Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will lift the glitter ball?

4 posters

Go down

who will win

Who will lift  the glitter ball? Vote_lcap40%Who will lift  the glitter ball? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Who will lift  the glitter ball? Vote_lcap0%Who will lift  the glitter ball? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will lift  the glitter ball? Vote_lcap60%Who will lift  the glitter ball? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Who will lift  the glitter ball? Empty Who will lift the glitter ball?

Post  saxonsiren Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:49 pm

Ok so we have our finalists not one of my choices thou Sad I'm still in shock re C.laudia. So will a Clifton win or will Danny spoil the dream? For me Louise to go out first and a battle re Ore and Danny....
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Who will lift  the glitter ball? Empty Re: Who will lift the glitter ball?

Post  B4p Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:21 pm

I'd like to see Kevin get the win but I'm not sure Louise is strong enough. I prefer Ore's music choices. I'm guessing Danny will win it. Is it down to the public vote? Louise and Ore seem to have a bigger fan base based on last weeks DO.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Who will lift  the glitter ball? Empty Re: Who will lift the Glitterball

Post  mauveangel09 Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:00 pm

I've voted for Ore. I haven't had a clear favourite since Greg, Ed and Judge got knocked out and to be honest I didn't like some of Joanne and Ore's dances in the middle part of the competition, and I still feel that sometimes he doesn't have a connection with her and projects out to the audience/middle distance too much - but I kind of reconnected with them last weekend and also he is the one who has come through with no stage school experience to become an accomplished dancer and I love the music they have in the final.

Despite being the best dancer on paper and he has done some of the most memorable dances in the series, I'm not really rooting for Danny - no j ourney and I think some of his shortcomings have been glossed over by clever choreography - I actually stifled a groan when I heard there was some 'contemporary' in their show dance - however I think their voters will be out in force this weekend after what happened last week.

Kevin and Louise - I think they deserve to be where they are, not sure if I can see them as winners but I felt this way about Abbey Clancy and she won on the night - I've liked a lot of what they have done, mainly in the latter part of the competition, I would prefer them to win over Danny I suppose but not Ore - If Keven wins it is not for the want of trying (4 times in the final?? When does he get the more challenging partner??)

I am really looking forward to Saturday night - I find it is less pressured when I don't have a clear favourite that I am rooting for.

It has struck me that we have become a bit disenchanted as it has gone along this year (for good reasons) we were all very enthusiastic at the beginning as the standard was so high and there were so many characters but it has all got a bit difficult and I wonder is it better to have a year when the standard is not so high or do we prefer the scenario of this year??

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:32 am

Mauve yes you are right disenchantment city I'm in currently. I have loved watching Ed and Roberts J.our ney Greg's too
I think the disharmony for me popped in last year more silly props and awful awful music.... I think this year we have had some strong personalities and some meh ones.... For me Danny too accomplished from week one and with Will going it deflated me a little.
Never been a Joanne fan and Kevin seems to have gone OTT.  When I watched Matthew Cutler and E.rin on ITT lots of nostalgic memories came back and I could recall dances too...
For me I love a trier, a complete novice transforming I love to see good bonds forming too. I loved Alison for her warmth and joire de vivre,loved James Martin.Alex Jones,Austen,Penny ,Gabby,Kenny!Matt Baker,Tom Chambers,Chris H all for me had chemistry with partner.
I recall I didn't connect with John S,Russell,Ann,Denise Van Out en, Natalie,Ramps sorry,sorry,Gough,Louise and Danny this year...

I didn't engage with Abby or Jay at first but half way through bazing I bonded and loved them from mid competition. .....

I'll guess ill fight for Ore despite Joanne as out of the three he started from nowhere. Please thou no tears after every dance and Jo please dance with Ore not showcasing yourself.....
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:57 pm

I voted for Ore as he is who I am rooting for as he has done the j.ourney unlike the other finalists. If not Ore then I'd prefer Louise to win as at least she has made some sort of a j.ourney by learning to open out and let herself go. Danny least favoured winner for me as if you watch Week One dance you'd swear it was a QF or SF dance.

I predict it will be Danny who wins though.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down