Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will lift the glitter ball?

+3
mauveangel09
allsewnonbyhand
saxonsiren
7 posters

Go down

who will lift the trophy

Who will lift  the glitter ball? Vote_lcap100%Who will lift  the glitter ball? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 7 ]
Who will lift  the glitter ball? Vote_lcap0%Who will lift  the glitter ball? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will lift  the glitter ball? Vote_lcap0%Who will lift  the glitter ball? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Who will lift  the glitter ball? Empty Who will lift the glitter ball?

Post  saxonsiren Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:31 pm

So here we have the final finally....All to do a showdance as well
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Who will lift  the glitter ball? Empty Re: Who will lift the glitter ball?

Post  allsewnonbyhand Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:32 pm

I've gone for Joe, but so far the music choices seem to favour Alex, especially in the show dance. the judges are doing all,they can to push for her but I still don't think she has the public vote.
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Who will lift  the glitter ball? Empty Re: Who will lift the Glitterball

Post  mauveangel09 Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:37 pm

I've gone for Joe but I agree with Allse - the judges really seem to have nailed their colours to Alex and she definitely has a stonking show dance tune, she is brilliant as a dancer but I'm not sure about the victory, it doesn't often happen for the out and out ringers and (without wishing to be unfair) I think she got a fair few sympathy votes this last week after her awful treatment on social media etc etc. Joe Public is very much a fair weather friend and I think our Joe is out there in front - however, it will be very hard for me on Saturday night because I also love Debbie and have wanted her to win as much as Joe.................Mr Mauve says I should watch the Showdances and then decide, and not to split my votes................we shall have to see............................never been in this position before........ Crying or Very sad (sighs)

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:16 am

Could be anybody.
I remember when Mr Jordan did his show dance with DVO?. It was too gymnastic. Too ariel, didn't resemble a dance at all and turned a lot of people off.
Alexandra is the best all rounder I think with her strength in Latin. She's done well to keep her energy level up consistently from week 1.
Debbie for me is the opposite, looks more comfortable in the ballroom. Will Gio's routine be too lift orientated? I want to see feet on floor dancing.
Both Alex and Debbie don't seem to have improved much more from the early weeks to me.
I liked Alijaz saying that the show dance will be about Gemma, and what she'd learned through the series. I doubt she'll win but she's got guts and doesn't give up. The judges don't seem to like her, and it's a worry if they start throwing negative comments about before, or after she dances, when they don't do the same about Debbie or Alexandra.
I like Joe. His improvement has been slow and steady over the series and I've enjoyed watching Katya's choreography.
Will the 10 second rule re-appear? Will lifts be allowed in every dance? Will T ess be chipping in her 5 penn'orth?
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:25 pm

Wonder how the contestants see their chances of lifting the bauble? Joe and Gemma must know that the other two will be in a mental cat fight and see it being a two cat battle. Fortunately, the G.B.P might not agree. Doesn't really matter who wins now as they've all reached an excellent standard and provided good entertainment doing it. I do hope that the losers will be graceful in defeat and not stand their with faces like they've just been washed and ironed. I'm sure they won't....I think. Wink

Anyway, best of luck to them all and let the best performance win. Play Maestro... santa
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:19 pm

Wow 5 for Joe!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:30 am

Hmm, I've pondered over this for a while. In the end I voted Joe but I don't think he's a runaway winner,  and I think the showdances will have a huge influence. If Debbie is doing the whole lifts galore, splits, leg up, plus extra ballet moves in her showdance, she might edge it. I don't like Joe's showdance music at all, though imagine Katya will have quite a few tricks up her sleeve.  

Another unknown is who the diehard Mollie fans will turn to now...I'm wavering between Joe and Gemma myself.

The only person who I haven't considered lifting the glitterball is Alexandra, so she'll probably go ahead and win it.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:10 pm

Jingle I haven't voted for Alexa as just not had a connection. I am wary if she wins whether it has been a campaign especially as Chris Evans
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:09 pm

In my mind (for fair play) would prefer the winners to be in this order:- Joe. Gemma. Then a long way back the ringers - may just opt for Alexandra over Debbie in the ringers stakes. Debbie losing out due to obsessive use of that flexed leg in any dance whether it suits it or not.

PS Voted Joe in the poll.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:30 pm

Saw an article by the Jordan's this morning. They have Joe odds-on to win.
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down