the semi finals the viwere voted both dances not the judges. Maybe then we might get more even finals....
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:46 pm

I'll have to watch, I'm a dance lover. Want a good show and care not who wins; best on the night it should be, not best over the series, as the judges inevitably sway to. We can hope....like I hope C raig might leave his smug sarcasm at home and play fair.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:25 pm

I shall be sitting with my feet up watching the whole shebang. I share your frustrations sax. It's ironic that the celebs I enjoyed watching the most were lost earlier in the series. The final has the possibility of being a mechanised done deal, but I live in hope that there's still some sparkle and wow factor in reserve.

Much as I like Oti, I hope Kevin (cheesy as he is) gets his chance this year at the glitter ball. Whoever wins, I don't really mind. I shall miss it all when it finishes.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down