Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next couple to leave? 27th November

3 posters

Go down

who will leave ?

Next couple to leave? 27th November Vote_lcap20%Next couple to leave? 27th November Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Next couple to leave? 27th November Vote_lcap0%Next couple to leave? 27th November Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Next couple to leave? 27th November Vote_lcap20%Next couple to leave? 27th November Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Next couple to leave? 27th November Vote_lcap0%Next couple to leave? 27th November Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Next couple to leave? 27th November Vote_lcap60%Next couple to leave? 27th November Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Next couple to leave? 27th November Empty Next couple to leave? 27th November

Post  saxonsiren Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:47 pm

Well we lost Tom tonight for me the wrong decision as Rhys again frantic and often ahead of his partner.
Tom has stayed in the safe rile however Id have kept Tom rather than only dance at speed Rhys.
Dan saved again thou better dance this week.
I think we could maybe see a Tilly v Rhys dance off nect week
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Next couple to leave? 27th November Empty Re: Next couple to leave? 27th November

Post  B4p Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:12 pm

I think it will be Tilly.
Maybe Tilly versus Rhys or even John. Dan seems to have his Teflon dance shoes on.
B4p
B4p

saxonsiren likes this post

Back to top Go down

Next couple to leave? 27th November Empty Re: Next couple to leave? 27th November

Post  jingle Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:33 pm

Voted Tilly, in the expectation that Dan's popularity will save him from dance off
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down