Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Takes Two 2013

+16
diamondsandpearls
lualen
Poppetlovestango
gingercodgers
David Tee
Wallflower
fiftynotout
allsewnonbyhand
Tina Sparkle
jingle
CaledonianCraig
mauveangel09
Littlebear
133-230-44039-18180-800
Sid
B4p
20 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

It Takes Two 2013 Empty It Takes Two 2013

Post  saxonsiren Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:35 pm

I loved watching Dave again on ITT! Karen seemed to be quite tactile & I loved their Vt clips! Oh Julian please someone make a diamond sequinned ballgag for him! Muscling in when Ben lifting his partner insisting let me have a go! Ben looked uncomfortable! C.raig bless as Dave said "Been sucking on Vinegar!" thou Im hoping he will be lighter next week!Interesting Zoe advised average points higher this year! C.rain advised The Love God that is Leonard The Lion Goodman marked higher! Which I feel on occasions were correct!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

It Takes Two 2013 Empty Re: It Takes Two 2013

Post  B4p Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:32 pm

Hi sax
I've had a very nice evening on my own watching back to back Strictly after ITT.

A very mixed bag of abilities I thought. I think there seems to be an early competitive vibe this year. Maybe it's also more noticeable with the new Pro's coming in. Many celebs seem to be spending long hours training despite having other jobs. The pressure will crank up when they have to learn one dance per week. I hope some won't burn out too soon like SSSssss co tt Maslen ran out of juice.

ITT -
Cr aig looks thinner to me.
BOOM BOOM Dave is great.
Re Julian on the clip - how does a man with a self professed goldfish brain manage to be top of his game? How will he cope sequin free in a ballroom dance? ADHD sprang to mind.
Scoring - I thought Darcey and Br uno had it about right.
Zoe - seemed much calmer tonight or is that just compared to Dave and Julian?
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:00 am

saxonsiren wrote:Oh Julian please someone make a diamond sequinned ballgag for him!
Laughing Laughing Laughing 

B4p wrote:Zoe - seemed much calmer tonight or is that just compared to Dave and Julian?
Wait til manic Lisa fun fun fun Riley turns up to co-present (which I'm dreading!), Zoe will appear practically comatose!

The return of Strictly feels complete now ITT is back Smile Even having to endure the last 5 minutes of Eggheads is worth it!

Dave & Karen proved they're just as lovable off the dancefloor as they are on it Smile
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:26 am

Lisa on ITT! Not sure about that. I do miss C.laudia however Zoe has settled well & has her own stamp on ITT.Anyone heard or read what has happened to Karen Hardy? Was the red buttona Deee sasss terrrr! It would be lovely if ITT revived the family scoring panel an SCD Googlebox!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Lovely to see Deborah & Robin on ITT! Seemed so well suited & Deborah seemed softer all round! Natalie I thought a little bit to dismissive re the question of Abbey's dance! Zoe did remind her it was a dance contest! Now Miss KH of course lovely dress as usual & 2 stand and show's! Love the ladies when yoir in your latin dresses legs together! As Zoe put it!
Aliona I thought very patient & sweet with Tony! In fact I rather like Tony now.

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Nice to find the forum again. My computer wouldn't connect to it since late this afternoon affraid  

Re Tony - I thought he did quite well on the first dance, particularly when watching all of his balance issues on the training VT. Aliona pitched the choreography and music well for him but why is Tony doing a Charleston on week 2? Is he the only one? How on earth is he going to cope with that?
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:55 am

B4p wrote:Nice to find the forum again. My computer wouldn't connect to it since late this afternoon affraid  

No idea what went on there - the mobile site was accessible but the main site vanished. A problem with our hosts I suspect.

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:13 pm

So far no real problems finding the forum however my emoticons have disappeared!
Glad see ITT back up & running.Hope the kittens are behaving oh wise one
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlebear Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:40 pm

Do you know? I thought Natalie handled that question as well as it was possible to do so. The question (asking one of the two female frontrunners about comparisons between their dances) was so calculated to try to get controversy. She had to tread on eggshells and I thought she did it as well as she could. She was sincere in her praise of Abbey's dance and avoided making comparisons - I am sure the "Yah Boo Dirty Ringer" brigade are warming up to be just as nasty to Natalie as they always are, but so far she's playing her cards right in the face of all that. I can't blame her for seizing the opportunity to get back into dancing and I am looking forward to lovely dances from both of them. If they can successfully avoid being set up by producers/press into a forced bitch-fight situation then good - I just think Natalie was doing her best to say "no I won't do bitching".
Littlebear
Littlebear

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Definatly not a yah boo ringer brigade! Previous ITT shows have asked similar question to other celebs so I hadn't read into it being to add any animosity. I am aware Natalie advised had some dance classes Id never heard of Natalie before SCD! Zoe no doubt will ask same question to other couples.I guess the producers decide the questions & whether they intend to raise rivalry? Im unsure

