Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Takes Two - 2015

+11
vonee21
jingle
fiftynotout
Sid
TANGOLERO
cellar-door
MissingLilia
allsewnonbyhand
Moova 12
saxonsiren
B4p
15 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

It Takes Two - 2015 Empty It Takes Two - 2015

Post  B4p Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:16 pm

The comments are not mine. I just did a cut & paste job

Robin and Joanne are joining it as dance experts, (Joanne won't have a celebrity this year but she will be on The Children in Need and Christmas Specials, and I knew they wouldn't let Robin leave the show without anything)

Also there will be an extended hour long show on Friday, Zoe is still main presenter and Ian and Karen are still there too, i'm ok with the changes I think. This is from Tellymix http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...ig-revamp.html

Quote:
'Strictly Come Dancing's spin-off show It Takes Two is back on BBC Two this autumn with more news and backstage gossip than ever before.
Dazzling host Zoe Ball returns to present the popular weeknight show with has undergone a revamp.

In addition to the regular daily half hour slice of Strictly news, we will now get a one hour Friday show, filmed in front of a live studio audience. The Friday evening show will have even more razzmatazz as it will be extended from half an hour to one hour to incorporate more exclusives, punditry and sparkle.

Each Friday, a familiar Strictly face will report live from Elstree Studios with exclusive backstage access to studio rehearsals ahead of the weekend’s main show. They’ll catch up with the celebrities, professional dancers, wardrobe department and all the team to get the latest news as it happens.

This year, viewers will get the chance to see even more from professional dancer Robin Windsor on It Takes Two as he joins Karen Hardy and Ian Waite in both studio and filmed reports.'

Also announced today, Strictly Come Dancing professional dancer Joanne Clifton has been confirmed as a regular dance expert on It Takes Two. Joanne will also appear in the Strictly Come Dancing Children in Need and Strictly Christmas Special.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

It Takes Two - 2015 Empty Re: It Takes Two - 2015

Post  B4p Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:24 pm

Robin's joining Karen, Kevin & Ian - Hurrah!

I salute Joanne's talents, but I'm not sure if her commentary will be as mindbending as her back bending choreography

Friday night ITT extended - Hurrah
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:16 pm

cheers Whooohoooo they listened to the fans about an extended Friday night ! I do hope we get a post final IT as well. Very Happy
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:03 pm

We can live in hope sax
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Moova 12 Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:10 pm

Oh dear I can't cope with Joanne's little girly voice. Good job I record it so I can fast forward.
Moova 12
Moova 12

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:00 pm

I'm really looking forward to the hour long Fridays....how many years have we been moaning about rushed shows? Might get decent Friday panels and a member of the audience too maybe?

PS hello everyone! Nice to be back cheers
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:08 pm

Welcome back Alls
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:32 pm

saxonsiren wrote:Welcome back Alls
Thanks Sax- hope all's well with you ? X
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:28 pm

Yes lots of busy times ahead to look forward to in family, first grandchild! November, wedding in April next year for eldest son, and host to international student arrived today!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:21 am

sax - hope you tell that student that watching Strictly (this weekend) is an English custom!
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:55 am

I am making sure she knows it is an English custom and a family expectation to sit down and watch SCD!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  MissingLilia Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:14 pm

Over the moon Robin going to be on ITT.
Saw the launch show only last night & looked for him in vain!
Am bit behind on SCD news so great to catch up via Exiles.
Sax - congrats on the first grandchild & wedding - all that AND Strictly too! Too much excitement!
MissingLilia
MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:34 pm

One hour ITT Friday?! Yeah! Laughing
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:34 pm

Ooh will we have a regular Friday night panel?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:56 am

cellar-door wrote:One hour ITT Friday?! Yeah! Laughing

Who's applied for Friday ITT audience tickets? I can't because of work, but I'd love to go!
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:04 pm

Kh back and desperate to show a bit of leg! Three couples a night,too squished and we don't get the couples dynamics.
Think Iwain never have a deep tan! O.la looked as if off to a balloon dance
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:11 pm

I think Iwan's realised he's got some catching up to do. Let's hope he get's the chance. Bet he's got either  "Do you think I'm sexy" or "I'm bringing sexy back" for his Cha-Cha.

