Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next couple to leave? 19th November

3 posters

Go down

who will leave ?

Next couple to leave? 19th November Vote_lcap0%Next couple to leave? 19th November Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Next couple to leave? 19th November Vote_lcap25%Next couple to leave? 19th November Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Next couple to leave? 19th November Vote_lcap50%Next couple to leave? 19th November Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Next couple to leave? 19th November Vote_lcap0%Next couple to leave? 19th November Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Next couple to leave? 19th November Vote_lcap25%Next couple to leave? 19th November Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Next couple to leave? 19th November Empty Next couple to leave? 19th November

Post  saxonsiren Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:25 pm

Well its Blackpool & Tony didn't make it. Not sure if injury stopped the dance off or fair play by Tony? Rolling Eyes
For me thou I enjoy Hamza think could be in bother this week along with Fleu.
I just think the some of the others have upped their game a little.
Helen finding her way more..Will not had a bad week yet.

We could have a shock favourite maybe in Dance Off.

so wish we could have a Big Band Week theme for Blackpool, glamour & glitz
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Next couple to leave? 19th November Empty Re: Next couple to leave? 19th November

Post  TANGOLERO Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:07 pm

Not a clue Sax. Re Big band week, they could make a brilliant week with just a Glenn Miller programme..
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Next couple to leave? 19th November Empty Re: Next couple to leave? 19th November

Post  jingle Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:24 pm

I'm predicting a dance off between Ellie T and Kym, with Kym leaving (wasn't convinced by her rehearsal footage on ITT)

However...I've got it wrong every week up till now, so no doubt someone entirely different Very Happy
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down