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlebear Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Oh I know you're not like that Sax! I just know they're out there and I think the producers encourage it by trying to frame the "ringers" and get them to say stupid things because controversy = more viewers. I think the editing of the VTs and the choice of dances/songs is also part of this strategy to maximise viewer even at the expense of contestants' reputations. The milking of controversy is probably my least favourite thing about the show (after You can call me Sir from now on and Tess!). I don't blame Zoe for her part in it. She's very well behaved and no doubt does what she is told (well).
Littlebear
Littlebear

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:33 pm

I loved Kevin & Suzannah on ITT! & Abbey bless "I miss my baby!" Her attention span in the training room a litttle sporadic but I do like Alijaz! Im not so sue aboit Ians hipster trousers! They seem to be lower each year! Loved watching Mark on VT re his dance! & Congratulations Ashley to baby Mason! Are we not having ask The Love God that is Leonard The Lion Goodman? or a ask a pro dancer questions?

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:29 am

Sophie and Susanna couldn't be more different personality-wise, but I really like them both. And Kevin's a hoot! He's making it slightly easier to deal with the loss of Vincent Smile 

Abbey's a nice girl, I like her, but am never going to be crazy about her. Just one of those things.

Natalie's Waltz looks seriously good. I fear she really is going to be too good too early and will face a backlash.

Fiona's Cha Cha training surprised me. Usually there's not a bead of sweat or a hair out of place to be seen on A.nton but he looked like he's been put through his paces! Fiona's well up for it, I hope the performance on Saturday lives up to what we saw in training.

Very happy for Ashley and his partner, but what an odd time to choose to do Strictly.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:57 am

I agree Sid Natalie very well polished already! Huge performances Im expecting Fiona certainly looked as if she is putting A.nton through his paces! Although I thought A.nton looked leaner this year & a little gaunt?
Abbey a lovely girl & love her innocence!
Too many couples to fit in & often the third couple gets interupted by the credits! As we go into the contest we shall get to see more of the couples.

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlebear Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:14 pm

Apart from Julian and Vanessa (who are annoying me a lot already!) they seem like a fairly likeable bunch all round. Iain seemed very impressed I thought. Looks like we could see some lovely dances this weekend.

I fear Tony is destined for the bottom two though I would love him to actually last longer than Vanessa or Julian. Shame that Vanessa's waltz was looking rather better than her Cha Cha as I can't see Tony's Charleston surviving a dance off if it's against her Waltz. But Julian's tango looked dreadful so I suppose if it was a Tony/Julian dance off then he might stand a teensy chance of survival.

Kevin was very sweet last night :-)
Littlebear
Littlebear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Vanessa doesn't half talk! I guess one of the advantages is that James therefore can't Very Happy 

Actually I don't mind her too much, she doesn't annoy me like she does other people. But I don't think she's going to be a dancer.

Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Sid wrote:Vanessa doesn't half talk! I guess one of the advantages is that James therefore can't Very Happy 
Ha-ha. I think she's passionate and trys hard (maybe too hard). I'm surprised she hasn't grown a thicker skin by now
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:18 pm

b4p Lemon Tart thread pretty please! Vanessa had a yellow dress on too!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:03 pm

How does Janette cope with Julian's excessive shouts & squeals etc each day! Even my OH said after a minute of Julian " Why does he have to get louder as he speaks!" Julian for my ears Im hoping an early bath for you! Loved Mark & Iveta together! Ben seemed happier in hold! Ashley oh Ashley stop saying My Mrs! Congrats to you both on Mason's arrival! Ooh Patrick in VT seems to have a wicked sense of humour & Deborah too
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:57 pm

Oh Kevin bless just love the impressions of the judges! C.raig lol said Kevin's impressions were dull dull! & he would get him back next week with the paddles!! Did C.raig mean the scores or a paddle on his cheeks!! Tony looked relieved re leaving SCD.Thought Aliona played it safe with her answers!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:28 pm

I wish Susanna would ease up on the fake tan. Combined with the very dark hair, and that blue outfit, it was quite a harsh look. She just needs to soften it up a little bit. I do really like her and Kevin though.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Did she double dip like Artem! I wonder.Sophie manages to stay pale still!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:33 pm

Sophie said on Alan Carr Chatty Man that she was determined to resist the fake tan. Good for her. Pale and interesting.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:45 am

Has Chatty man signed an exclusive contract with SCD!?I think Sophie would look weird with a spray tan.Glad thou someone resists
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlebear Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:10 pm

I think quite a lot of them look weird with the spray tan tbh! It's nice to see someone rebel!
Littlebear
Littlebear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next