I wonder if the all the other presenters will only be on certain nights?
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  MissingLilia Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:38 pm

You are spot on about Karen, Sax

I thought same thing. I respect her opinions on matters choreographic, she's morphing from talking about the moves the "stars of the show" make, to taking on that role herself on ITT
Doesn't she realise it's polite to wait to be asked first?

Mind you, I wish I had a pair of pins like that - 2015 looks like being a legendary series for legs! Must be a dream come true for the wardrobe team.
MissingLilia
MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:20 pm

Hello, has the Catomeat arrived... Very Happy What's with the Karen bashing girls?

Sure, she gushes, always has, but she talks sense and was invited to do choreography corner, and her legs display was like Mother superior's compared to Natalie's. Now don't get the idea I want any of that to change, Natalie is my favourite female on the show, (closely followd by Aliona of course) so she can do no wrong. Give her a break ladies, it's only week one.... lol!
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:08 am

B4p wrote:I think Iwan's realised he's got some catching up to do. Let's hope he get's the chance. Bet he's got either  "Do you think I'm sexy" or "I'm bringing sexy back" for his Cha-Cha.

I wonder if the all the other presenters will only be on certain nights?

Or maybe the camp song by Right Said Fred. I am Too Sexy... He did threatened to shed his shirt or trousers, and we know put a vest on you strumpet's past celebs had done both (though not at the same time)...
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:38 am

cellar-door wrote:

Or maybe the camp song by Right Said Fred. I am Too Sexy... He did threatened to shed his shirt or trousers, and we know put a vest on you strumpet's past celebs had done both (though not at the same time)...

That was my thought too CD.... pale
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:05 pm

allsewnonbyhand wrote:

That was my thought too CD.... pale

They are dancing to "I'm sexy and I know it". I think the cha-cha-cha would be totally car-crash TV. I'm too Sexy has a better cha-cha tempo, but it's clear there will be stripping going on...  Sleep Pass the barf bag! affraid

I really like Anthony and Oti. They seem to just click, and they both seem to enjoy each other's company, and it's nice to see that Anthony seems genuinely a nice guy...

Jay is really really boyish in a babyish sort of way. No wonder Tess talked to him like that. Coochi-coochi-coo!

It's really surprising that Jay's in a boyband where you have to have swagger and charm, and he looks so un-slick (in a good way). So he picks up choreography really quickly, so this boy's got talent. Now I really hope he's better than Harry Judd who became a technician but couldn't perform with his face, and the best he could master was a gold-fish look in his charleston... C'mon Jay, you could be the most technically accomplished AND expressive dancer if you just curb your nerves once and for all!!!

I noticed Zoe had the temerity to call Gio the love child of Vincent. I know Sid is going to explode re that label! Why? Just because he's Italian doesn't mean he and Vincent must be from exactly the same DNA surely?
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:43 pm

I really like Anthony and Oti too...he seems like such a genuinely nice guy. I believe he and Jay are going to be my favourite male celebs. Oti is absolutely stunning what a beautiful girl- and those legs Shocked
I do like the cheesy juke box bit, but they do seem to have done a few 'reveals' on the saturday show, hope they don't make a habit of it, it's much better done on ITT.
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:04 pm

allsewnonbyhand wrote:I really like Anthony and Oti too...he seems like such a genuinely nice guy. I believe he and Jay are going to be my favourite male celebs. Oti is absolutely stunning what a beautiful girl- and those legs Shocked
I do like the cheesy juke box bit, but they do seem to have done a few 'reveals' on the saturday show, hope they don't make a habit of it, it's much better done on ITT.

Me the hetro-male here am NOT looking at Oti's legs for sure... Embarassed

Last edited by cellar-door on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:22 pm

TANGOLERO wrote:Hello, has the Catomeat arrived... Very Happy What's with the Karen bashing girls?

Sure, she gushes, always has, but she talks sense and was invited to do choreography corner,  and her legs display was like Mother superior's compared to Natalie's. Now don't get the idea I want any of that to change, Natalie is my favourite female on the show, (closely followd by Aliona of course) so she can do no wrong. Give her a break ladies, it's only week one.... lol!

Well as its week one it was only a weak get at KH! Meow now had a treat of dreamies
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next